Bound Hero Battle: Titania and Mist

Nanima

Hope it's all right if I make the thread this time.

Map (Hard/Lunatic)

Spoiler

tumblr_pqidbjLQeI1ta965c_540.png

Map (Infernal)

Spoiler

tumblr_pqidblidVs1ta965c_540.png

Enemy Stats (Infernal)

Spoiler

Titania

HP: 63
Atk: 47
Spd: 37
Def: 28
Res: 33

Weapon: Draconic Poleaxe (Eff)
Assist: Reciprocal Aid
Special: Luna

A Skill: Swift Sparrow 2
B Skill: Guard 3 
C Skill: Spd Tactic 3
Seal: None 

Mist

HP: 63
Atk: 42
Spd: 31
Def: 22
Res: 40

Weapon: Slow+
Assist: Physic+
Special: Miracle

A Skill: Resistance 3
B Skill: Sabotage Atk 3
C Skill: Spur Def/Res 2

Blue Archer

HP: 59
Atk: 47
Spd: 32
Def: 32
Res: 17

Weapon: Killer Bow+
Assist: None
Special: Moonbow

A Skill: Triangle Adept 3
B Skill: Poison Strike 3
C Skill: Panic Ploy 3

Red Tome Flier

HP: 46
Atk: 48
Spd: 44
Def: 20
Res: 38

Weapon: Rauðrblade+
Special: Iceberg

A Skill: Fury 3
B Skill: Aerobatics 3
C Skill: Atk Tactic 3

Blue Tome Cavalier

HP: 45
Atk: 51
Spd: 28
Def: 18
Res: 37

Weapon: Thoron+
Special: Draconic Aura

A Skill: Deathblow 3
B Skill: Def Feint 3
C Skill: Res Ploy 3

Sword Flier

HP: 57
Atk: 52
Spd: 30
Def: 39
Res: 21

Weapon: Armorslayer+
Special: Bonfire

A Skill: Iote's Shield
B Skill: Dull Close 3
C Skill: Def Tactic 3

Going to post my own clear later on. I just wanted to get the ball rolling on here. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, this one was actually a bit of a challenge. (To be fair, I was limiting myself to infantry only again and started on Infernal)

Hard cleared with low HM units. Lunatic and Infernal cleared with Leif, Kliff, Kidzura and Rebecca. Infernal actually took a while to figure out. I start by having Kliff move into Titania's range and rally Rebecca, only to be dragged back by Rebecca out of her range so only the archer can hit. I wait with the other two out of range and Kliff severely hurts the archer and Rebecca near 1-shot the flier (Probably should have given her Brazen Atk/Def). Next turn, I finish them off, Leif 1-rounds Titania and Kidzura dances him so he can get out of range. The next turn, I start on clearing out the other two, with Kliff fighting the flier and I start setting up so that they can all face the other mage. From there it's dealing with that mage and finishing the non-entity that is Mist, who was so little of an issue that even screwing up my placement wasn't a problem.

0/10 for not having Axe Flier reinforcements over the water to mimic the random Pirate reinforcements this map gets in PoR. And our first two generic Beast enemies off the northeast?

Just making the point this is Path of Radiance Chapter 9: Gallia. The fight where Mist actually grabs a staff starts fighting- well healing, she isn't fighting for a while. Rolf and Marcia join here too, so where are they?

This is a nice somewhat belated tie-in to the Gallia banner, since this battle is practically the only one to take place in Gallia beyond the "sea of trees" border zone, if still towards the border and not in the heart of the country. Despite having two games, this is probably the furthest Tellius goes when it comes to fighting in a Laguz kingdom. 

I could tell I wasn't going to find a way to do this with horses on infernal, so I switched to fliers. I cleared it after a few tries, though I'm not sure I can recreate it for a video. I can try some time though.

@Nanima @Landmaster @mampfoid @Robert of Normandy

Titania simply isn't a match for Titania. I Briefly dabbled with a redhead theme, but that team did't enjoy the blue's on this map. So it became Titania and a few rookies instead.

