FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Hmm, while I'd like to see them, I'd imagine they'd hold back that info. Gives players more of a reason to buy the game. Right now, we know about the time skip and we've seen the new appearances for the 3 House Leaders, which is like the carrot on the stick. It would be kinda pointless to just give us the carrot now XD

I have a feeling we might get a few post timeskip screenshots in this Famitsu article we're getting tomorrow; so not giving us the full designs but giving us brief glimpses of the new designs.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I could totally see them doing updated bios for each student post timeskip for the weeks till release but I hope not since I don't wanna be spoiled on every students timeskip transition tbh.

I dunno. There wouldn’t be enough time to reveal them one at a time and I can’t see them revealing them all at once either. Hopefully they show us more teachers instead since I would much prefer wait and see the rest by actually playing the game personally

If anything, I hope they release information about the unannounced characters first before showing how the students will look after the time skip. Characters like Flayn, the teachers, the boy that looks like Claude's little brother etc...

Edited by zuibangde

I can't wait to see the lord's families, especially Dimitri's. I sense that each family will be severely different and will explain a lot about their personalities and their appearance post time skip.

Personally, the less they show of the time skip, the better. I'm good just knowing it exists, that there's a conflict in the story, and the rest of the leaked info. But I would prefer not to know anything else about the rest of the students. That being said, if more information is reported I'll definitely be reading it, lol.

Makes me wonder just who'll be the true antagonists of this game.

How long will the war between the three houses last? When will these crusty albino Gharnefs enter the plot? When will we inevitably fight the church of seiros?

I was thinking that maybe which house you chose would definitely determine the antagonists of the game, but if we're going up against Jedah Gang and/or Seiros Squad why would it matter who's side you choose right?

That's not even factoring in Byleth's inevitable special heritage or whatever Sothis' deal is, this game's plot seems to have an awful lot going on in it.

9 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Makes me wonder just who'll be the true antagonists of this game.

it will probably be some random evil guy in the background of the story

with the true ending being the generic, POWER OF FRIENDSHIP where you get all the characters in 1 run

8 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

it will probably be some random evil guy in the background of the story

with the true ending being the generic, POWER OF FRIENDSHIP where you get all the characters in 1 run

Except the one or two background characters with minimal screentime that just die for the sake of manufactured drama, but it's not like that would ever make it past the first draft in a story written by grown adults right? /s

2 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Prediction: "Claude's little brother" will be the Est; he will join as a student post-timeskip.

I can totally see him being the Est of FE16. But will he join all 3 Houses? And what if... He's indeed Claude's little brother? And if so, what if he has a dramatic dying cutscene? 

THE FEEELS MAAAN

13 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

I can totally see him being the Est of FE16. But will he join all 3 Houses? And what if... He's indeed Claude's little brother? And if so, what if he has a dramatic dying cutscene? 

THE FEEELS MAAAN

If he is truely the sibling of Claude he'll most likely only be playable post-timeskip on Claude's route; but if he is a student that's not yet enrolled as he's too young he could have the potential to be playable on every route.

9 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

All of those villains look obviously evil. How much more red and black can a person use in a design? The Ginger looking guy? girl? reminds me of Peri.

Probably how she should have been handled. One of the most common feedback I've seen about her is that she should have been part of Iago's army or something. Her backstory contradicts with Xander's and the writers made his character flip flop if it wasn't doing enough of that already

Flame Emperor pretty obviously isn't pure evil per se and for better or worse Reaper Knight work with him. Nemesis also looks to be more then would appear. 

Evil priest looks pretty evil, alright. But he also looks like small fry, so I wouldn't jump conclusion here. 

Edited by Tenzen12

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

All of those villains look obviously evil. How much more red and black can a person use in a design? The Ginger looking guy? girl? reminds me of Peri.

*Looks at Edelgard* Well...