Jump to content
Jedi

FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Recommended Posts

The status screen isn't really interesting for non fans so I wouldn't be surprised if they're holding back.

They need a screen to show all the skills and available crest during battle. So I'm pretty sure it still exists.

The other possibility is that the status screen reveals too much knowledge for us right now. Maybe the crests are arranged like the mural, which would totally evoke the holy blood from Genealogy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be noted that Three Houses is the first FE game in a while that doesn't have dual screen functionality.  We're talking the last five FE games - over the span of a decade - starting with the Shadow Dragon remake.  So it's been quite a while since we last saw a FE game function with only one screen and thus many of us have probably forgotten what that would be like.

For clarification, pretty much every single FE game that has operated with one screen would always have you press a button to view the status screen.  In the DS/3DS games, the status screen was always visible on one of the screens unless you switched to the map view/mission objective screen.  Perhaps it's a concern that we haven't seen it yet simply because it was always so readily viewable in previews/gameplay trailers for the last five games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder when's the next issue of Famitsu featuring Three Houses will be. Since from where I'm looking so far nothing right now saying anything about it showing up next like before so right now the very obvious easy guess is in June maybe early before E3 or the week after. If its the week after it would have every remaining member along with some new characters so that could be there but we'll see by next week what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I've missed a couple of people again. I don't really have much too say about any of them though. Hanneman seems like he might go crazy researcher on us. Ferdinand seeing himself as Edelgard's rival could be either very amusing or annoying depending on how they do it. Mercedes is the gentle character, and her background is interesting. If she was a noble and then became a commoner how is it that she got to go to this prestigious school? What even happened to cause that sort of change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Maybe the crests are arranged like the mural, which would totally evoke the holy blood from Genealogy.

If this happens, hopefully the text is easily readable. I still remember my first playthrough of FE4 and i was trying identify what the names on the Holy Blood mural were (even though i knew them before hand).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If this happens, hopefully the text is easily readable. I still remember my first playthrough of FE4 and i was trying identify what the names on the Holy Blood mural were (even though i knew them before hand).

I personally was able to read them just fine.

2 hours ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Wonder when's the next issue of Famitsu featuring Three Houses will be. Since from where I'm looking so far nothing right now saying anything about it showing up next like before so right now the very obvious easy guess is in June maybe early before E3 or the week after. If its the week after it would have every remaining member along with some new characters so that could be there but we'll see by next week what happens.

They seem to be doing it every other issue.  They did one last week but not two weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

They seem to be doing it every other issue.  They did one last week but not two weeks ago.

So almost like the weekday profile reveals so I guess we'll see next week hopefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was also a golden week after april's 25th issue,and we got a second coverage on may 15th,so it wont suprise me if we dont get one next week,and instead get it on the first week of june, so June 5th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the feeling this guy will be my least favorite character, like Kellam was back in Awakening.

He just exudes this aura of “my character is defined by a single gimmick stuck on infinite repeat”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Here he is, patty mcfatty himself: 

 

#1 waifu right here <3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cysx said:

 

Eugh. For some reason, he reminds me of a goblin, and I don't know why. Might be the hair. Or face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Here he is, patty mcfatty himself: 

 

He is not fat! He's just big boned!

Archangel's beauty is not something a mere mortal could understand!

Edited by User name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God I hope there’s an actual personality here and he isn’t just “dumb big guy who likes food”.

That’d be such a waste of a character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LalaPony said:

That's just google translate being funky, his parents died in an accident.

Hahahaha

This was the funniest google translate bio so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

God I hope there’s an actual personality here and he isn’t just “dumb big guy who likes food”.

That’d be such a waste of a character.

Oh no, that would suck. 

5 minutes ago, User name said:

He is not fat! He's just big boned!

Archangel's beauty is not something a mere mortal could understand!

He looks like he'd be voiced by the same person who voice Kronk from Emperor's New Groove XD!

Edited by Decerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LalaPony said:

Google translate out here painting this pure and wholesome boy as a murderer:angry:

For shame.

That dastard tried to set up my boy as a psycho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...