FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah much like Yeritza I see Tomas as not being a regular faculty member and having a bit more story significance; by knowing a lot of about the Church's affairs and is a faithful follower he is definitely gonna stay devout to the Church if they are the main or at least one of the primary antagonists.

So at minimum 2 weeks of bios left. Blue haired mustache guy, Shamir, Cyril and some old dude. This week still has three left. Either two/three more unrevealed characters or they're going to stop at the 4th revealed character that currently lacks a bio.

6 minutes ago, redlight said:

So at minimum 2 weeks of bios left. Blue haired mustache guy, Shamir, Cyril and some old dude. This week still has three left. Either two/three more unrevealed characters or they're going to stop at the 4th revealed character that currently lacks a bio.

I won't be surprised if they'll stop after all the characters we'll meet pre time skip are revealed. So I'm assuming there are only four reveals left.

1 minute ago, Owain Dark said:

Unless they pull a Yeritza and enemies again.

It does make me wonder how many unknown faces we've got left in the game. 

I kind of want them to end with a profile on Nemesis or Seiros. Of course that might be spoiler-y, even showing if they have character portraits or not.

55 minutes ago, redlight said:

I honestly don't really expect final bios during the release week especially Friday(the games release) that would be redundant the only 2 characters that would possibly come to mind before Friday are Seiros and Nemesis but I think they're way too spoilery to be shown unless there's no new videos and just old screenshots of them with a vague description(possibly a portrait could be spoilers though). I also don't expect any timeskip exclusive characters(ie characters that only show up during this phase) getting revealed so unless they have more staff characters(I can see 1 more new female instructor after Shamir similar to Yeritza being shadow dropped out of nowhere) and characters like Flayn and Cyril we're at the last leg. Also more villains is a possibility to pad out remaining time(but problem being they stacked them all at once).

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

8 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Shamir, Cyril, Rodriguez and Gilbert are left. Unless they pull a Yeritza and enemies again. 

Even Yeritza was mentioned from Caspar's reveal. So all the characters revealed so far have had their names either mentioned or shown at one point.

Edited by zuibangde

There's a definite resemblance, but... Ferdinand and Sylvain look like twins too. It could just be a case of same-face.

//

If Jeritza and Tomas can be roped into teaching Seminars I'd guess:

• Jeritza (Swords && Bows) - Looks like an Assassin type to me, so maybe Bows to not double up Swords && Brawling with Catherine.
  • Tomas (Reason && Faith) - He's got the absurdly huge forearm sleeves of the Warlock class.

And maybe:

• Rodrigue (Reason && Authority) - He's doesn't match the other magic users' look, but he's wearing an ankle length dress and a cape so...
  • Rhea (Brawling && Faith) - Brawling if she turns out to be a dragon, replace with Authority otherwise?
  • Jeralt (Swords && Axes) - The Greil-ish choice.
  • Anna (Axes && Bows) - Axes from Heroes, other good options are taken by Jeritza and Shamir. Maybe Bows && Faith?

That would make 5 Sword, 3 Lance, 4 Axes, 4 Bows, 3 Brawl, 3 Reason, 3 Faith, 3 Authority.

Edited by LSM

1 hour ago, LSM said:

There's a definite resemblance, but... Ferdinand and Sylvain look like twins too. It could just be a case of same-face.

//

If Jeritza and Tomas can be roped into teaching Seminars I'd guess:

• Jeritza (Swords && Bows) - Looks like an Assassin type to me, so maybe Bows to not double up Swords && Brawling with Catherine.
  • Tomas (Reason && Faith) - He's got the absurdly huge forearm sleeves of the Warlock class.

And maybe:

• Rodrigue (Reason && Authority) - He's doesn't match the other magic users' look, but he's wearing an ankle length dress and a cape so...
  • Rhea (Brawling && Faith) - Brawling if she turns out to be a dragon, replace with Authority otherwise?
  • Jeralt (Swords && Axes) - The Greil-ish choice.
  • Anna (Axes && Bows) - Axes from Heroes, other good options are taken by Jeritza and Shamir. Maybe Bows && Faith?

That would make 5 Sword, 3 Lance, 4 Axes, 4 Bows, 3 Brawl, 3 Reason, 3 Faith, 3 Authority.

Anna is confirmed to be only the secret shop seller, via Famitsu 

Just now, Etrurian emperor said:

As the empire of the largest, oldest and most church relation nation they should have a lot of potential. 

Yeah maybe they shall shed some light on plots of the story and if people are right about their theories on Marianne and Edelgard being half sisters how will her parents react if they come across her...

Also I kinda wanna see why Dimitri has his demons is his mother or father the cause of this? Also I think mostly because he says the whole end the cycle of those who are strong and trample on the weak maybe Kronya is the sister of Dimitri who was found by Thales trained to be a Nightcrawler and he witnessed her death firsthand which caused him to snap?

2 hours ago, AzureForests said:

So, am I the only one who thinks it’s more than a coincidence that both Tomas and Solon have an earring on their left lobe?

(I think I might be grasping at straws here)

EEE6FFDE-AF2A-4772-9B41-10DFB386C622.png

685E2B6B-60C8-4279-A6EB-06E1435FD09D.png

It may just be a coincidence. Their designs are too different for them to be the same, especially the nose shape.

48 minutes ago, User name said:

Looks like Byleth can emote too!

See she is not a soulless bitch who wants to take you're soul.

image.png.5c5fe465a2173adb91c384900ec640fd.png

And before you ask "where did you got that"

Can we talk about the fact that the only information from this video that got me excited, aka the stats of Ashe's Lancer battalion, was exactly where they chose to cut?

Oh well...

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

They might also reveal the parents of the lord trio. As leaders of nations they should be fairly important. 

About that, in Dimitri‘s case there isn’t much to show since

he has lost all his family.

Edited by VincentASM

So for real no famitsu on Three Houses this week until likely next week makes sense we got a Friday event and we're almost 3 weeks away to the release but there could be a final mini one in the last week. But the next one will very likely be our final major bit of info(guessing the Supports/Romance is the only real substantial thing left to talk about plus also similar to how Fates left that bit last before the JP release, mention training other teachers and I guess some small glimpse of some more timeskip designs in some screenshots) .

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold