FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

1 hour ago, Dottano said:

Just to make it clear is it sure that we're getting a New famitsu article on wednesday ? 

We don't know yet. We might know tomorrow.

They've had one every two weeks so it's fairly likely, but this week is also E3 so it could mess up their schedule.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, User name said:

We about to get Petra, hope you guys ready to witness Edelgard's secret weapon,well not that secret,the actual best gurl (not counting Edel herself).

Absolute FACTS!!!!

1 hour ago, Dottano said:

Just to make it clear is it sure that we're getting a New famitsu article on wednesday ? 

We'll find out tomorrow while I heavily doubt Nintendos E3 tomorrow will effect its schedule if at all since its just another day with a new trailer(yes gameplay from treehouse will likely be present but unlikely to have anything really substantial than just the very early part of the game). I could see the possibility of it coming next week to fill in all the members in one since next week will have the final 3 house members of the 3 sides, but I'm leaning towards the former being likely tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, Thane said:

I wonder if E3 will just recap information we already know through Famitsu or the Japanese Twitter, or if we'll get something more meaty to discuss.

Like I mention we'll likely get a story trailer with some new stuff in it but in the main core of it all everything gameplaywise will definitely be a recap since NoA is way far behind on the info and marketing. For a possible Treehouse livestream it'll very likely just be only the very early parts of the game and a small Monestary tour. So probably a few little things with a few discoveries in between but hopefully next famitsu should still be tomorrow which I feel it will.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

10 minutes ago, Thane said:

I wonder if E3 will just recap information we already know through Famitsu or the Japanese Twitter, or if we'll get something more meaty to discuss.

I’m expecting a story trailer, as we have yet to get a proper one. They’ve mostly been showing the setting and the school mechanics while giving us small hints at what the story could be about, and they will need a hype trailer at e3 because the marketing for this game has been really flat in the west.

1 hour ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Hey I take Spanish or French accent any day as long as its not stereotypically thick sounding but PLEASE no Russian again....

If she is a McNeary/McNealy, and they're going for generic North American Hollywood accent for the rest of the cast, maybe they'll go with a thick Newfie accent?

"How are you Petra?"

"Best kind, b'y. 'Ow's she cuttin' me cocky? Is ya 'ard at it all de time or wa?"

"Ummm... well, I was wondering if you want to join me in the mess hall..."

"Yes b'y, I dare say. Just 'bout gutfounded. Do you want some taken up?"

"Okay... Well I'll see if I can make something..."

"Tell ya wa, I'll put da 'ol slut on, you fire up a scoff."

"..."

"..."

14 minutes ago, Thane said:

Honestly,i can see a FE TH direct which will be essentially a famitsu recap like 11~15 min is more than enough,i think.

I hope Petra progressively gets better at the language as the game moves forward. It'd be interesting and stop her from becoming stale. That is a challenging character trait to attempt in any case, I like the ambition.

1 hour ago, LSM said:

If she is a McNeary/McNealy, and they're going for generic North American Hollywood accent for the rest of the cast, maybe they'll go with a thick Newfie accent?

"How are you Petra?"

"Best kind, b'y. 'Ow's she cuttin' me cocky? Is ya 'ard at it all de time or wa?"

"Ummm... well, I was wondering if you want to join me in the mess hall..."

"Yes b'y, I dare say. Just 'bout gutfounded. Do you want some taken up?"

"Okay... Well I'll see if I can make something..."

"Tell ya wa, I'll put da 'ol slut on, you fire up a scoff."

"..."

"..."

Omg, it would be so funny if they gave her a Newfie accent like that. I don't even think most people know what that accent is though, which is a shame ahah

57 minutes ago, Cysx said:

I hope Petra progressively gets better at the language as the game moves forward. It'd be interesting and stop her from becoming stale. That is a challenging character trait to attempt in any case, I like the ambition.

I like their ambition with her language as well. It would be really cool to see her progressively get better throughout the game

Spoiler

Especially if the timeskip is real. It would be cool to see how her language skills change from before and after

I'm glad there's other royal kingdoms than the ones from the Houses Leaders(barring Claude since Leicester has no king) I wonder if the other outer areas of the map have them as well I'm gonna guess maybe 2 more after Brigid.

