FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

Maybe they realize people are reading the file names so they don’t want people to read into them too much?

Anyway, the fact that she mentioned Lorenz is a good sign that there will be cross-house interactions at the very least, maybe even some supports.

Edited by Fuzzlekins

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Can we go a single page in this thread without shitting on Fates? Yes, it's a very flawed game with numerous things I hope to see this game improve on, but as someone who still liked that game it gets incredibly tiresome to have every three posts be someone stating "Yes, not like that shitty Fates!" "Yes, not like that dumb character x I hate from Fates" "I hope it's anything but like Fates." ... It's like Fates is the anti-christ of gaming that murdered orphans and we have to bring it up every 5 minutes lest people forget. I am so tired of it. We get it already.

Anyway, Mercedes looks great. I am intrigued by her backstory and her character seems very likeable so far. Yet more reason to choose Blue Lions first.

I'm with you mate, it's one of the big reasons I avoid r/fireemblem now (not the only reason though)

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Of note, it says that Mercedes used to be nobility in the Empire (Adrestia) but chose to live in the Kingdom (Faerghus).

Empire might be a not so nice place to live?

Quickly lets all act surprised!

Edited by User name

I really like her look, very gentle and somewhat mature. I can't wait to find out what drove her out of the Empire, and I have to agree with you all, I'm loving these backstories we're getting, it makes the characters feel more real.

24 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I also enjoyed Fates myself, I was simply comparing how different the world building has been between it and FE16. Like don't worry I'm not one of those people who hate Fates and everything it stands for lol. 

16 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

I also enjoyed Fates myself, I was simply comparing how different the world building has been between it and FE16. Like don't worry I'm not one of those people who hate Fates and everything it stands for lol. 

You know since we on topic of fates, what do you think of Camilla?

And sorry if me comparing Mercedes do Camilla made you upset.

52 minutes ago, User name said:

Empire might be a not so nice place to live?

Quickly lets all act surprised!

*Surprised Pikachu face*

If the Empire ends up having its share of issues (every faction should) then I'm sure my girl Edelgard will end up fighting to fix those issues and restore the empire to its glory!

13 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Nah Dorothea is still best girl overall but Mercedes and Hilda are for their sides though the holy trinity!(honestly love all 3 equally!)

I like Dorothea and Mercedes a lot too, but I can't say Hilda is on par with them... Yet.

23 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Mercedes or Hilda. The competition for best girl will be hard.

Just wait for Lysithea or that blue haired girl from Golden Deer (Marianne?). The competition will be fierce. 

Meanwhile Claude seems to be leading in the best boy competition. 

21 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

*Surprised Pikachu face*

If the Empire ends up having its share of issues (every faction should) then I'm sure my girl Edelgard will end up fighting to fix those issues and restore the empire to its glory!

Wait so Edelgard is just conquest Corrin?

4 minutes ago, User name said:

Wait so Edelgard is just conquest Corrin?

If she also helps the empire destroy 99% of both Faerghus and Leicester, only to turn around and stab her mom/dad at the last possible second, then yes. 

But after complaining before, I don't want to start bashing Fates myself. Conquest's story is just what I consider the worst part. 

My hope is that the issues are something like a very bloated and corrupt aristocracy opposed by newly-rich social climbers all vying for control of the country. Mercedes family ended up losing favour and most of it's wealth, so they left for Faerghus to build something new for themselves without having to deal with their old rivals hackling them. 

40 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I like Dorothea and Mercedes a lot too, but I can't say Hilda is on par with them... Yet.

Well that's fair her Twintails, eye/hair color and being a unique noble is so eye catching to me.

15 minutes ago, Nanima said:

If she also helps the empire destroy 99% of both Faerghus and Leicester, only to turn around and stab her mom/dad at the last possible second, then yes. 

But after complaining before, I don't want to start bashing Fates myself. Conquest's story is just what I consider the worst part. 

My hope is that the issues are something like a very bloated and corrupt aristocracy opposed by newly-rich social climbers all vying for control of the country. Mercedes family ended up losing favour and most of it's wealth, so they left for Faerghus to build something new for themselves without having to deal with their old rivals hackling them. 

Yeah it does not have to be all 'black and white' it needs some nuance in it.

And if Edelgard does go "end justifies the means" i want her to go full Wallhart, dont stop and go "No this wrong! Lets betray our country LOL"

1 hour ago, User name said:

You know since we on topic of fates, what do you think of Camilla?

And sorry if me comparing Mercedes do Camilla made you upset.

lol I was just kidding, don't worry I wasn't upset or anything ^_^

And...I'm mixed on Camilla. Like there are moments when I like her, and other moments where I wish she would just stop.

13 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

lol I was just kidding, don't worry I wasn't upset or anything ^_^

And...I'm mixed on Camilla. Like there are moments when I like her, and other moments where I wish she would just stop.

Ah all is good then!

And yeah i think first impression is important then it comes to characters,like the very first thing you see of Camilla is her shaking her boobs right in you're face.....that will surely make some fans upset lol

Which why i hope that F.Byleth gets a better outfit in her promotion, because the first impression of her was NOT a positive one for some fans.

Also fates lore IS trash lol

Edited by User name

54 minutes ago, Nanima said:

That sounds really interesting if that was the case.