Legendary Hero: Alm - Saint King

Jave

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so Alm gets to be a colorless bow unit instead of a red bow unit, eh? No complaints from me. He looks pretty good! I might try and pull from him.

BUT, having Marth, Roy, AND Ike on the banner all at the same time? Holy crap that's tempting! They're all great units. Blue doesn't look too shabby, either. And I'm very surprised to see Sue ALREADY included on a Legendary banner.

Well, we did need a Valentian legendary hero, I'm perfectly cool with Alm. Although I still want my Jugdral.

That said, lol Alm is a colorless bow. This is probably better than him being a colored bow, but IS really does not want to give us a red bow.

Wow! Alm is here and I need to save orbs! Lunar Arc and Lunar Flash looks pretty interesting, and since Alm has the Pair Up ability, there is no need to give him C Duel Infantry. Darting Blow helps his special a lot, and since he is infantry he can use Flashing Blade Seal.

Also, having Alm as Legendary Hero could mean a Echoes' new heroes banner soon?

Time to get the Hero King! Yes, I'm excited for Alm but I've been saving up for Marth~. Overall this is a nice banner for me. Leanne, L!Alm, and W!Eirika are great for various reasons. Blue has W!Eph which I want to complete Eph emblem. Red has Marth, enough said. The only colour I won't be summoning on is green, I have no interest in any of the units besides maybe Lector.

Aw, I was hoping for a staff Celica (I’m not biased at all lmao) but I had a feeling it would be Alm instead. BUT I wasn’t expecting Leanne to show up so soon! Why did I have to waste orbs on the picnic banner for characters I don’t even really care about?

Here’s hoping this Legendary Banner goes better than Yune’s did!

Side note with every level 4 skill we get the more Brave Celica’s Death Blow 4 looks sad :/

Lol they not only passed over snow loli again but outright skipped her in favor of Nailah. Between her and the also missing winter Ephraim, I just might try dipping into blues on this banner too bad Fjorm still exists. 

Oh, and looking cool Alm I guess.

Wouldn’t have expected Alm bringing Darting Blow 4, but I guess Celica has Death Blow 4.

Sue already? Pretty soon we’ll have breakers appearing before they get on a NH banner. 

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am surprised with the presence of Sue on this banner.

They hate Olwen that much. 
I am pretty sure they finished all the Greens (except Olwen), so Sue/Lugh are the only ones left (well kaden and Ranulf now too). 

I was excited at first because it's Alm and then saw that he's colorless. Should've been a red bow. I have no idea why IS keeps refusing to give us one, this makes no sense... Alm was the best candidate for one and they just drop the ball there.

There's no one else I'm interested in seriously pulling for here, so this will be a clean skip for me. Red for free pull and that's all I'll do. I don't have a lot of orbs anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

I am really tempted for this banner. Colorless and Red are perfect for me, the only fear I have is pulling Leanne because I have her already. I have non of the red legendary heroes, Alm is looking good and I would not complain about Eirika. I don't care much about blue or green, but in case I am forced to pull one of those colors, blue would be ok for Nailah chance...

Thought Alm's turn to get a Legendary alt was coming soon but part of me did think it this month was going to end up being Celica or Micaiah. Glad those fears turned out to be untrue. I am kind of tempted to pull colorless just for Alm and more Christmas Eirika merges but Legendary banners are a crapshoot for me so I think I will pass this time. There are other characters I would rather save orbs for.

@Gregster101 is probably pleased to see Legendary Alm.

Edited by NSSKG151

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I was excited at first because it's Alm and then saw that he's colorless. Should've been a red bow. I have no idea why IS keeps refusing to give us one, this makes no sense... Alm was the best candidate for one and they just drop the ball there.

There's no one else I'm interested in seriously pulling for here, so this will be a clean skip for me. Red for free pull and that's all I'll do. I don't have a lot of orbs anyway.

I fail to see your complaint. You don't have a problem with the weapon...but have a problem with the color? Makes no flipping sense to me.

Why are you obsessed with a Red Bow unit?

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I fail to see your complaint. You don't have a problem with the weapon...but have a problem with the color? Makes no flipping sense to me.

Well we do have both green and blue bow units, the lack of a red one is pretty glaring. Alm would have made some sense. But, with him not being a red unit here, I'm thinking the next most likely candidate is Shinon.

5 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

...Whoa, dude, do you have to be hostile? Chill.

I want a red bow because we have multiple blue and green bows while red bow is still enemy only. Why did they even implement colored bows if they weren't actually going to fill all three colors with playable units? It makes their implementation bad and dumb, not to mention causes green fliers to have more advantage than they should since they have no red bows to threaten them in modes like arena and such.

Mainly, I just want to complete the set too. I hate not having complete bow colors in my barracks. xP

I suppose though, if I happened to pull this Alm randomly on this or some other banner, I would keep him though, since I do like him as a character. It's kinda silly to give up on him entirely just because he's not my preferred color for him, now that I think a bit more on it.

EDIT: @Fire Emblem Fan Exactly! Thank you.

Edited by Anacybele