FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Just in case, I split the Japan Expo posts into a new thread.

Sorry, I made it look like @Dorothea Joestar Arnold has triple posted XD

Oh its alright! ^_^

Anyway looks like the NoA has truly begun its marketing at last!!!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

10 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Finally some NA marketing. Edelgard sounds like she hand-picked all of the Black Eagles members.

I like the way they're presenting them on NoA's side, actually.

It's like an advertisement for the Black Eagles or even a recruitment ad for the Empire, what with the way Edelgard says "The Empire needs you."  Someone needs to make art of that reminiscent to the Uncle Sam art bearing a similar message.

Edelgard sounds... mature. I mean, it makes sense given her personality. Her voice will definitely suit her post-timeskip.

Anyway, nothing really new. Interesting that Petra's dislike is discrimination though. Sounds like she's had to put up with a fair bit of prejudice from the mainland countries.

46 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Edelgard sounds... mature. I mean, it makes sense given her personality. Her voice will definitely suit her post-timeskip.

Anyway, nothing really new. Interesting that Petra's dislike is discrimination though. Sounds like she's had to put up with a fair bit of prejudice from the mainland countries.

Now someone's gonna get my wrath now!!!

5 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Finally some NA marketing. Edelgard sounds like she hand-picked all of the Black Eagles members.

This video made me realize something. There have been hints that Edelgard will get a second crest at some point in the game. Maybe Linhardt is the one that figures out how to give it to her and operates/oversees the procedure?

5 hours ago, Onestep said:

Screenshots have shown that despite being a princess of Brigid, she's still classified as a "commoner" according to her startign class. That should give you an idea.

Edited by Druplesnubb

21 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

This video made me realize something. There have been hints that Edelgard will get a second crest at some point in the game. Maybe Linhardt is the one that figures out how to give it to her and operates/oversees the procedure?

Screenshots have shown that despite being a princess of Brigid, she's still classified as a "commoner" according to her startign class. That should give you an idea.

Yeah it all makes sense now.....>:/ now I wonder what happened before.

Love her even more now!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Gilbert's video is good example of what happens if you choose the "wrong option" aka you as a player choose what suits you better, but in return you dont get support points.

So if you dont stroke characters ego and lie to them on purpose, you dont get support points, i never liked that in RPG.

Atleast thats what i think happed in his video.

Bio:

Gilbert (CV: Kogami Hiriomichi)

A knight of the Knights of Seiros who came from the Holy Kingdom. He is deeply faithful, serious and polite. His expression doesn't change much, nor does he talk much about himself. Because of that, it's hard to get to know him, though he does seem to love fishing and cooking.

Second pic:

"...Fishing, huh. Yes, there's no problem, of course."

Convo:

"Nice to meet you, teacher. I am Gilbert, who will be accompanying you on this task. I do not know how useful I will be, but I shall try my best to cooperate with you."

1) Aren't you a bit too stiff <
2) I'm counting on you

"I apologize, but that is my nature."

1 minute ago, User name said:

So if you dont stroke characters ego and lie to them on purpose, you dont get support points, i never liked that in RPG.

To be fair, that's how social interaction works.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

To be fair, that's how social interaction works.

So a person tells you "i wanna kill this dude" and you just say "yes thats a great idea, john!" instead of " no thats horrible never do something like that"

*support point get*

My point is real live is not a game. Rules are different.

3 minutes ago, User name said:

So a person tells you "i wanna kill this dude" and you just say "yes thats a great idea, john!" instead of " no thats horrible never do something like that"

*support point get*

My point is real live is not a game. Rules are different.

Well, yes. Even in real life, if you support someone's ideas, they're more likely to like you than if you didn't. I don't see the contradiction or problem, unless you think you should be given support points easier or something.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, yes. Even in real life, if you support someone's ideas, they're more likely to like you than if you didn't. I don't see the contradiction or problem, unless you think you should be given support points easier or something.

No i get that, it just you risk to become a pragmatic liar, and that dosent sit well with me, you know?

A better example would have been Ferdinand and his "anonymous letter" hey i think Edelgard is a bad ruler, what do you think teach?

But this is getting into of topic, so lets just drop it.

^^ It  really depend on person. In my case if someone come to me with flattery, my instant reaction is: "Sorry pal I am not gonna lend you any money."

Edited by Tenzen12

24 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

"...Fishing, huh. Yes, there's no problem, of course."

The backdrop of that scene is interesting. We've seen that place as a chapter several times, and I think it's just outside of Garreg Mach, but I don't recall it ever being implied that your characters went there on their free time, and considering they're talking about fishing, I'm not convinced this is before a chapter either.

25 minutes ago, User name said:

Gilbert's video is good example of what happens if you choose the "wrong option" aka you as a player choose what suits you better, but in return you dont get support points.

Atleast thats what i think happed in his video.

I get what you're saying, but I don't really agree that it's a particularly good example of that. Being openly judgemental towards a person you're speaking to for the first time isn't being honest, it's being rude, and the second option is pretty neutral.

Edited by Cysx