FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Well, it worked out in the end, since your posts are back to back.

Yeah, sorry if that came out snappy. It doesn't even really matter considering most people will be more concerned with the translation post, but I just like it when things are clean and efficient.

8 minutes ago, User name said:

Lets hope she does not have a "crazy" side to her. Because thats how you get a Camilla lol

D7Jm2XaV4AAfFD2.png?width=375&height=375

She looks way too angelic to be anything like Camilla, don't insult her like that. 

Again based on google translate but it says that Mercedes is a former empire noble who now lives as a commoner in the kingdom which is rather interesting because it implies she’s Ardrestian (which explains why her middle name is von, like the other Ardrestian nobles)

7 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

D7Jm2XaV4AAfFD2.png?width=375&height=375

She looks way too angelic to be anything like Camilla, don't insult her like that. 

Thats what she wants you to think.

Angelic wibe is how they get you! 

But yeah i am probably overthinking this, she does look vere gentle.

Maybe anti-Camilla is more appropriate.

Edited by User name

Huh, her image on the official site is "190522_HP.png". That's neither the HACP_ANVY_char##_01_R_ad-0.png format they used for Dorothea thru Hilda nor the UUIDs/hashes they used for everyone else. It's like they're just making it up as they go.

20 hours ago, ΔZZ said:

Again based on google translate but it says that Mercedes is a former empire noble who now lives as a commoner in the kingdom which is rather interesting because it implies she’s Ardrestian (which explains why her middle name is von, like the other Ardrestian nobles)

Don't Dmitri and Claude have von in their surnames?

3 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Don't Dmitri and Claude have von in their surnames?

Claude yes but the other Leicester nobles don’t and Dimitri’s surname is Alexandre or smth like that. Meanwhile all the Ardrestian nobles have von. Claude is probably just a weird exception (or he could also have some Ardrestian ties???)

Edited by ΔZZ

Just now, DuckPhoenix said:

I thought Alexandre is his second first name.

Dimitri’s full name is Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd, no von

6 minutes ago, ΔZZ said:

Ferdinand full name is "Ferdinand von Aegir" so i think you have a point about Mercie bieng from the empire.

And Claude is "Claude von Regan" so maybe he also has a tie to the empire?

Man, I really didn't expect anything to happen on Wednesday and didn't realize her bio got posted until someone talked about it on Discord.

Bio:

[Blue Lions] Mercedes (CV: Hanamori Yumari)

A kind girl, who watches her surroundings closely and can't ignore people in need. She is a former noble, but chose to live in the kingdom as a commoner. She once lived in the Mage School of the kingdom's capital. She says she is "a bit older" than the other students.

Second picture:

"But I was wondering, maybe because of that, you might have been overdoing it or something." {lack of context, who she's referring to is mostly unknown, could even be talking about herself}

Convo:

"Before coming to the Officer's Academy, I stayed at the Mage School at the kingdom's capital. Ann... I'm talking about Annette. I made friends with Ann there... Ah, Lorentz was there too, wasn't he? Ann was nice to me even though I'm older than her, so she's an important friend."

11 hours ago, VincentASM said:

It was hashed. They just forgot to do it for Dorothea through Hilda. I was hoping they'd continue to forget!

Actually, I am wondering if the website images going down briefly on Monday was because they didn't hash Hannemann's filename at first and blanked the file calling all the images to fix it.

Sadly there's no way to prove it though and it was probably just a mistake.

13 minutes ago, egobarrier said:

Huh, her image on the official site is "190522_HP.png". That's neither the HACP_ANVY_char##_01_R_ad-0.png format they used for Dorothea thru Hilda nor the UUIDs/hashes they used for everyone else. It's like they're just making it up as they go.

It seems like they now just go by the date they put up the characters on twitter. 

Did they change the other file names?

8 minutes ago, ΔZZ said:

Yeah. I know that. Thanks anyways.

But I was just saying that I would count Alexandre as his second given name rather than a surname.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

"Before coming to the Officer's Academy, I stayed at the Mage School at the kingdom's capital. Ann... I'm talking about Annette. I made friends with Ann there... Ah, Lorentz was there too, wasn't he? Ann was nice to me even though I'm older than her, so she's an important friend."

Mercedes be frendzonig people like mad lol

7 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

Yay more world building <3 <3 Fates was found dead in a bush. 

Can we go a single page in this thread without shitting on Fates? Yes, it's a very flawed game with numerous things I hope to see this game improve on, but as someone who still liked that game it gets incredibly tiresome to have every three posts be someone stating "Yes, not like that shitty Fates!" "Yes, not like that dumb character x I hate from Fates" "I hope it's anything but like Fates." ... It's like Fates is the anti-christ of gaming that murdered orphans and we have to bring it up every 5 minutes lest people forget. I am so tired of it. We get it already.

Anyway, Mercedes looks great. I am intrigued by her backstory and her character seems very likeable so far. Yet more reason to choose Blue Lions first.

Edited by Nanima