FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Owain Dark said:

I'm actually on the edge, if theyve made a mistake yet again. To me, it seems the German translation/localization team messed up much

I feel for my German kin if the German localization is truly screwed up.

I thought we established a while back that Ashe was a lad instead of a lady, why are we now letting confusion set in?

51 minutes ago, redlight said:

We already heard his VA in English. Very much a dude

I will say while it was confirmed a while back that Ashe is a male, there have been VA's who've voiced those of other gender identities.  For example, a woman voices Rosetta in Valkyria Chronicles 4, who has a male body (and was born "Rossano") yet presents as feminine.  And women are often called upon to voice little boy characters, such as in Dragon Ball with child Goku and Gohan (both voiced by the same actress in the west).  I don't know many instances where males have voiced transgender/female characters, and Ashe's voice doesn't really have much of a feminine sound, but one can never dictate the gender of an androgynous person (which I don't really think Ashe even is, he looks like a young adolescent man) solely from the gender of their VA.

9 minutes ago, Capella said:

So this is why Blue Lions has that uneven gender ratio - it's Ingrid's five otome game routes and two girl sidekicks. It all comes together.

lmfaoooo

Blue Lions is the next dating sim, confirmed.  Five beautiful bois with wonderful personalities, and two gals who have her back when the going gets tough.

So that finally leaves Leonie!!! its gonna get interesting in the final weeks from here on out. I guess the 3 other villains will come next, the remaining instructors and other characters(hopefully not all of them). 

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Yeah, I dunno what's gonna happen. It looks like they're trying to speed up the students by posting Ingrid on Tuesday instead of Wednesday?

Not sure what they've got planned, but it should be interesting ^^

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, I dunno what's gonna happen. It looks like they're trying to speed up the students by posting Ingrid on Tuesday instead of Wednesday?

Not sure what they've got planned, but it should be interesting ^^

Huh? It's Wednesday in Japan, Europe and America lol 

15 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Huh? It's Wednesday in Japan, Europe and America lol 

Don't mind me. I stayed up till 4 am in case Famitsu posted their article early so I lost track of the date xD

12 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

Calling it now. The three villain-looking characters are from Albinea, thus their weird skin colour. Albinea is called that because its inhabitants all have albino skin.

My theory is that they're all crest bearers that underwent experiments to draw out the power of their crests; resulting in physical scarring.

We were fools.  We never saw it, and it was right in front of us. We're playing a grim, handsome teacher with secret powers and a grand destiny. We were just Ingrid's hidden fourth route love interest all along.

12 minutes ago, Onestep said:

We were fools.  We never saw it, and it was right in front of us. We're playing a grim, handsome teacher with secret powers and a grand destiny. We were just Ingrid's hidden fourth route love interest all along.

Like children, we believed there were times when we picked Dorothea or Mercedes, but those were simply the playthroughs when Ingrid didn't pick us. 

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

lmfaoooo

Blue Lions is the next dating sim, confirmed.  Five beautiful bois with wonderful personalities, and two gals who have her back when the going gets tough.

Does that make M!Byleth the stern professor route? And F!Byleth the closet key route? Because if so, I'm definitely ok with that. I do like Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, and this is just a war-based spin-off!

2 hours ago, Capella said:

So this is why Blue Lions has that uneven gender ratio - it's Ingrid's five otome game routes and two girl sidekicks. It all comes together.

LMAO

Why does this makes so much sense? And Byleth is clearly the true route you unlock after finishing the other routes.

2 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I don't know many instances where males have voiced transgender/female characters

One of my favourites, Akira Ishida (Reyson) has voiced female characters, and so has Shouta Aoi.

It seems that Sylvain's brother appears in the game related to a quest in which he steals a relic and is a thiief

Spoiler

What did Thani say about non-crest wielders using relics 😣oh boy

1 minute ago, Mysterique Sign said:

@redlight

Reveal hidden contents

That would explain why we saw a fight against a Black Beast using the Crest Stone of Gautier in the February trailer

Spoiler

Same trailer also shows darkness emanating from a crest stone on a bone weapon, and you guessed it, it was Sylvain's crest of Gautier.

7 hours ago, Onestep said:

Fourth? Did you thought Ashe token commoner earnest boy with family trouble brewing can escape from her claws? 

So apparently, this is the information about Leonie so far:

"The daughter of a hunter, who's training to become a money-making mercenary. She's the protagonist's father's self proclaimed top student"

Things are getting interesting!

'Can't wait for the full profile tomorrow!

On 6/19/2019 at 1:22 PM, Capella said:

Wich makes Edelgard the Isekai protagonist that reincarnated in an otome game villainess and is trying to avert her Bad Ending?