FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, colossus86 said:

I really hope she's not the nice but cartoonishly clumsy type, I can't stand those. But I guess IS figured they hit back to back with Sumia and Felicia so we'll just have one of these forever now.

Who knows. That's not the vibe I'm getting here, though.

4 minutes ago, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

Wait so if Ingrid, Sylvain, and Marianne are being revealed what about Linhardt, Petra, Ignace, and Leonie.

I'm... not sure I follow.

Nah, Annette isn't the clumsy type. ...I think?

She managed to graduate from an academy with great results, so she must be fairly adept.

I think it's more like she sometimes goes about things in the wrong way. Like trying a wrong method to solve a problem. I think the literal translation is "spinning your wheels".

26 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I think it's more like she sometimes goes about things in the wrong way. Like trying a wrong method to solve a problem. I think the literal translation is "spinning your wheels".

Like the type to try and magically call your drink to your hand instead of just walking over and grabbing it?

I have a feeling it will be Ignace or Leonie.

Ignace would make sense if they want to follow the gender pattern but I can see Leonie also. Marianne is definitely a last reveal imo.

3 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Alright, I wonder who's coming friday. Ignace? Marianne? Or Leonie?

3 hours ago, Azz said:

I have a feeling it will be Ignace or Leonie.

Ignace would make sense if they want to follow the gender pattern but I can see Leonie also. Marianne is definitely a last reveal imo.

I am under a similar impression. Ignace would make sense if they are following the gender pattern, yet there are two female characters left for Golden Deer. Leonie would make sense to reveal before Marianne, as she would likely be the last to be revealed.

I could be wrong, though. This is a "We shall see" scenario.

Yeah, I'd say the only real mystery remaining is who's first between Ignace and Leonie since Marianne is likely last.

Most likely Petra and then Linhardt for Black Eagles, and Sylvain then Ingrid for Blue Lions.

8 hours ago, Druplesnubb said:

Screw it, I'm betting on Marianne getting revealed before Leonie.

I'll do that too. If only because I've been denied a Leonie bio for so long by now, it would be a shame not to go the whole way:)

... still should be Ignace this Friday, though.

1 hour ago, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

Will they be revealed as well

Petra

Ignace

Linhardt

Leonie 

Well, theoretically, yeah. What I can't tell is what convinced you that Sylvain, Ingrid and Marianne are now in a different situation than them, when Sylvain and Ingrid in particular have almost zero chance to be revealed before E3...

There IS the possibility of there not being any twitter reveal after E3, because they'd have become unneeded or something, but even then afaik out of the seven remaining, any is susceptible to never getting a twitter bio as a result, not just the four you asked about.

Edited by Cysx

I doubt they'll stop Twitter reveals for next week because of E3 or Famitsu's next Three Houses focus issue very likely next week since it'll likely have content that won't be shown there and is its own seperate thing so it'll just go until the last member unless they'll do more characters after but time will tell very soon.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

41 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

I want to see a few playable characters from outside of the Monastery finally... 

I'm wondering if there are playable characters outside of the school at all. Especially since you only have 9 playable characters for each route.

13 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

I'm wondering if there are playable characters outside of the school at all. Especially since you only have 9 playable characters for each route.

I would say so. They may be going a more minimalist route kinda like how Echoes only had 16/17 units per route so that's why we haven't seen much beyond Byleth plus the 8 students per house however, I doubt we'll only have the 9 per house. Even if there aren't any more playable characters beyond Byleth plus the students, I can imagine all the houses combining then.

You know i was about to make You’re a wizard joke,but WTF is that voice?!

Like, apologize to Lorenz right this instance.

I mean i know they were going for the Shota angle but what the hell?

Edited by User name

Honestly, this is another reason I dislike listening to a lot of Japanese voice acting. I really hate the whole angle of giving a guy a voice that isn't even trying to hide how girly it is. Kind of like Goku from DBZ or Armin from Attack on Titan. 

I hope the English version gives him a fitting teenage male voice.

2 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Any more clues on their speech pattern?

If you mean gender clues, he's explicitly described as the second son of his family.

And here I thought Bernadetta's voice was too high.