FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, User name said:

So i think the Windmill might actually be the greenhouse then, or part of it i suppose.

And i think we need to pay more atention to the beginning of each char video's, some of them have a small glimpse of the mini map.

I think Lysythea had it aswell:

Hubert also has it,but its just Black Eagles class room.

Edit; And Raph has it too

And Mercie has it too! Man everyone has it dammit! (but i reached upload limit on this post so....lol)

Yeah, I was keeping a tab on those to eventually make a map out of them, but then they revealed the entire map at once, and, well, I stopped:p

Totally had missed Raphael's, though

4 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Is it me, or do those Screenshots seems very dark in color? The colors always seem a bit colorless too, but that's on every switch game I guess, which there was an option to boost the saturation etc

It's because these screenshots were taken during the fade in of the characters videos.

Edited by Cysx

4 minutes ago, Lynsanity said:

Big 1st party games on Switch thus far with doggos in them:

- Breath of the Wild

- Mario Odyssey

- Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Still doesn't beat Wargroove, since nones of the students are doggos. But that's a step in the right direction.

She seeeeeems super young (younger than white haired girl)! But I really like her design at least. And she's apparently a mage, having gone to the mage school! Definitely going Blue Lions I think. Haven't had a bad reveal yet.

Bio:

[Blue Lions] Annette (CV: Tanaka Takako)

The niece of Baron Dominic. She graduated from the Mage Academy in the kingdom. She's a cheerful and hardworking girl, but there are times when she takes missteps that lead nowhere and fails. She has been friends with Mercedes since their time at the Mage Academy, and she calls Mercedes "Meche" while Mercedes calls her "Ann".

Second picture:

"As I thought, asking Teacher was a good idea!"

Convo:

"To prepare for my turn for cooking duty, I have to find out what kind of food everyone likes or hates. Teacher, do you like sweet food or spicy food more?"
1) Sweet food <
2) Spicy food
"Heheh, same here! I'll make sure to remember this!"

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Phew, she is cute. Was worried I read her completely wrong for a moment.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She has been friends with Mercedes since their time at the Mage Academy, and she calls Mercedes "Meche" while Mercedes calls her "Ann".

Unless they give each other various nicknames, I think this one has officially been localized as "Mercie", for the time being:

Spoiler

ZRaqZeG.jpg

Edited by Cysx

She's so darn cute! Wow the Blue Lions are yet to have a bad reveal for me, all the characters look amazing.

A funny thing I noticed is that she sort of mimics Mercedes mannerisms like holding her hand(s) over her chest and having the same cute smile with her eyes closed 😊

14 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

Dominic isn't anywhere on the world map, right?

I don't think so, or at least I don't see it anywhere.

Edited by SushiCat

Sneaky map is back!

image.thumb.png.5a50b986cf1d9131b620f30d7bf6fb2b.png

And the date is 5/11 just like in famitsu article, if you look at that(in the article) map you can actully see Ann's icon, same place just like in the video.

And Byleth's Proff's level is E+ so she has two stroll points.

Edited by User name

She's super cute another pure wife material! Much better impression then at the February direct looks like I was right so now it's pretty much:

1. Caspar/Annette/Ignace

2. Petra/Sylvain/Leonie(expecting her before Marianne at this point)

3. Linhardt/Ingrid(secret to the end it seems)/Marianne

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

I think you're right on the money. I wonder why they decided to leave the most obscure characters (Ingrid and Marianne) to last, it totally looks like it's on purpose.

I like her name a lot actually. Though now we'll have to see if she has a crest, though seeing as she is only Duke Dominic's/Dominique's niece, I doubt she will and it will probably be Ingrid that has is along with Sylvain (if each house has 5 each).

I don't think any of the 8 students (per house) are spoilers considering you apparently get them all at the same time. They are just going in whatever order they want.

Some students probably have spoiler-y backgrounds, but they simply won't be mentioned in the profiles. Easy.

Edited by VincentASM

Hello people, quick question, do you think we're getting other characters apart from the students and the few teachers?
My worry is that we'd have basically a complete squad from the start, which would maybe grant customization, but remove an aspect from gameplay (which is building the party as you go and having to "make do" with what you have early on).

Also (problem from my part) I'm not a fan of most designs (and personalities, what we've seen of them) so I guess I just hope there's more.

I really hope she's not the nice but cartoonishly clumsy type, I can't stand those. But I guess IS figured they hit back to back with Sumia and Felicia so we'll just have one of these forever now.

25 minutes ago, timon said:

Hello people, quick question, do you think we're getting other characters apart from the students and the few teachers?
My worry is that we'd have basically a complete squad from the start, which would maybe grant customization, but remove an aspect from gameplay (which is building the party as you go and having to "make do" with what you have early on).

Also (problem from my part) I'm not a fan of most designs (and personalities, what we've seen of them) so I guess I just hope there's more.

I would say it's overwhelmingly likely there will be more recruitables. Probably many more.