FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

22 minutes ago, timon said:

I think Flayn is mandatory, as there appears to be some story event related to her, and we've seen her in the team in most if not every preview. On the other hand I have yet to see a playable Cyril apart from the IGN class video, so he might be a post timeskip join.

fwiw, kotaku mentions recently recruiting cyril in their fe3h article. the writer said that they were abt 15 hours into the game, so it sounds to me like you can recruit him pretty early?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, timon said:

I think Flayn is mandatory, as there appears to be some story event related to her, and we've seen her in the team in most if not every preview. On the other hand I have yet to see a playable Cyril apart from the IGN class video, so he might be a post timeskip join.

I believe one of the users that got a review copy said you can't miss her you'll know when you progress so she's definitely mandatory.

1 hour ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

So from the "Personal History" section; we learn that Marianne was born as a Lord's daughter before getting adopted by Margrave Edmund so she was most likely abandoned or something similar. We also learned that House Hrym had a revolt 13 years before current day and the Empire had to step in to quell it.

9oD2La2H-qsK3SIj5DLeANlyIaBm4gPwhZAX6MOKeWw.jpg?auto=webp&s=660005fc8536525e06c863c36dda5a06ad730f51So according to this map the Hrym rebellion took place in the imperial territory that borders Lysithia's territory. So there's plenty of reasons as to how she could get swept up in those events. Really quite interesting. 

10 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

9oD2La2H-qsK3SIj5DLeANlyIaBm4gPwhZAX6MOKeWw.jpg?auto=webp&s=660005fc8536525e06c863c36dda5a06ad730f51So according to this map the Hrym rebellion took place in the imperial territory that borders Lysithia's territory. So there's plenty of reasons as to how she could get swept up in those events. Really quite interesting. 

This kind of world building makes me so excited for next week; can't wait dive deep into all this lore; especially since we have the notable events section on every unit's bio page.

8 minutes ago, Duke of Dozel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1563463297396.thumb.png.c4ab40ae534162361c89ff868343037d.png

Reveal hidden contents

1563464213227.thumb.png.9a7c5dd6aedb05e6b258a64ff679e503.png

Here's some leaked support screenshots. Dorothea and Ferdinand seem to be conflicted about something.

Its not really leaked,it came from Easy Allies preview:

1 hour ago, Duke of Dozel said:
  Hide contents

1563463297396.thumb.png.c4ab40ae534162361c89ff868343037d.png

Hide contents

1563464213227.thumb.png.9a7c5dd6aedb05e6b258a64ff679e503.png

Here's some leaked support screenshots. Dorothea and Ferdinand seem to be conflicted about something.

I could see this support reflecting really poorly on Dorethea. It would be fine if Ferdinant was a snooty noble but we've already seen him have a conversation with Bernadetta where he was quite the sweetheart so he's likely not that snooty. 

This might play out like the support with Hana and Corrin where one character is unreasonably and perhaps even irredeemably hostile to another character over something that has never been their fault to begin with

23 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I could see this support reflecting really poorly on Dorethea. It would be fine if Ferdinant was a snooty noble but we've already seen him have a conversation with Bernadetta where he was quite the sweetheart so he's likely not that snooty. 

This might play out like the support with Hana and Corrin where one character is unreasonably and perhaps even irredeemably hostile to another character over something that has never been their fault to begin with

I think we should wait until we see the full support line and see why she actually hates Ferdinand.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I heavily doubt that I mean he's pretty snooty, in Edelgards view annoying and egotistical(look at his confession question from the advice box like what?!) so any roast is a bit warranted for his growth especially what Dorothea has to go through being the only Commoner in her house.

Sure he can be nice to some but that doesn't mean he is with everyone and he needs to learn hard of course we gotta see how the support start off as well.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

38 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

We're talking about the guy who wants to be emperor instead of the emperor. He's far from being a good guy.

I feel like while Ferdinand has generally good intentions, He's bad at expressing such. He's doing what he thinks is best for people and doesn't realize people may not agree with him what is best or want his help, thus he comes off as pushy.

Now Dorothea is a Songstress from the Imperial Capital, she's probably seen more than her fair share of pushy nobles just like Ferdinand but with much worse intentions (See also her reaction to the guy trying to marry Ingrid in that Paralogue). so her knee-jerk reaction to Ferdinand is to hate him, and he probably doesn't do much to change that view until these supports are pursued.

I, for one, look forward to seeing how this particular support plays out.

Just now, Druplesnubb said:

I thought Bernadetta's post-timesskip design was revealed ages ago. I definitely remember it from Famitsu.

We saw her model, but not her portrait.

I didn't know where to post this, but it seems that Hilda is the loyalist of Golden Deer, like Hubert and Dedue are for their houses.

1 minute ago, redlight said:

I didn't know where to post this, but it seems that Hilda is the loyalist of Golden Deer, like Hubert and Dedue are for their houses.

Yeah, I've been hearing that, too.

24 minutes ago, redlight said:

Yeah it’s been confirmed by the Edragon guy on twitter that Hilda is Golden Deer only

The newest video about the monastery, released by Nintendo a few hours ago, seems to further confirm that. Edelgard is besides Hubert, Dimitri is besides Dedue and Claude is besides Hilda.

4 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

It makes me wonder; if there's a monastery trailer; are we gonna get a timeskip trailer at some point in the next week??

On the week of release? I see it as a possibility... as long as it doesn't spoil too much.