FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

2 hours ago, Lynsanity said:

I don't get it, he's being associated with the Flame Emperor why, because they both wear masks? Why would a character have a mask for their alter ego and then a mask for their regular appearance? I think IS are just doubling down on mystery elements for the school setting (people being spirited away, etc), and masked characters are easy intrigue.

I get more Conrad vibes from him. The resemblance to Mercedes and her having defected from the Adrestian Empire is an interesting thread. 

Besides I want Alois to be the Flame Emperor

You know that Flame Emperor is red, right?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

Jeriza gives me more Camus vibes than anything else tbh

He reminds me of Sirius, who is 100%, beyond a shadow of a doubt NOT Camus, definitely a different person who just happens to also care for Nyna's wellbeing, have the same clothes and hair, and seem to be deeply invested in Grust's future enough to assist a total stranger in protecting its royalty.

Either that, or he's like Conrad.  I didn't initially think of Gerome at first - I actually thought of Navarre (standoffish swordsman) before I thought of Gerome.

50 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

He reminds me of Sirius, who is 100%, beyond a shadow of a doubt NOT Camus, definitely a different person who just happens to also care for Nyna's wellbeing, have the same clothes and hair, and seem to be deeply invested in Grust's future enough to assist a total stranger in protecting its royalty.

Either that, or he's like Conrad.  I didn't initially think of Gerome at first - I actually thought of Navarre (standoffish swordsman) before I thought of Gerome.

Actually, Yeritza is Joker from P5 in disguise 

19 hours ago, LSM said:

You might even need to complete quests to unlock a character's Seminar, though that's just my speculation.

This makes sense to me.

Over the course of your teaching tenure, you build up the monastery. Something reflecting the My Castle in Fates but actually tied into the story.

1 minute ago, MetalAmethyst said:

Cross your fingers, who's it gonna be tomorrow?

I hope Shamir. We also dont know much about the little Claude look alike guy, so could be him.

Just now, Jayvee94 said:

I'm curious about Shamir. The flavor text of her seminar makes her a thief class. However, her favored weapons strike me as Archer/Cavalier/Pegasus Knight.

Hey! What do you mean by flavor text? Any pictures, or what article is that? I would really love for her to be a thief.

1 minute ago, Jayvee94 said:

Her seminar description says "to be able to fight in the dark".

Thanks, i remember now. To be honest i dont think that mean much about she being a thief, but i hope she is.

Bio:

Tomas (CV: Fukumatsu Shinya)

A man who has served as the Garreg Mach Monastery's librarian for 40 plus years. Not only is he knowledgeable about the books stored in the library, he knows much about the Monastery's affairs. He is also a faithful follower of the Church of Seiros.

Convo:

"I've heard, teacher. That you don't know much about the Church of Seiros. The library has many books about Seiros' teachings and the history of the church. Please look if you wish."

I feel like he may be a non playable, plot relevant NPC. Even if he is playable, I don't see myself using him. I appreciate having older characters but his design and what they mentioned about him in the bio seems a bit boring. 

So apparently his name in Japanese is read by a drunk. Also, Tomas, how much do you know about the Church of Seiros.

PS. And then I realized it's the Polish name, Tomasz /ˈtɔ̃.maʃ/.

Edited by Jayvee94

Loving this one, I hope he's playable. Good simple old priest concept, not overdesigned and actually looks and he's dressed like a person and not a freak (looking at you, shoulder-spike guy, or at you, masked male Mercedes).

4 minutes ago, timon said:

Loving this one, I hope he's playable. Good simple old priest concept, not overdesigned and actually looks and he's dressed like a person and not a freak (looking at you, shoulder-spike guy, or at you, masked male Mercedes).

Take him with you and you'll be very glad you did.