Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day (April 30th)

Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tiki: Dragon Scion
    • Kana: Dragon Spawn
    • Lugh: Anima Child
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Fae: Divine Dragon
    • Yune: Chaos Goddess
    • Nino: Pale Flower
    • Delthea: Free Spirit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

@eclipse Since you're actually on my friend's list, any requests? If not, I'm going to leave my chill speed Innes up as my lead.

Someone that isn't green.  Innes is fine, but if you get another non-green request, go for it~!

EDIT: I'm leaving Leon up.  Because.

Edited by eclipse

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Someone that isn't green.  Innes is fine, but if you get another non-green request, go for it~!

EDIT: I'm leaving Leon up.  Because.

All right. I also have a standard Adrift male Corrin and an almost standard Ishtar (desperation). Also, Julius for tanking shit and sword Reinhardt for wings of mercy warping.

21 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yet again male Morgan gets the shaft. :/ And it's worse this time because the Morgans WERE BORN ON CHILDREN'S DAY. I get that the Morgans may be closer to 15 or 16, but Nino isn't that far from there either. Isn't she 14? I always felt the Morgans were 14 myself, tbh.

I'm just getting pretty annoyed now at how many gauntlets are going by that male Morgan would've fit in and either he gets replaced by his female self or there are no Morgans at all...

For once I agree with you. I get what it means to see the wrong version of your child get attention, and the other get nothing.

People say "what's the difference, they are the same character" but as someone who always played as male Corrin or gay female Corrin, I will NEVER support male Kana. I don't know him, he is no child of mine. When I saw the word Kana in the voting option I said "Alright, I know who to support", but then I took a glance at the image, understood what was up and I changed my vote immediatly, now I support my boy Lugh.

I feel a little differently for male Morgan because there was no gay marriage in Awakening so I had to meet him sooner or later, and I'm fine with him. But with Kana, it's serious business and I will never falter.

Speaking of which, remember when the Morgans and Kanas first came out and people complained they were wasted slots, that they could have just added one of them, the more popular one and blah blah blah? Imagine if that happened. People don't even understand the Civil War that would have been born from that. Imagine the Camilla salt multiplied times 1.000.

37 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

that they could have just added one of them

That wouldn't have been good. What I, a person who has a pH of 7 when it comes to Kana/Morgan, and very much has issues with the avatars and their children having two selves to rep, was asking for was more, not less.

As in, if you're going to use both sexes of a given of Krromocoka for given event, add in one more character than you normally would in some form. You could appease both people like me who consider Krromocoka the same character regardless of sex, like me, and those who see them as separate characters, that way.

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

For once I agree with you. I get what it means to see the wrong version of your child get attention, and the other get nothing.

Yeah, I never play male Robin and from what I've heard, female Morgan is sadistic and stuff, not as cute and adorable as male Morgan. I also don't even care for female Morgan's design.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I never play male Robin and from what I've heard, female Morgan is sadistic and stuff, not as cute and adorable as male Morgan. I also don't even care for female Morgan's design.

I'm not sure where you heard that, since that is not right at all.

Joining team Lugh! The Anima Child shall win the day!

9 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

@Etrurian emperor @eclipse

You mind if we add each other? My ID is 8230571886 if there's still room on your friends list. My lead is Katarina but I can switch her out for someone else if needed.

Request sent!  Leon's gonna be front and center, since he's so very good at taking out squishy things.  And not-so-squishy things.

Poor Ylgr

13 hours ago, Anacybele said:

What a load of BS

Edited by Zangetsu

13 hours ago, Anacybele said:

female morgan is a f*cking treasure and I WILL fight you on that

Edited by Ottservia

I'm not totally sure who to pick here.  The candidates would be Yune, Nino, or Lugh.  I don't want to pick the favorite, since they seem to have bumped the underdog bonus up even more this time, but it seems all my top picks are the more popular one, if the poll here is any indicator.

I wonder why they went with flying Nino and not her normal version.

31 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not totally sure who to pick here.  The candidates would be Yune, Nino, or Lugh.  I don't want to pick the favorite, since they seem to have bumped the underdog bonus up even more this time, but it seems all my top picks are the more popular one, if the poll here is any indicator.

I wonder why they went with flying Nino and not her normal version.

Because flying Nino will push more orbs than normal Nino. That's why Raigh isn't on the banner even though Lugh is.

I don't know why they picked male Kana over female Kana with that logic, though. Perhaps because it'd be weird to have 4 on one banner and 3 on the other? But then again, don't ask me why Fae is on here either.

Edited by Sunwoo

On 27-4-2019 at 11:33 AM, Flying Shogi said:

@Etrurian emperor @eclipse

You mind if we add each other? My ID is 8230571886 if there's still room on your friends list. My lead is Katarina but I can switch her out for someone else if needed.

Done. My lead is Caineghis. Just sending him at a problem until it goes away tends to do the trick. 

9 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Poor Ylgr

What a load of BS

FMorgan’s joking ‘sadism’ can be a bit much for people. I like her cheecky attitude, but I can see why people don’t.

Anyway my+10 Roy will be joining team Lugh.

Edited by Sasori

I'll join team Yune. She's one of my two hundred favourite characters from Radiant Dawn, I adore her. She'll show to those air-breathers what she can do!

Edited by Yukiko

Delthea seems like team feathers, so I'll be joining her team. I also want an excuse to use my Delthea more, my friend code is in my signature if you want to add. 

Update: I actually joined Yune because she had a multiplier when I first checked, if you are on team Yune... add me if you feel like it.  Code is in the signature.

Edited by I'm a Spheal

I decided to join Team Kana, because I want feathers.

And remember, our friend @DarkAlf created a very useful VG predictor, that you can access using the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tJSPg3MHEXiYOsa5fFKTMO3W15uyirpBb7C7v0s1vv4/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Lugh seems to be doing pretty poorly. He was doomed not to win by default, but i’m surprised he is even badly losing against snow loli. I haven’t encountered much Ylgr fans and Heroes hasn’t really done anything with her.

Ended up joining flying Nino because she's the only strong one I have and I really don't care enough to go for another character.

Lead is LAlm so if you struggle with those colorless rewards and happen to be team Nino my ID is: 6753941607

Man, if they're going to have only 2 boys in the gauntlet then they can at least put one on the left side and one on the right.

Decided to just Delthea's team and my first match gave me two red allies (a Selena and Black Knight) to fight two blues (Catria and a freaking L!Ephraim) and a razzle dazzle Ethlyn. Yep, I'm off to a good start alright.