As one of my favourite Tellius units I decided to make Titania my new project. So far her performance hasn't gone beyond buffbot yet, but she'll be the star of one map someday and her lame stats won't stop me.

Facing Mist, I can only go with one team~

F!Kana just needed TA to change the AI and V!Mist needed a faster charging Special and those Spurs to help her Allies (Planned on using her Rally Def/Res to make this easier but Panic Ploy Blue Bow, of course)~ Delthea needed Spd+3 and Atk/Def Bond to survive the first round with all those Spur and Drive Def Buffs, including F!Kana to activate her weapon and needs the Atk Boost from Lachesis to finish off the Red Flier. Lachesis actually needs the HP+5 from C Duel to survive the two hits she has to take. She also needs to Martyr heal herself and Delthea so they don't die to Mist, the most terrifying character in the whole game~

Now if she could just hop in these Barracks~

Trying to do another theme clear now, but with a LHB coming in two days, I'm not going to try to kill off all my Barracks too soon, so I may not get it done, but I'll try for a bit before I give up~

44 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Not bad as a warm up for the Legendary battle happening soon. Caeda got to relax a bit, relatively speaking.

Nice work, not often Caeda takes the back seat but it was cool to see the other units get to shine!

17 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Titania simply isn't a match for Titania. I Briefly dabbled with a redhead theme, but that team did't enjoy the blue's on this map. So it became Titania and a few rookies instead.

As one of my favourite Tellius units I decided to make Titania my new project. So far her performance hasn't gone beyond buffbot yet, but she'll be the star of one map someday and her lame stats won't stop me.

Nice, good to see Merric get some work done! Hope to see your Titania when she's gotten more investment in her~ She looks impressive so far~

2 hours ago, Sasori said:

Great theme, and good choice in building Titania. She might have a medioce statline, but the greatest thing about Heroes is that you can make any unit shine. 

Looks like Titania took on a few more apprentices. haha Wonder how poor Mist feels about that. Even though Titania may not have done too much herself, her buff enabled her pupils to really smash through the enemies without too much issue. Congrats!

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

First we have Titania vs. Titania and now there's the Mists fighting each other.~ Your girls were certainly amazing. They had to take a lot of heat during enemy phase, but dished out even better when it was their turn again. It amused me too see that Mist indeed turned out to be the final boss. Such a tough little cookie. Beating her with her own alt felt strangely appropriate though. Good job!

2 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

This one wasn’t bad at all, though the blue archer was annoying to deal with. Just 300 grails to go for Marisa!

Oooh Marisa is almost finished! That's great!

Even though you said the archer was a pain, the video only really showed Cherche stomping him mercilessly. That must have been carthartic. xD  Marisa took something of a beating, but the rest of the time it was a pretty one-sided battle. Well done!

And now for two of my own clears:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @daisy jane @Robert of Normandy @Azuris @ruruo

First is probably the last video before my Skadikumi hits +10:

(Having some issues with formating.. so here is an awkward space)

Music: vs. Kahuna - from Pokémon Sun and Moon.

This took some tinkering but wasn't too hard overall. Lots of highly defensive units made things a bit annoying, but nothing the Takus couldn't handle through brute force. Sword flier with Iote's shield felt like the game was trying to taunt me. Summer Takumi doesn't care about such things though. haha Overall it was over pretty quickly. Poor Mist had Skadi's effect set in just to cancel out her miracle there, poor girl.

And now for some princesses!

Music: Battle Tree remix - from Pokémon Sun and Moon

I used a different approach for this clear and am happy with how it turned out. Both Senkura taking out the flier, and Sakunyan taking out Titania required some set up, but it was worth to watch it. Though Sakunyan's little duel with the Tome Flier was my favourite moment. Mist turned out to be the final boss again. I felt a bit sorry at leaving her with one HP and then letting Sakunyan overkill her with her Glacies.. But it did make for a good finish! Honestly most of my time on this clear was spent trying to make the girls look as cool as possible. haha;

I'll try getting out the star clear tomorrow, but might take care short break after that before starting on the LHB clears. Hope to see you all then!

