Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day (April 30th)

Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tiki: Dragon Scion
    • Kana: Dragon Spawn
    • Lugh: Anima Child
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Fae: Divine Dragon
    • Yune: Chaos Goddess
    • Nino: Pale Flower
    • Delthea: Free Spirit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2019 at 02:59 AM

On 4/28/2019 at 8:40 AM, Sasori said:

FMorgan’s joking ‘sadism’ can be a bit much for people. I like her cheecky attitude, but I can see why people don’t.

Yeah, this. I do not care for that type of attitude.

You guys need to chill. I'm allowed to dislike female Morgan.

Anyway, Yune might be a more popular choice in this gauntlet than I thought she'd be. Neato. Go best goddess girl!

EDIT: Oh yeah, she's green, so I better switch my lead from Freddy to someone else. ...Have RD Ike since he got a shiny new merge! :3

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You guys need to chill. I'm allowed to dislike female Morgan.

I was mostly joking(Female Morgan is still a treasure though) anyway I'm going team nino cause why not

Everyone on team Kana needs to stop putting up blue leads.  Every time I battle I get one if not two blue allies when I am using Kana for the bonus.  I had several battles I lost because of that.  I'm just venting here a little bit because man is it annoying to have that happen and I don't want to kick people of my FL since Kana will probably lose, but dang.  Players should remember to put a lead up that is not the same color as the bonus unit so that they actually help their team.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

Everyone on team Kana needs to stop putting up blue leads.  Every time I battle I get one if not two blue allies when I am using Kana for the bonus.  I had several battles I lost because of that.  I'm just venting here a little bit because man is it annoying to have that happen and I don't want to kick people of my FL since Kana will probably lose, but dang.  Players should remember to put a lead up that is not the same color as the bonus unit so that they actually help their team.

Sounds about normal. I tried going into team Fae with a lv1 fae, and practically every match was 2 other greens on my team. Just gave up and used my own low lvl red/blue/colorless leads to get all the quests done quickly, since flags are still only dumped on the 2nd day after the VG mechanics change.

Team Lugh is doing a lot worse than I thought. . .but that's okay, because my score's gonna be all kinds of sexy after this.  I fully intend on sticking with the winner of this bracket for as long as I can.

Also, green leads on Team Lugh in 2019.  SMH.

So for once I haven't had any problems with my friends list giving me a matching color (the last Voting Gauntlet was hell on this front), but this time around, rando seems to be trolling me hard. It seems like the rando pick is always either red or the exact same color as my friends list unit. Seriously, game?

I really wish the game would prioritize units with colors that don't already match the other units on your team.

I feel like I have this complaint ever Voting Gauntlet, but just a different flavor of it each time.

56 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

So for once I haven't had any problems with my friends list giving me a matching color (the last Voting Gauntlet was hell on this front), but this time around, rando seems to be trolling me hard. It seems like the rando pick is always either red or the exact same color as my friends list unit. Seriously, game?

I really wish the game would prioritize units with colors that don't already match the other units on your team.

I feel like I have this complaint ever Voting Gauntlet, but just a different flavor of it each time.

I am on team Fae right now, I have a level 1 and a level 31 Fae. From what I have seen, Level 31 Fae's random players are more diverse, although still predominantly green. Level 1 Fae's random players are usually another Fae, sometimes Haar or Surtr, occasionally a blue or red unit, and I have not seen colorless yet.

I wish they implement a system to discourage players running a unit of a non-desired color. They could implement a system where you can downvote player's representative, and players with a high percentage of downvotes will not get a reward. Say if a player's unit gets downvoted 67% or more, then the player will not be eligible for 5,000 Feathers or something.

Edited by XRay

I'm honestly surprised Lugh is doing as badly as he is. I didn't think Ylgr was that much more popular than he was. Or do people really hate Raigh and Himukai's art of Lugh that much?

45 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm honestly surprised Lugh is doing as badly as he is. I didn't think Ylgr was that much more popular than he was. Or do people really hate Raigh and Himukai's art of Lugh that much?

