FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So his sister is Flayn that's interesting. he better not befall for her sake. Makes sense he was next was long overdue still give me Shamir(which I feel is next this time) and hopefully his sister Flayn later!

I find it interesting we see his sister pre timeskip which I'm sure she's recruitable post timeskip which is more interesting how she'll look from there since she's very likely not an instructor even more potential!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

So has anyone else made the "he's voiced by DIO" joke yet orrrr

"Now... You shall be in charge of one the Officer Academy's three classes. I'm opposed to leaving this up to a youngster with whose past we know nothing about, but this is the Archbishop's wish."

I like me a man with common sense, this guy's already on my good side. 👍

So, we have 13 slots left til launch. Beside the Bios of Cyril, Tomas, Flayn, Rodriguez, Gilbert, Seiros, Nemesis and Anna, which characters could get a bio too? My bet is some story character, an antag, and perhaps 3 merchants a la Tellius 

I think its funny how we all assumed that Flayn is someone's little sister, and it turned out to be true.

Also Seteth is a Tsundere: "Well i suppose it's fine....But its only thanks to Rhea sama! Dont forget her kindness! But just so you know I don't like you Baka!"

21 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

So, we have 13 slots left til launch. Beside the Bios of Cyril, Tomas, Flayn, Rodriguez, Gilbert, Seiros, Nemesis and Anna, which characters could get a bio too? My bet is some story character, an antag, and perhaps 3 merchants a la Tellius 

I'm hoping Cyril is claude's little brother if they reveal him.

Not liking the implications of “Whose past we know nothing about”, it feels like a line lifted from Frederick, about Robin. Is Byleth not the child of a famous knight? Why would they not be known to the church at all? Did Jeralt raise them in the woods?

The lengths they’ll go to keep the protagonist from having a history...

26 minutes ago, Lynsanity said:

Not liking the implications of “Whose past we know nothing about”, it feels like a line lifted from Frederick, about Robin. Is Byleth not the child of a famous knight? Why would they not be known to the church at all? Did Jeralt raise them in the woods?

The lengths they’ll go to keep the protagonist from having a history...

Well, it's not like they can go up Glassdoor and read a resume.

Byleth might be Jeralt's child, but he/she never worked or taught with Seteh before, and being given freedom to choose a class even before other teachers based on archbishop's discretion alone, that's certainly a lot. (not counting the popular theory that Byleth was adopted)

Edited by Timlugia

1 hour ago, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

I'm hoping Cyril is claude's little brother if they reveal him.

Would be cool but I kinda think that Cyril is related to Catherine.

I really think that kids are related to the church staff: I don't see why they would leave their home this young and if they're related to the staff, it makes sense since their home would be the church.

Edit: Cyril's base class is commoner so...

Edited by ShinkaiNoAki

Cyril has been confirmed to be a commoner, so I doubt he’s related to either Claude or Catherine.

So Seteth doesn’t have a last name on the website. I wonder why some of the characters don’t, is it a spoiler? Does it mean they’re actually going to be more story relevant?

1 minute ago, luchinania said:

Cyril has been confirmed to be a commoner, so I doubt he’s related to either Claude or Catherine.

So Seteth doesn’t have a last name on the website. I wonder why some of the characters don’t, is it a spoiler? Does it mean they’re actually going to be more story relevant?

Catherine I can kinda see them treating it as a spoiler - as without us looking at the Crest Stone on Raitei her surname would probably be the next best indicator as to her crest lineage. 

I could still totally see Flayn and Rhea bring related - what if the 3(including Seteth) are all siblings; with Seteth being protective over Rhea too and becoming her assistant to help and protect her with her role as Archbishop.

36 minutes ago, luchinania said:

Yeah but is Catherine confirmed to be a noble? Having a crest do not mean being a noble (Mercedes). She could be from a not so important branch of the family since Lysithea seems to be from the main one. Or she could have left the family to live as a knight for the church since she's supposed to be loyal to Rhea, not to her family. It's too soon to bury the fish I think, except if I'm wrong and she has been confirmed noble. If that's the case, woops, ignore me.

But yeah Cyril may not be related to her, but I don't know, he may be adopted by someone from the church?

12 minutes ago, ShinkaiNoAki said:

Yeah but is Catherine confirmed to be a noble? Having a crest do not mean being a noble (Mercedes). She could be from a not so important branch of the family since Lysithea seems to be from the main one. Or she could have left the family to live as a knight for the church since she's supposed to be loyal to Rhea, not to her family. It's too soon to bury the fish I think, except if I'm wrong and she has been confirmed noble. If that's the case, woops, ignore me.

But yeah Cyril may not be related to her, but I don't know, he may be adopted by someone from the church?

Mercedes is a born noble despite now living as a commoner like how Petra is a born noble but strangely listed as "commoner" (probably because I guess Fodlan don't treat outside royalty as part of the same noble system).

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

9 minutes ago, ShinkaiNoAki said:

except if I'm wrong and she has been confirmed noble. If that's the case, woops, ignore me.

Even if that'd be the case it could be that they've been separated somehow. Born out of marriage or whatever reason.