@mampfoid First up is the main course: the cavalry. Actually recorded this clear a second time because the initial one recorded my stomach growling last because the terrain was unfavorable but thank goodness they threw us a bone by added that sword wyvern. Had to switch some skills and seals around but straightforward clear otherwise.

Spoiler

For dessert we have Felicia and friends: Mist, your Miracle can't save your friends from Felicia's cooking!

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

these  were amazing clears. - it was nice to see Caeda take a break, Frigid, where I do think Sakura was a tiny bit mean smacking Mist with Glacies, Nanima. I am glad to see that someone is building up Titania. (I am too, but she's v. low on priority. i need a feather tree, and a DC tree :( ). 

i did this with Celica, Lene, Azura Prime and Airzura. 
Celica had a teensy bit of trouble with this one, so all 3 dancers took some hits for her before celica could blow them all the way. 
hopefully i can figure out how to record without massive audio lag, etc. i miss sharing them with you all!

@Landmaster Nice one! It was funny to see OG!Mist as the biggest obstacle at the end, she certainly refused to die so only her alt was capable of putting her to rest. 

@kirauza343 As always your girls conquer the map without too much hassle. That was a very clever use of Guidance to get Marisa and Cherche out of danger's way. Cool clear!

- - - - - 

Today I got two clears, which should be enough to pass time until the LHB comes.

First is the obligatory Eirika clear. Because I went blind I got trolled by the TA archer and was unable to kill him so I went for a different B-slot skill and the map crumbled as always.

Honestly, I've been feeling a little bored with these types of clears for a while now. Something is wrong when instead of being all giddy about Eirika decimating a map I finish the map with this face:

zjuYsAn.jpg

Anyways, this one was a lot more fun. It required a little bit of grinding to adquire those new skills but it was pretty nice feeling when the map finally caved in:

23 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

This one wasn’t bad at all, though the blue archer was annoying to deal with. Just 300 grails to go for Marisa!

I love guidance shenanigans, and sorry if there’s an issue with the quality. 

Marisa tanking a blue mage to the face right away, really impressive. Cherche and Celica easily one rounded their foes and cleanup at the end was pretty quick~ Good luck getting those last few grails for Marisa!

20 hours ago, Nanima said:

(Having some issues with formating.. so here is an awkward space)

Music: vs. Kahuna - from Pokémon Sun and Moon.

This took some tinkering but wasn't too hard overall. Lots of highly defensive units made things a bit annoying, but nothing the Takus couldn't handle through brute force. Sword flier with Iote's shield felt like the game was trying to taunt me. Summer Takumi doesn't care about such things though. haha Overall it was over pretty quickly. Poor Mist had Skadi's effect set in just to cancel out her miracle there, poor girl.

Music: Battle Tree remix - from Pokémon Sun and Moon

I used a different approach for this clear and am happy with how it turned out. Both Senkura taking out the flier, and Sakunyan taking out Titania required some set up, but it was worth to watch it. Though Sakunyan's little duel with the Tome Flier was my favourite moment. Mist turned out to be the final boss again. I felt a bit sorry at leaving her with one HP and then letting Sakunyan overkill her with her Glacies.. But it did make for a good finish! Honestly most of my time on this clear was spent trying to make the girls look as cool as possible. haha;

I'll try getting out the star clear tomorrow, but might take care short break after that before starting on the LHB clears. Hope to see you all then!

Mist certainly ended up being tougher than expected, lucky we had F!Kana to hit her on the the Def side or it might have taken longer XD

Feeling in my element with these Pokemon themes~

Wooo, hope you get those last Grails for Skadkumi soon! Can’t wait to see him at +10! The Takusquad handled this pretty well. They can be deceptively tanky and took a couple of hard hits in the beginning, but everything fell after that without trouble, great work!

