FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

1 hour ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Mercedes is a born noble despite now living as a commoner like how Petra is a born noble but strangely listed as "commoner" (probably because I guess Fodlan don't treat outside royalty as part of the same noble system).

Yes I know, I wanted to mean "considered as a noble in the game mechanics" instead of "technically a noble".

1 hour ago, Siskan said:

Even if that'd be the case it could be that they've been separated somehow. Born out of marriage or whatever reason.

Yeah true, it would be an interesting backstory!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Mercedes is a born noble despite now living as a commoner like how Petra is a born noble but strangely listed as "commoner" (probably because I guess Fodlan don't treat outside royalty as part of the same noble system).

I forgot about that, so Cyril might be a noble from Almyra. Although I hope not since we have way too many nobles.

8 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

I wonder who will be revealed next?

Rodrigue? Gilbert? Shamir? Tomas? Flayn? Cyril? Or someone else?

I don't think we'll get Flayn or Cyril yet.  So far the revealed characters this week have been instructors.  I'm thinking they'll get revealed alongside some other young character that has yet to be shown.

Perhaps whoever will be revealed will be an instructor associated with neither the church nor Greil's Jeralt's mercenaries.  Though in that respect, that would only leave either one of the major nations or some foreign land, otherwise it'd be an enigmatic faction.  It'd be interesting if certain instructors were tied to one of the three nations represented by the three houses we could choose.  Like, they would be instructing during school phase, but in the war phase you'd only have access to those associated with your chosen nation unless you may be able to recruit them in classic FE fashion.

I'm gonna guess Flayn since she was mentioned in Seteth's profile and usually character profiles that mention other characters only mentioned characters that have already been profiled

This might be the new pattern, knight -> church -> "other"

I'm digging the fluffy drill hair. I wonder if she'll join your team regardless of which house you choose though. 

Hopefully we'll get to see more about Cyril soon because right now he's like a random kid that just happens to roam around the church. 

Bio:

Flayn (CV: Ono Yuuko)

The younger sister of Seteth, aid to the Archbishop. Though she lives at the Monastery, she is not a student. She is a gentle girl who interacts with others openly, but since her curiosity can make her act rashly, she makes her brother Seteth worry a lot.

Second pic:

"For example, something like the sea... Teacher, have you seen the sea before?"

Convo:

"How do you do, teacher? Though, I'm not a student."

1) That's a shame <
2) Then where can I meet you?

"If the chance arises, I'd like to become a student and study too... But since I don't have family besides my brother, I've been allowed to stay at the Monastery."

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

This game just loves to make me eat my words, doesn't it?  Well, at least that's better than it disappointing me... like Grand Theft Auto Online did...  I sure hope it doesn't disappoint me, anyway.  I've been trying to keep my expectations in check.

I'm at least glad my Bernadetta prediction was right.

6 minutes ago, User name said:

Midori Elise.

Like no seriously its green Elise. With a bit of Sakura mixed in

They just combined three characters into one.

That's what Flayn is.  Just a combination of all the cutsie little girl characters into one.

Gee, sure hope that either she can't be S-supported (at least, not by any adults) or that during the war phase she's a proper adult.  Because there's definitely no way she's an adult as far as we can see right now.

1 minute ago, Mysterique Sign said:

I am going to predict next week will reveal Shamir, Rodrigue and Cyril

Man, I sure hope you're right with that one, because I'm curious about those first two.

Seems the pattern goes: Jeralt merc > Seiros Church affiliate > Other Character

Not sure if "other character" will always be a child or if they'll simply be someone who is not affiliated with any other faction.  But this is how I guess things will go from now on.

I'll be honest, i dont feel Flayn right now, its just a "little sister the character " like its pretty clear what she is.

Also i think that Seteh is "Minerva" of TH.

Flayn is Maria to Seteh's Minerva, like c'mon older sibling is a Wyvern Rider, younger is a Cleric/Priest.

And he is overprotective aswell.

Shamir better be great if they're still holding out!(I'm sure she will!).Definitely wasn't expecting Seleth and then Flayn back to back always with the surprises! don't know why but I'm feeling some interesting implications but it could be absolutely nothing. Don't think she's an instructor of any kind but could still give perks to the PC(but then again Byleth is a young instructor so...and yeah she mentions wanting to be a student but that likely won't happen especially with the timeskip) I'm interested to know more about her and being a archbishop deputy. I would hope NOW Shamir IS next but it could be Cyril for all we know but if they're still doing weekend reveals atp I say an instructor is likely.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold