FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

IDK man, how many 14 year olds can be that big?

Ahaha. I'm guessing it's a joke, but just in case, those are just file numbers. It'd be nice to know their ages, but they rarely reveal those.

Maybe there could be a system like Echoes where ages are important and stored in the game code...

4 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

That's weird, the page is blank. But I can still find her portrait...

Can you paste the kana for her full name, then?

Maybe try force-refreshing or clearing your cache? They use a json file to store all the page info, so you might need to make your browser reload the json file.

ヒルダ=ヴァレンティン=ゴネリル

Love her, she's literally Serra. Hope you like using magic because I'm making you a magic tank.

I imagine with so many characters being important nobles that their families will be involved in the plot, not just the "main" three houses. I mean, I would expect that, given that world building seems to be a priority.

1 minute ago, Book Bro said:

Love her, she's literally Serra. Hope you like using magic because I'm making you a magic tank.

I imagine with so many characters being important nobles that their families will be involved in the plot, not just the "main" three houses. I mean, I would expect that, given that world building seems to be a priority.

Hopefully there's Paralouges or episodic side chapters that focused on each of them that'd be awesome to already knowing them through story and supports!

18 minutes ago, User name said:

I honestly expected Hilda to be a token tsundere,so her being a lazy spoiled brat could lead to some funny moments.

Also "useless and weak"? Come on! Watch her be the strongest female in Golden deer.

Absolute THIS!!!!

I’m liking Hilda already and based on that little bio she’s gonna be a himidere/ojou character and those are always a fun time. Can’t wait to see more of her character when the game finally drops as she is the very reason I’m picking golden deer. I am too weak for those twintails!

I quite like Hilda, she's certainly a bit of Serra and a bit of Charlotte it seems. I really hope we see her brother, I can imagine him being pretty cool (and maybe having pink hair)

4 hours ago, Book Bro said:

If this is the case, i hope the commoner characters don't get pushed to the sidelines. Though considering most of Golden Deer is commoner, i probably won't have to worry about that.

ANYWAY, i'm probably in the minority but even though Hilda looks cute, i'm not the biggest fan of her. I wasn't the biggest fan of Serra either so the comparison isn't really helping. I'll have to see more of Hilda before i can make a complete judgement though.

42 minutes ago, ΔZZ said:

I quite like Hilda, she's certainly a bit of Serra and a bit of Charlotte it seems. I really hope we see her brother, I can imagine him being pretty cool (and maybe having pink hair)

Brother? Isn't she an only child?

7 minutes ago, RotomGuy said:

Brother? Isn't she an only child?

Her bio mentions a brother

"The only daughter of the Goneril Dukedom. Perhaps because of how her father and brother spoiled her as she grew up, she has a habit of slacking off, and is good at sweet-talking others."

Edited by User name

I think I’ll like Hilda enough. I hated Serra with a passion back in FE7, but despite the multiple comparisons with her I get a feeling she won’t be as insufferable as her.   Probably the female I like the most on the Golden Deer so far.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

If this is the case, i hope the commoner characters don't get pushed to the sidelines. Though considering most of Golden Deer is commoner, i probably won't have to worry about that.

ANYWAY, i'm probably in the minority but even though Hilda looks cute, i'm not the biggest fan of her. I wasn't the biggest fan of Serra either so the comparison isn't really helping. I'll have to see more of Hilda before i can make a complete judgement though.

Nah, she's super cute, and I love her design, but I'm not a fan of the character/personality description we got from her tbh. I also didn't care for Serra. Hah. But it will depend on how much depth she has beyond her "shtick" for me.

I think Hilda sounds hilarious. Although she doesn't really seem like Serra to me, beyond the looks. Or even Charlotte.

From what I can tell (from her short bio and few lines of dialogue), she's like a proper lady that tries to innocently manipulate others. For example, by pretending to be weak to avoid being on the front-lines. So I guess she has the faking part of Charlotte at least. But I don't see her being obnoxious and in your face like Serra (who wasn't even a proper noblewoman, despite her secret past).

8 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

But it will depend on how much depth she has beyond her "shtick" for me.

Same. I don't mind if she's lazy but it's the "spoiled noble lady" part that puts me on the cautious side. Though i suppose it could be worse. She could've been an arrogant noble. That's the worst kind of noble trope.