In all likelihood, it's a combination of

• being new (people haven't warmed up)
  • being 5-star exclusive (people don't have him)
  • being from a game that most people haven't played (people don't know who he is)
  • not bringing anything new to the table (no exclusive weapon, no meta skills, same stat spread as half of all other tome units)
  • not being waifu material
  • not being diabetes-level adorbs
  • not having Ylgr's sass

and generally just not standing out as a character or as a unit.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Or do people really hate Raigh and Himukai's art of Lugh that much?

As retribution, I shall summon the Warped Abyssal Ur Yggdrasil Star Core Devil Child God Devourer Princess Savior!

But Fae is also Himukai, yet it looks like she is doing well.

22 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

not being diabetes-level adorbs

Me:

Spoiler

R7OnoS1.jpg

...I am disappointed.

Shall Sonic I unleash on you today? Lugh is more than sufficiently adorable. At least visually.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shall Sonic I unleash on you today? Lugh is more than sufficiently adorable. At least visually.

Fae is the standard by which all adorbs are judged.

Meet me after school behind the gym. My fluffy reindeer chicken dragon and I will be waiting.

Instead of choosing a representative based on which VG team I'm on, I choose the VG team so I don't have to change my representative. ;)

With that in mind, I went team Kana, so I wouldn't have to change from Lilina.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As retribution, I shall summon the Warped Abyssal Ur Yggdrasil Star Core Devil Child God Devourer Princess Savior!

But Fae is also Himukai, yet it looks like she is doing well.

From my observation around gamefaqs at least, it seems that people are fine with Himukai's Faes, but don't seem to be a fan of his Lugh and Raigh.

This might be useful for some people in the next rounds:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/bjakl8/psa_you_can_clear_voting_gauntlet_quests_without/?sort=new

Don't know if this has been said yet, so I thought I should point it out

Due to the fact that quest progress is saved before you have to choose how many Battle Ballots/Flags you'll use, you can just close the app after completing a battle in the Voting Gauntlet

The game will find the bookmark data, but you're free to just not load it, letting you get to the home screen and collect the quest rewards without expending a single Battle Ballot. Rinse and repeat as many times as you want

However, it should be noted that you'll need at least one Battle Ballot to initiate a battle in the Voting Gauntlet, so this method does not work if you have none left

Edited by Hekselka

16 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

From my observation around gamefaqs at least, it seems that people are fine with Himukai's Faes, but don't seem to be a fan of his Lugh and Raigh.

Himukai’s Faes and his style in general are too cartoonish for me. I find his Faes to be hideous. It’s probably his use of colors as well. 

Anyway, I nearly forgot this VG was going to happen. I’m on Team Nino. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I probably find I give a bit more leeway, even if subconsciously, to characters looking a bit off when they're not supposed to be human in the first place.

For another example, I find Dragon Age elves to look very janky and I think just as much of it is due to questionable modelling as much as it is an aesthetic choice. But it's a lot easier to handwave it than it is to ignore the obviously freaky human faces in ME Andromeda.

Got the maximum amount of feathers on Team Yglr. 2500 Team Rank + victory bonus. Just testing to see if it's still viable to be a feather merc on a winning team after the changes made to scoring in the last Gauntlet, and I suspect Ylgr is making it all the way to finals with little competition. Looking good so far.

Yune is also moving on, and onto to (presumably) a green tome flier grudge match with Nino.

Shout out to @Venmi for being (literally) the only one on my friend list who fielded a non-green +10 5* for the entire round. No seriously, thank you. I would've been stuck with three greens otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Shout out to @Venmi for being (literally) the only one on my friend list who fielded a non-green +10 5* for the entire round. No seriously, thank you. I would've been stuck with three greens otherwise.

:o  You're welcome!  I'm sorry there was no one else- I'm glad I could at least help!

16 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Got the maximum amount of feathers on Team Yglr. 2500 Team Rank + victory bonus. Just testing to see if it's still viable to be a feather merc on a winning team after the changes made to scoring in the last Gauntlet, and I suspect Ylgr is making it all the way to finals with little competition. Looking good so far.

I don't know about that. She's up against Tiki next. 

10 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I don't know about that. She's up against Tiki next. 

Nah, snow loli will be good so long as she borrows her eldest sister's VG voodoo magic yes, I am still a bit bitter thanks for asking.