FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

And the crest skill could be luck×2=percentage of getting 300G

But who knows. Maybe some crest bearers are not playable at all

Due to the Genealogy influence, having Crests helds only by ennemies wouldn't be surprising.

As for Anna, she may still ends up being a DLC character.

22 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

And the crest skill could be luck×2=percentage of getting 300G

But who knows. Maybe some crest bearers are not playable at all

That would be a neat little effect!

It would disheartening since Awakening she's been playable ever since until potentially now I still hope for a paralouge recruitment somehow while she can still run the secret shop but we'll see soon in over a week remaining!

42 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

That would be a neat little effect!

It would disheartening since Awakening she's been playable ever since until potentially now I still hope for a paralouge recruitment somehow while she can still run the secret shop but we'll see soon in over a week remaining!

Or one of her multiple sister will run the black market then, IF Anna is somewhere playable. 

1 hour ago, Owain Dark said:

Or one of her multiple sister will run the black market then, IF Anna is somewhere playable. 

Oh yeah I wonder if that aspect will be present here probably the only real chance for her or at the very least her identical twin.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

1 minute ago, Duke of Dozel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1563456578173.jpg

Here's a sneak peak for one of the student's time skip design.

WOW, they managed to make her worse, didn't think it was possible!

Now I know who's getting on the bench lol

1 minute ago, timon said:

WOW, they managed to make her worse, didn't think it was possible!

Now I know who's getting on the bench lol

I quite like it actually; it shows development through her design; she's clearly become a more refined noblewoman.

So from the "Personal History" section; we learn that Marianne was born as a Lord's daughter before getting adopted by Margrave Edmund so she was most likely abandoned or something similar. We also learned that House Hrym had a revolt 13 years before current day and the Empire had to step in to quell it.

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

So from the "Personal History" section; we learn that Marianne was born as a Lord's daughter before getting adopted by Margrave Edmund so she was most likely abandoned or something similar. We also learned that House Hrym had a revolt 13 years before current day and the Empire had to step in to quell it.

Interesting. Apparently the imperial intervention wasn't very pleasant as Lysithea ''suffered'' for it. I wonder if that's going to come up in some supports with Black Eagle characters. 

21 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I quite like it actually; it shows development through her design; she's clearly become a more refined noblewoman.

10 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

No idea what your talking about....she looks great!

idk I don't like short hair and I hate bowl cuts, and it so happens that she's got both, at least pre-skip it's a bit messy which is kind of cute. Just my opinion obviously, but I really hope that Leonie (which is on a similar boat) grows it out.

Edited by timon

16 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Going from her statements in this video Lysithea is definitely a Ricken. Doesn't like to be called a kid but is inherently childish. She does complain about having to eat her veggies after all. 

Personally I knew she was F***** trash, since day one, so its not suprise to me, Gender Bend Ricken/Hayato, i really dont like bratty kid characters, so maybe thats why....

Cyril gives me the same vibe too.

3 minutes ago, User name said:

Personally I knew she was F***** trash, since day one, so its not suprise to me, Gender Bend Ricken/Hayato, i really dont like bratty kid characters, so maybe thats why....

Cyril gives me the same vibe too.

Cyril strikes me more as what POR Sothe was, serious and a little bit cold. He seems to glare a bit in his portrait and tells Byleth to get lost. 

3 minutes ago, User name said:

Speking Of Cyril and Flayn how do they join?

Do you chose one, and then later the other one joins? Because i keep seeing Flayn as a recruited char in almost all preview videos.

Likely just the same as teachers and students not in your house, meeting some requirement in stats and/or level and recruiting

I think Flayn is mandatory, as there appears to be some story event related to her, and we've seen her in the team in most if not every preview. On the other hand I have yet to see a playable Cyril apart from the IGN class video, so he might be a post timeskip join.