Even with her lower Res, Senkura takes on the Blue Mage Cav with resilience. Sakura and Sakunyan effortlessly take out the left side. Poor Red Flier got sentenced to her own death taking on a Res tank like Sakunyan. She steamrolled through the end of the map, another good clear and they totally looked cool doing it!

18 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

@mampfoid First up is the main course: the cavalry. Actually recorded this clear a second time because the initial one recorded my stomach growling last because the terrain was unfavorable but thank goodness they threw us a bone by added that sword wyvern. Had to switch some skills and seals around but straightforward clear otherwise.

Reveal hidden contents

For dessert we have Felicia and friends: Mist, your Miracle can't save your friends from Felicia's cooking!

Reveal hidden contents

Felicia and Caeda put in some good work together as a duo, nice work!

16 hours ago, Alexmender said:

- - - - - 

Today I got two clears, which should be enough to pass time until the LHB comes.

First is the obligatory Eirika clear. Because I went blind I got trolled by the TA archer and was unable to kill him so I went for a different B-slot skill and the map crumbled as always.

Honestly, I've been feeling a little bored with these types of clears for a while now. Something is wrong when instead of being all giddy about Eirika decimating a map I finish the map with this face:

zjuYsAn.jpg

Anyways, this one was a lot more fun. It required a little bit of grinding to adquire those new skills but it was pretty nice feeling when the map finally caved in:

Oooh, making use of Cancel Affinity! Very cool. Not much trouble after that, that was really impressive strategy! Looks like Eirika has gotten just a bit too good XD

Cordelia and daughter looks very fun, Barrier Blade Selena is really interesting and amazing that she’s able to tank a Blue Mage with it. Bride Cordelia and Cordelia with Galeforce are still an awesome force to be reckoned with. Positioning with Selena at the end was really great!

@mampfoid @Landmaster @Sasori @daisy jane

The usual clear:

Not really much of a challenge, only circumventing Mist's Miracle ended up being an issue. If not for that, this could have been a Morgan/Minerva only affair. 

Honestly BHBs aren't much of a challenge for this team except in cases where the terrain basically prevents a 1-turn. I've been thinking of doing a separate team for these kinds of maps, but I haven't settled on a theme that I'd both be happy with and have the resources for.

On 4/25/2019 at 10:34 AM, Sasori said:

The classic mirror match, very nice! I'm sure you'll be able to get Titania to center stage eventually.

21 hours ago, Nanima said:

And now for two of my own clears:

Nice job on both clears!

On 26.4.2019 at 12:22 AM, daisy jane said:

where I do think Sakura was a tiny bit mean smacking Mist with Glacies, Nanima.

Yeah sorry about that. I felt a bit bad about doing it myself tbh. haha;;

On 26.4.2019 at 6:27 PM, Landmaster said:

Mist certainly ended up being tougher than expected, lucky we had F!Kana to hit her on the the Def side or it might have taken longer XD

Feeling in my element with these Pokemon themes~

Wooo, hope you get those last Grails for Skadkumi soon! Can’t wait to see him at +10! The Takusquad handled this pretty well. They can be deceptively tanky and took a couple of hard hits in the beginning, but everything fell after that without trouble, great work!

Even with her lower Res, Senkura takes on the Blue Mage Cav with resilience. Sakura and Sakunyan effortlessly take out the left side. Poor Red Flier got sentenced to her own death taking on a Res tank like Sakunyan. She steamrolled through the end of the map, another good clear and they totally looked cool doing it!

Yeah, certain units can take much longer than they should when you don't have anyone they are weak to.

Haha thanks, I decided to go for more lighthearted themes this time again and these popped into my head.

I actually did have enough already. I was just waiting for the start of Golden Week in case they announced the next GHB rotation (complete with another free copy of Skadikumi), but alas Intsys seems to think with the grail shop added, we don't need them anymore. I'll show him off right after I post this! Funnily enough, the last merge gave him another point in both Def and Res, so he is even tankier than before. haha

She had just enough for him it seems. I id love how much Sakunyan did on this map. It suited her rather well with the mages and killable Titania.

