FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, WolfWind said:

Does anyone know what time they show off a new profile? 

Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 3AM EDT. We also got one on a Sunday, once.

Also note that none of that is guaranteed, it's just been that way for the past three weeks. But no official schedule exists or anything afaik.

Edited by Cysx

1 hour ago, Cysx said:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 3AM EDT. We also got one on a Sunday, once.

Also note that none of that is guaranteed, it's just been that way for the past three weeks. But no official schedule exists or anything afaik.

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, I hate to sound like a broken record, but the reveals have started to follow a set schedule. So Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday as mentioned above.

Sunday isn't included as that was part of the first week where they had a reveal for all 7 days.

That said, it's not set in stone and things could always change. But at the very least, don't expect anything on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Sundays.

Also, I don't think I mentioned it, but when Hanneman and Ferdinand were added to the site, their filenames no longer follow the HACP_ANVY_char##_01_R_ad-0 scheme that Dorothea, Felix and Hilda share. That's a shame as Hanneman's file number could have told us how many students there are in total--and that's probably why they changed it.

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Also, I don't think I mentioned it, but when Hanneman and Ferdinand were added to the site, their filenames no longer follow the HACP_ANVY_char##_01_R_ad-0 scheme that Dorothea, Felix and Hilda share. That's a shame as Hanneman's file number could have told us how many students there are in total--and that's probably why they changed it.

What was Manuela's filename then? Shouldn't that already have told us how many students there are in total?

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Sunday isn't included as that was part of the first week where they had a reveal for all 7 days.

Not quite, Byleth was on 25/04/19(a Thursday), and Sothis on 27/04/19. Then came a "regular" week with the addition of Rhea on 05/05/19(a Sunday).

... and I had completely forgotten about these two. So we did have reveals on a Thursday and a Saturday, but neither has happened since.

18 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Not quite, Byleth was on 25/04/19(a Thursday), and Sothis on 27/04/19. Then came a "regular" week with the addition of Rhea on 05/05/19(a Sunday).

... and I had completely forgotten about these two. So we did have reveals on a Thursday and a Saturday, but neither has happened since.

I'm pretty sure it was Byleth-skip-Sothis-skip-Edel-skip-Dimitri-skip-Claude-skip-Jearlt-Rhea-Hubert-skip and so on so the pattern was never broken with the exception of Rhea on the Sunday

Not sure this is the right thread, but it appears the latest Nintendo Dream magazine is focusing on Fire Emblem: Three Houses. There might not be new info, but I think it's still worth looking into if someone can get their hands on a copy.

EDIT: 8 Pages dedicated to Three Houses

ND1907_2.jpg

Edited by BZL8

1 hour ago, DuckPhoenix said:

What was Manuela's filename then? Shouldn't that already have told us how many students there are in total?

It was hashed. They just forgot to do it for Dorothea through Hilda. I was hoping they'd continue to forget!

Actually, I am wondering if the website images going down briefly on Monday was because they didn't hash Hannemann's filename at first and blanked the file calling all the images to fix it.

Sadly there's no way to prove it though and it was probably just a mistake.

1 hour ago, Cysx said:

Heh, I should know better than to trust my own memory xD

23 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

Not sure this is the right thread, but it appears the latest Nintendo Dream magazine is focusing on Fire Emblem: Three Houses. There might not be new info, but I think it's still worth looking into if someone can get their hands on a copy.

EDIT: 8 Pages dedicated to Three Houses

ND1907_2.jpg

It seems to have dropped today so hopefully we get scans soon enough

5ce46f69681a9_3houses.png.0b552b7b48da76ea4cefb28a3a2fd6d1.png

Nintendo Dream has some new screenshots at the very least. We can see the scene where you go off to fight bandits like you did with the Black Eagles with the other two houses. Don't know if there are any scans available yet, but I think you can buy it on kindle.

Edited by Calico

3 minutes ago, Calico said:

Nintendo Dream has some new screenshots at the very least. We can see the scene where you go off to fight bandits like you did with the Black Eagles with the other two houses. Don't know if there are any scans available yet, but I think you can buy it on kindle.

I hope we get high def scans so we can see lysithea and marianne hopefully.

5 minutes ago, Calico said:

Are they still being released? Can u link the source?

51 minutes ago, Calico said:

Translators! Get on this!

1 hour ago, Calico said:

I really hope we see new stuff than what's already confirmed but I'm not expecting much till next famitsu issue whether its next week or into june. I also agree with the person about hi res version of the group shots!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

9 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Translators! Get on this!

It's just the house profiles we've seen before. Blue Lions mainly favour lances, Golden Deer are mostly good with bow etc.

Aside from some new screenshots, don't expect much in the way of new info. Magazines like Nintendo Dream and Dengeki generally operate behind Famitsu.

9 minutes ago, LalaPony said:

Here are the three pages that were shown from the Amazon preview link.

Reveal hidden contents

Three Houses 1.PNG.png

Reveal hidden contents

Three Houses 2.PNG.png

Reveal hidden contents

Three Houses 3.PNG.png

Well as expected not a big deal I'll just wait for famitsu.