Considering Brigid is the name of a patron saint of Ireland and McNeely, which is Scottish/Irish (More so Scottish but it's Gaelic in origin to summarise), Brigid could possibly be an amalgamation of Irish/Scottish cultures. Her tattoo esc mark under her eye could easily be war paint/make up (as it is the same colour as her eye makeup) perhaps which the Scotts and Celts would commonly wear. Her skin tone is the only thing that makes this iffy (and it also depends on how they localise her accent).

5 hours ago, Thane said:

I have a feeling it'll be half-half. Hopefully they're smart to add in some new info for Japanese fans who read Famitsu, considering E3 is advertised in Japan as well.

But for the rest of us, they'll probably discuss the class-change system, time-rewinding, battalions and the assist system. As in the gameplay stuff people wanted to know about earlier XD

I'd love it if they dropped a completely unexpected bomb or two. Like teasing a 2nd generation or the return of a major character, like Marth or Ike. I doubt that would happen though.

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I have a feeling it'll be half-half. Hopefully they're smart to add in some new info for Japanese fans who read Famitsu, considering E3 is advertised in Japan as well.

Sounds reasonable. One would hope that we'd at least get some more footage to analyze if nothing else. Some story teases would be sweet.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I'd love it if they dropped a completely unexpected bomb or two. Like teasing a 2nd generation or the return of a major character, like Marth or Ike. I doubt that would happen though.

I definitely agree with wanting to catch me completely off guard, but uh, I'd prefer it if it wasn't anything like a second generation!

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

No 2nd Gen unless it is like Genealogy. 

14 hours ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

My waifu at long last!!! So she's a kings granddaughter of the west islands islands nice!(if she's a kings granddaughter her having a unique crest is likely) but I'm interested that she seems to be enroll because of their allegiance with the empire so like a diplomat in a way definitely interesting as I expected can't wait to see how deep their allegiance go maybe its very important especially how her A convo with Edelgard is story locked. Also it's cute she's trying to talk the native language best she can and wanting to learn more!(PLEASE don't just give her some dumb gimmicky accent localization....)

Honestly, Petra having an accent would at least make sense since she's from another region entirely.

As opposed to someone like Jakob who doesn't seem to come from anywhere special yet has an accent that no one else has. Now THAT is a gimmicky accent.

10 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Honestly, Petra having an accent would at least make sense since she's from another region entirely.

As opposed to someone like Jakob who doesn't seem to come from anywhere special yet has an accent that no one else has. Now THAT is a gimmicky accent.

Very true as long as it's subtle but apparent I'm totally fine with that! Forgot Jakobs accent stood out from everyone else lol.

It's highly unlikely that Petra has a crest since she's from outside Fodlan, and thus should be outside the influence of Seiros and the worship of the goddess. Maybe if there's a lot of intermarriage between Brigid and Fodlan. But the Black Eagles has seven nobles and some will have to be without unless they want the Black eagles to just have more crests than everyone else.

6 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

It's highly unlikely that Petra has a crest since she's from outside Fodlan, and thus should be outside the influence of Seiros and the worship of the goddess. Maybe if there's a lot of intermarriage between Brigid and Fodlan. But the Black Eagles has seven nobles and some will have to be without unless they want the Black eagles to just have more crests than everyone else.

Who's to say her ancestor wasn't a great or saint that founded Brigid long ago? she's a royal so it's possible nothings confirmed yet people assumed Mercedes didn't have one because her surname is not label on the map anywhere and look what happen there's really no rule that every crest has to be exclusive to the central main part and not the shaded areas.

1 hour ago, Armchair General said:

Oy, why you no like Gregor?

Oh I like Gregs! I just don't want it overdone and have something new!

Anyway tomorrow's a possibly big day for Three Houses likely through Famitsu(it better) and E3 trailer/footage can't believe once E3 week is over we're almost 1 month left till release!!!!