On 26.4.2019 at 6:55 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

The usual clear:

Neat redhead versus redhead bossfight. Morgan taking out so many on enemy phase was also nice! Good job.

Anyway, already finished this yesterday but didn't have time to post it until now:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @ruruo @kirauza343 @Azuris @Sasori

Music: Gladion Battle - Pokémon Sun and Moon

Started out quite similarly to the Princess clear by taking out the Sword Flier. Sakunyan teamped up with Maribelle to deal with the enemies from the right. She needed some healing for Axebreaker to be active again, but otherwise didn't have much problem steam rolling things. Sunkumi then proceeded to sweep the rest off with Reyson's help. Nice and fun clear over all.~ 

Now for all the LHBs haha;;

On 25-4-2019 at 9:11 PM, Nanima said:

Great theme, and good choice in building Titania. She might have a medioce statline, but the greatest thing about Heroes is that you can make any unit shine. 

Looks like Titania took on a few more apprentices. haha Wonder how poor Mist feels about that. Even though Titania may not have done too much herself, her buff enabled her pupils to really smash through the enemies without too much issue. Congratsrs:

I agree though some like Jacob are a lot more work then others.

Mist might not have been part of class, but she certinly got schooled.

28 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Yeah, certain units can take much longer than they should when you don't have anyone they are weak to.

Haha thanks, I decided to go for more lighthearted themes this time again and these popped into my head.

I actually did have enough already. I was just waiting for the start of Golden Week in case they announced the next GHB rotation (complete with another free copy of Skadikumi), but alas Intsys seems to think with the grail shop added, we don't need them anymore. I'll show him off right after I post this! Funnily enough, the last merge gave him another point in both Def and Res, so he is even tankier than before. haha

She had just enough for him it seems. I id love how much Sakunyan did on this map. It suited her rather well with the mages and killable Titania.

Neat redhead versus redhead bossfight. Morgan taking out so many on enemy phase was also nice! Good job.

Anyway, already finished this yesterday but didn't have time to post it until now:

Started out quite similarly to the Princess clear by taking out the Sword Flier. Sakunyan teamped up with Maribelle to deal with the enemies from the right. She needed some healing for Axebreaker to be active again, but otherwise didn't have much problem steam rolling things. Sunkumi then proceeded to sweep the rest off with Reyson's help. Nice and fun clear over all.~ 

I have a feeling your in a Alola mood.

Nice clear and good that Mist had miracle or else Reyson would have left a boss unkilled.

On 4/25/2019 at 11:57 AM, Landmaster said:

Now if she could just hop in these Barracks~

Little girls make the toughest bosses. 

Rare sight to see someone want Mist, but then again, I'm willing to build Raigh so who am I to talk. I'd honestly take Mist over Luke. At least she provides good support with a staff.

On 4/26/2019 at 12:27 PM, Landmaster said:

Felicia and Caeda put in some good work together as a duo, nice work!

Thanks! Felicia usually hangs our with HS!Sakura but Titania needed to be removed from the map quickly so Caeda it was. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

8 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Little girls make the toughest bosses. 

Rare sight to see someone want Mist, but then again, I'm willing to build Raigh so who am I to talk. I'd honestly take Mist over Luke. At least she provides good support a staff.

Thanks! Felicia usually hangs our with HS!Sakura but Titania needed to be removed from the map quickly so Caeda it was. 

I'm a rarity that likes Miwabe Sakura's art so I've made it my goal to get all the character's she's drawn, OG!Mist was the last one who I luckily was able to snag earlier today~ I've had a lot of Colorless hell lately~ I like to see well built Raigh's, too! @Sasori's is quote a force to be reckoned with.

Yeah, Titania is tougher than she looks on this map, Caeda having that additional Cav effectiveness is always nice (though she hardly needs it here)~

Had to catch up on these last ones~

On 4/26/2019 at 12:55 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @Sasori @daisy jane

The usual clear:

Not really much of a challenge, only circumventing Mist's Miracle ended up being an issue. If not for that, this could have been a Morgan/Minerva only affair. 

