FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/3/2019 at 6:37 PM, LSM said:

In a video scrolling through characters to choose for some monastery event like sharing a meal. [...]

On 7/4/2019 at 1:02 AM, Rakath said:

The Serenes Forest character page generally links to the screenshots confirming these things for all the non-student characters (where we have a 'confirmed' class for someone).

Thanks to both of you. I should check it out.

I'd love it if he was playable and we could get an early wyvern rider. But I won't get my hopes up.

Bio:

Shamir (CV: Watanabe Yurina)

A master of the bow serving as a Knight of Seiros. She was once a mercenary, but joined the Knights to repay Rhea for past debts. She is not a believer of the Church of Seiros despite being a knight, which is a rarity, and she only pledges her loyalty to Rhea for now.

Second pic:

"On that, being a Knight of Seiros is good. You can beat up arrogant nobles without problem."

Convo:

"You loiter around the Monastery almost every day. If you're trying to find something, do a better job of it."

1) I've been thinking about our enemies' goals
2) I'm not looking for anything <

"We'll leave it at that then. Well, it's none of my business. My job is to kill anyone that approaches."

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Eh, not really my type of character. Not a fan of the attitude problem (and the Tae Takemi comparisons don't help as she was one of my least favorite characters in P5).

Probably won't use her in battle all that much unless she's really good.

Edited by Sentinel07

The site updated and her surname seems to be Nevrant. A lot less confusing than Gilbert’s.

For tomorrow I’d love to see Cyril, but I have a feeling we’ll get Rodrigue.

11 minutes ago, Azz said:

The site updated and her surname seems to be Nevrant. A lot less confusing than Gilbert’s.

For tomorrow I’d love to see Cyril, but I have a feeling we’ll get Rodrigue.

If there's a reveal tomorrow, it's either an unknown teacher like Yeritza, an enemy or... Anna 

While I do like her design, does it not seem really modern to anyone else? As in, strip away the shoulderpad and she'd fit into a Persona or any other JRPG set in modern Tokyo.

I was expecting a bit more from her, but she definitely has potential to have a cool story. Getting some Panne/Emmeryn vibes from her and Rhea which was definitely not well developed. I hope we get Cyril tomorrow to mirror the Saturday Flayn reveal!

Wow. I just fell in love. Okay. Was not expecting that, but she is captivating. Her design is beautiful, imo. The choker is giving me 90's nostalgia, I dig it. Also, anyone who wants to beat up arrogant nobles is a-okay in my book. She might be Master of the bow, but she was meant to be a Swordmaster. 

Out of all the teachers, she's def. my favorite now. She's going to be a staple of my team unless she has some awful personality. 

I honestly have no idea what anyone was expecting when they saw her portrait.  That expression just exudes hard-ass who's ready to fuck someone's day up, I don't know what other kind of personality you could gleam from that.

Anyway...

"On that, being a Knight of Seiros is good. You can beat up arrogant nobles without problem."

I don't know if it's the anti-capitalist, anti-bourgeois in me or if it's my inner punk rocker that listens to Bad Religion and Black Flag all day, but I like the cut of her jib.

So far, Shamir and Alois the dad joke master are my favorite instructors from what little we can gleam from them.  I also like Hanneman from a design standpoint - I think it's the mustache, it gets me every time.

I really LOVE the whole punk aesthetic she's got going, even if it's a bit anachronistic. 

If we have to somehow prioritise professors to recruit, she's top of the list, every time.

She's very pretty. My heart is throbbing

Curious if teachers can be reclassed as well as Flain

I feel as though she can get along quite well with Lysinthea and Leonie. She shares with Lysithea somewhat of a distaste for nobles or at least their incompetence and humble origin with Leonie

God I hope the teachers aren't Bylethsexuals. I'd like for them to have supports with students as well.

1 hour ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

She's the one!!!!!! @MetalAmethyst

I know!

Based on the profile, she seems like an interesting character. A member of the Knights of Seiros, yet isn't devout in faith to the Goddess. And if she truly is recruitable... she'll be on my team in a heartbeat!

12 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

I know!

Based on the profile, she seems like an interesting character. A member of the Knights of Seiros, yet isn't devout in faith to the Goddess. And if she truly is recruitable... she'll be on my team in a heartbeat!

110% same if it wasn't for Petra she'd my first waifu in Three Houses! Funny thing I knew she was very anticipated since (no offense to fans of Tomas and Gilbert) after Flayn the 2 reveals were pretty lackluster and she skyrocketed tremendously on twitter!