FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MetalAmethyst said:

Where did you find that avatar?

On 4chan in /feg/. No idea where the original poster got it from, though, sorry. I've got this as well.

Spoiler

1561413026747.jpg

Spoiler

1561473586947.png

Edited by Matroska
Added full pic my avatar is from.

Sothis wasn't enough apparently, we need two lolis. But seriously, I hope Flayne ends up hardened after the time skip and is forced to grow up into an interesting character. I'm really into Seteth so I'd love a badass sibling duo, but as of now she's meh.

45 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

Where did you find that avatar?

23 minutes ago, Matroska said:

On 4chan in /feg/. No idea where the original poster got it from, though, sorry. I've got this as well.

Gosh I hate it when people doesn't credit the artist... (I'm talking about the original poster on 4chan)

Screenshot_2019-06-28-15-10-09.thumb.png.d8a7645f8ef818dc888812c6d1143583.png

I didn't found the artist of the other pic tho.

26 minutes ago, ShinkaiNoAki said:

Thanks, they've done a great pic of Xion from KH too. Looking forward to their future FE stuff when TH is out 

Oh this is the guy that Caspar mentioned in his video.

"Man, Teacher Yeritza (?) sure looks strong. Actually, I thought our next teacher would be Teacher Yeritza. Y'know, there was a teacher that ran off early on during outdoor activities, right? As a replacement for that one."

via @SatsumaFSoysoy

Edited by User name

Bio:

Yeritza (?) [hlep] (CV: Imaruoka Atsushi)

A teacher at the Officer's Academy. As the fencing instructor, his main duty is training students. He dislikes mingling with others, so much that he will reject people who try to start friendly conversation without hesitation. He is mysterious, but his skills are the real deal, as someone tasked with training students.

Second pic:

"What...? I just wanted some fresh air..."

Convo:

"Byleth, huh... [line not spoken] Sorry, I don't like buddying up with others. If you don't have any particular business, leave."

So like does Rhea dont give a fuck, that there is dude in mask walking around "teacning" students, looking all suspicious and edgy? 

And he hates interactions but he is a teacher?

Edited by User name

23 minutes ago, Jedi said:

This is so far my lone observation.

Spoiler

And before he's one of the Elite's that has immortality

He also has the same hair color as Mercedes AND has the same black bow in his hair.

They are probaly related....or not it doesn't really matter since this guy (spoiler is a speculation on my part)

Spoiler

is a flame emperor and dies at the end of p1 anyway, i cnanged my mind he is Death Knight

Edited by User name

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Oh no, he's hot!

My reaction! Hah. Also, a NEW character we haven't seen?? Shocker! Like actually, I'm shocked, but pleased! 

Also the mask is not surprising. Gerome anybody? I hope it comes off at some point. Haha.

Wow, I didn't expect him ! IS scared us with 8 students per house, but there are much more characters !

Since Mercedes and him have the same hair color + the same eye color + the same black bow, they are DEFINITELY related. Maybe he's family and watches over her, since she was a former imperial noble ? Since she left there must be serious family drama. And it's surely a case of "I have a mask so you cannot recognize your own brother" ?

I really don't think he's the Flame emperor or the Death knight. I guess his main secret is his family relations.