Honestly BHBs aren't much of a challenge for this team except in cases where the terrain basically prevents a 1-turn. I've been thinking of doing a separate team for these kinds of maps, but I haven't settled on a theme that I'd both be happy with and have the resources for.

The classic mirror match, very nice! I'm sure you'll be able to get Titania to center stage eventually.

Nice job on both clears!

Great work, as always. Mist with that one cool down Miracle just barely hanging on was annoying, but cool Morgan solo cleaning up on the enemy phase! Would be interesting to see what other teams you come up with!

On 4/27/2019 at 7:43 AM, Jugdral Lover/iggy/Safer said:

Got it easy peasy with the Olwens and Reinhardts

The sibling duo had no issues, and respectfully saved Titania and Mist for last, great work!

23 hours ago, Nanima said:

Your Maribelle’s offensive power is awesome! (I thought of you yesterday, Maribelle pitybroke me yesterday while I was pulling for Mist, haha!) You manage to make some tough healers! Takumi easily snipes those pesky fliers without having to fear them attacking his low Res and Reyson gets his final clear, nice!

On 27.4.2019 at 8:26 PM, Sasori said:

I have a feeling your in a Alola mood.

Nice clear and good that Mist had miracle or else Reyson would have left a boss unkilled.

It's almost summer!

And we can't have that!

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Your Maribelle’s offensive power is awesome! (I thought of you yesterday, Maribelle pitybroke me yesterday while I was pulling for Mist, haha!) You manage to make some tough healers! Takumi easily snipes those pesky fliers without having to fear them attacking his low Res and Reyson gets his final clear, nice!

Ooh, congrats on getting Maribelle. I hope she helps you out a lot! And making healers kill is my primary objective. haha;;

I'm back from my easter vacations, sorry for the late replies (and clear). 

Titainia and Mist in one turn: 

Warm up for Alm. :-) 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

On 25.4.2019 at 5:07 PM, LordFrigid said:

Not bad as a warm up for the Legendary battle happening soon. Caeda got to relax a bit, relatively speaking.

Warm up indeed! Quads against precharged Miracle, classic. 

On 25.4.2019 at 5:34 PM, Sasori said:

Titania simply isn't a match for Titania.

Lol, I expected a mirror kill after this announcement. Nice clear, good luck with your project! 

I wanted to build mine as a Galeforce unit once, but BB!Marth and Bunny Alfonse stole her fame. 

On 25.4.2019 at 5:57 PM, Landmaster said:

Giant eyes Sakura emblem?

Titania looked hard to kill for your team, but Mist took care of that, nice!. Do you have OG Mist? 

On 25.4.2019 at 6:45 PM, kirauza343 said:

Great, good luck getting those last grails! Who will be next? 

Nice Guidance finisher, congrats! 

On 25.4.2019 at 9:11 PM, Nanima said:

Haha, Skadi bringing Mist to 1 HP rendering her Miracle useless was fun. Congrats, looking forward to see that +10 evil Taku in action! 

On 25.4.2019 at 9:11 PM, Nanima said:

More like Sakuras plus Cheerleader/Reposition-princess Hinoka. ;-) 

Sakuras looking cool for sure, congrats! 

On 27.4.2019 at 7:57 PM, Nanima said:

Stars as shiny as usual. Poor Mist being all alone in the end, Reyson gave her some company

On 25.4.2019 at 11:14 PM, Flying Shogi said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Clever way to make cavs work: Just kill everyone before you run out of space. Too bad Titania blocked Roy's GF. 

Felicia looking good, seems a piece of cake for Caeda and her. 

Congrats! 

On 26.4.2019 at 1:07 AM, Alexmender said:

Nice Eirika clear! Us not checking for skills (like TA) is just a sign of how easy BHBs became these days compared to LHB/MHBs. 

Love your Cordys, glad you make Selena shine and give her the boss kills. 

On 26.4.2019 at 6:55 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

After removing Titania, the whole map crumbled to your CC Morgan! I should build my own CC mage one day.