FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it makes you wonder what the accident was tbh. I can totally see it being something which get brought up in some of his supports, which to me gives me the feeling he won't be a one-note type of character.

Like I can totally see him being one of those characters who are very happy on the outside, but hold a lot of sadness in the inside, but I might be thinking too much into it lol. 

Edited by Rose482

8 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

As opposed to the "little girl can pick it away" joke that Illyana and Effie go for.

I dunno I personally find it funny if it’s a character you wouldn’t expect to be a big eater to be a big eater. There’s something amusing about seeing a small cute girl just go to town stuffing plate after plate of food in her face. Comedy is all about subversive of expectation after all

14 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I dunno I personally find it funny if it’s a character you wouldn’t expect to be a big eater to be a big eater. There’s something amusing about seeing a small cute girl just go to town stuffing plate after plate of food in her face. Comedy is all about subversive of expectation after all

Yeah except it's an overused joke. It's one of the most common anime cliches out there and there's rarely any variance in it. What I mean is that nobody does anything interesting with it. It's just there for cheap laughs.

8 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Yeah except it's an overused joke. It's one of the most common anime cliches out there and there's rarely any variance in it. What I mean is that nobody does anything interesting with it. It's just there for cheap laughs.

fair enough. Cliche it may be but it usually can get a laugh or two out of me but that's just my opinion

2 hours ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Real question is now what'll happen after all members/extra characters get revealed in late June will they continue or do something else? maybe snippets of gameplay clips instead if they want to keep some characters hidden? It can go any direction.

I hope we'll find out more information as we go. Also, it would be cool to see if there are other recruitable characters.

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

So tomorrow is when we get the usual non-house character right?

Yep. It could be that green haired dude standing next to Rhea or someone else.

22 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Well can't wait to see who I wish it's a new knight character since we have no new ones yet.

I have a feeling it will be the green haired guy who is usually seen next to Rhea, but if not, that would be really cool!

14 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

I have a feeling it will be the green haired guy who is usually seen next to Rhea, but if not, that would be really cool!

Probably the case since he's been shown alot and needs an intro already.

27 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

Yeah, I'd guess either the green-haired guy or that blonde sword lady we saw briefly in the trailer.

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

Yeah, I'd guess either the green-haired guy or that blonde sword lady we saw briefly in the trailer.

There are also plague doctor, guy with Sothis' crest, and evil looking old man without pupils.

But plague doctor could be just a minor enemy, and later too are too much involved with story to spoil.

2 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Isn't it strange that there's no reveal now?

Well, they never promised an update in the first place. If they don't want to reveal any more non-students yet, they might not.

Having said that, it is usually up a couple minutes after the hour, but at least once (Hilda) it took nearly twenty.

Maybe they'll put something tomorrow. Teachers and Jeralt were shown on a Saturday, but Rhea was shown on a Sunday, so maybe one day is for people connected to the academy/knights and other is for the church? If so, then we'll probably get Rhea's assistant tomorrow.

It’s weird we didn’t get anyone today but I have this theory that we might get Rhea’s right hand tomorrow as we also got Rhea on a Sunday rather than a Saturday

Its possible we'll get it tommorow if the character is a church of Seiros character if academy characters are for Saturdays then again Jeralt was reveal Saturday if not then we'll see next week if not then I'm gonna assume they're stopping the weekend ones.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

I wont be upest if IS are done with weekends reveals, while it is nice to learn more about characters, those reveals are not "juicy" pieces of info we get excited about. It doesn't satisfy our hunger, the way Famitsu staff does.

3 hours ago, User name said:

I wont be upest if IS are done with weekends reveals, while it is nice to learn more about characters, those reveals are not "juicy" pieces of info we get excited about. It doesn't satisfy our hunger, the way Famitsu staff does.

Completely agree while the character reveals are REALLY great the famitsu focus issues are just exciting to look foward to hopefully we do get something next week!