FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

4 hours ago, Azz said:

Well no update again today. I guess weekend updated are officially gone, which makes sense since I feel like any other npcs could be spoilery.

Hopefully they don’t stop with student reveals tho (but I doubt they will). Personally I’d like to see Petra, Ingrid and Lysithea next week

I guess that makes sense.

Same. There isn't really anything spoilery about that in comparison to whoever the green haired guy is.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

This week I predict we'll get Petra, Leonie and Sylvain

Please let this be true.

I'm putting my money on the Bern (yes, I've already created a nickname for her) being next.  I don't know why, I just get the feeling Petra will be the last Black Eagles girl revealed somehow.  And actually, I think Linhardt will be the last guy revealed, so that effectively means I believe the order will be Bernadetta, Caspar, Petra, Linhardt.

As for the other houses... I bet my bottom dollar it's gonna be Sylvain from the Blue Lions (and I hope so, because I do want to learn more about this boi) and from Golden Deer I think it'll be Leonie for this week.

I agree with the consensus of Bernadetta, Sylvain and Leonie (tho I would love Petra, Ingrid and Lysithea personally, but they all feel like final reveals tbh).

With the exception of the main three and the first three students, it seems that there will always be 2 females from BE and GD and a male from BL and then 2 males from BE and GD and a female from BL

So my predictions for the reveals:

Bernadetta/Sylvain/Leonie

Casper/Annette/Ignace

Petra/Ashe/Marianne

Linhardt/Ingrid/Lysithea (this doesn't fit the pattern but it's the only group of students left)

Ok I guess the remaining members are it then. I'm very doubtful we'll get Ignace this Friday since that would mean they revealed all the guys of Golden Deer very early don't see them doing that till at least maybe week after next(the one coming tomorrow) or 2nd to last reveal week at minimum. 

I'm guessing this week it's possibly: Bernadetta or Petra/Sylvain or Annette/Leonie or maybe Lysithea.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

I'll be going with Bernadetta, Sylvain, and Leonie as well.

Granted, Bernadetta may be partially out of bias. She's the girl I really want to learn more about. Based purely on appearance, I like her look more than the other Black Eagles girls. :D

Edited by Sentinel07

8 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

So close but still a bit further! At least E3 is really soon with new Famitsu likely coming before it June is already bloated.

This is the one dry week when the next weeks will literally be dripping with news.

14 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

This is the one dry week when the next weeks will literally be dripping with news.

Yeaaaaah...(except Mercedes) definitely a dry week overall this week going foward is gonna be crazy!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

I like her! She is very cute and she remind me of Katarina who I adore. I wonder how she develops as a character. Maybe fighting in war will make her open up and make her steadfast since she will have to deal with hardship... 

Edit: I love how we can see Silvain in this video. lol Maybe they were outside of the their dorms?

Edited by berriicoco

She's cute but I'm not a fan of the overly shy type tbh. I was hoping she'd be more like Sakura in that she's shy but is strong willed behind it. Here she just seems overly shy and all that...

As for her surname, it seems to be Varley which is a location on the map so maybe she has a crest??? Probably. The site hasn't updated with her yet so we don't know if her middle name is just von or if it's actually a name like the Faerghus and Leicester nobles (tho it's probably von).

41 minutes ago, SpiceMan said:

von Varley doesn't sound right to me so I hope its different.

That could make the worldbuilding inconsistent. So far every imperial noble has had a surname beginning with "von", so they seem to be establishing it as the standard imperial naming convention. (though I wonder if there's a specific reason why Claude also has it...?)

You can try translating it as "of Varley" or "from Varley" in your head if that makes it less awkward.

5 minutes ago, Mapina said:

That could make the worldbuilding inconsistent. So far every imperial noble has had a surname beginning with "von", so they seem to be establishing it as the standard imperial naming convention. (though I wonder if there's a specific reason why Claude also has it...?)

You can try translating it as "of Varley" or "from Varley" in your head if that makes it less awkward.

It’s possible that the Alliance was originally part of Adrestia before seceding, and they still share some cultural similarities.

49 minutes ago, SpiceMan said:

von Varley doesn't sound right to me so I hope its different.

At first I was the same, but saying her full Bernadetta von Varley makes it sound better to me for some reason.

She's so small and a cutie Black Eagles definitely got unique set of girls alright?! Sadly I gotta wait for Petra(saving the best for last I guess) my only other Black Eagles character I really like! I have a feeling she's gonna be shown off second to last for all character reveals but hey it won't be long to wait at least!

10 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

Why would a girl like her even come to the academy? Her bio said how she feels safe at home, I wonder if there is a story behind that.

She's the only child is she not? Maybe her house is a minor house known for it's head to be a prominent knight and since she's the only child her father forced her to go to train and become a commander for the house's troops.

There's quite a bit of new stuff in this video. Most importantly, windmills(well, just one)! Also, some kind of building that's not looking religious or tied to studying. Maybe a shop?

This is the first outdoor shot(out of the twitter reveals anyway) that I can't quite locate in the monastery. I'd assume it's on the opposite section as the one with the classrooms, but that's about it.

Also, Sylvain is a blue dot on the map for some reason(everyone has been yellow thus far, including Dimitri, another Blue Lion)and seems to have a quest or something. Afaik, playable characters had only appeared as objectives, not quest givers.