May 10th Banner Prediction

Gregster101

Not sure if someone's already did this topic yet, but I thought I'd talk about it anyway. Now that April is almost over, what game do we think the May 10th Banner will be based on? With the release of Conqueror Alm as this month's legendary hero, I'm thinking it could be a Shadows of Valentia banner, since with the exception of Duma, every legendary/mythic hero that was released so far this year was followed by a banner based off a game they're from (Legendary Roy was followed by the Binding Blade banner that we knew would come, while Yune was followed by a Radiant Dawn banner). I'm hoping it's Valentia since it's long overdue for a new banner at this point, and I'd be down for seeing characters like Python and/or Tatiana added. I'd also be down with the banner being Archanea, since it's also long overdue for a new banner at this point. What about you guys, what game do you think the May 10th banner will be based on?

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

While I need my Python, Jesse, Conrad, Kamui, and Luthier, I really want Jugdral~

I'd also be down with Jugdral if it meant getting Patty :)

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

As always, my hopes are either for Sacred Stones (any banner with Cormag) or for Path of Radiance (any banner with Nasir, Bastian, Pelleas, and/or Zihark).

As for what I think will happen... well, I think it's Valentia time.

I'd say Sacred Stones is also due for another banner at this point, though part of me feels like they'll take a small break with Tellius banners before moving onto Path of Radiance (please have one more Tellius banner this year, I just want Jill).

I hope it is SoV or Shadow Dragon since neither of those games has had a banner in two years.  I think it will be SoV and I am hoping for Python and Forsyth to be on it.

As much as I want Rinkah or Tatiana to be in the game I think a new genealogy or Thracia banner would be overdue.

I think Insys is not confident in a full Thracia banner so I will just give a mixed Idea.

Genealogy/Thracia :

genealogy: Altena,  Shannan or Larcei 
Thracia: Mareeta and Sara. Osian is another contender.
Larcei or Shannan as GHB, depending on who is not in the banner. Wishful thinking: Oifey.

I tried to base on CYL3 and some wishes from me of course, even if CYL3 is unlikely to influence the next banner.

Edited by Stroud

I'd like FE4 (or FE5), but I'm guessing either FE7 or FE13. Although FE13 would raise the question of why make Panne a GHB if there would be an actual banner for her game that soon.

I'm sure FE2 will get more attention eventually, but I don't think it's a priority at the moment. It's already pretty loaded, and right now I'd say the one-offs feel like more of a replacement for full banners than a supplement to them.

Still waiting for another banner based on Archanea (might eventually get to the point where fans will have to force one out of IS). Valentia is also due for another banner despite all of my favorites from that game already being in Heroes though I don't want to say it will be May's banner because of patterns fans come up with that IS tend to break. Blazing Blade and Awakening could also happen since there are plenty of popular characters from those games left to be added and I could see those two games getting a banner in May, June or July before Three Houses come out and take over everything. So...

Want: Archanea

Expecting: Awakening, Blazing Blade, Echoes

Could Happen: Sacred Stones

I don't want to get my hopes up too much and I don't really know enough about how Intsys spaces things out to speculate, but an SoV banner with Tatiana or a Sacred Stones banner with Cormag and Vanessa would make me happy.

Come on Intsys it's my birthday get me something nice.

I think it'll be Valentia, which is fine, but like always, I'm praying for Archanea.

If it's Valentia, I'm hoping for Silque, Jesse, Kamui, Rinea, and Tatiana.

26 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Wouldn't the first gens get a banner first? Last year I recalled Lewyn and Co getting a banner and only after that did they get a banner with the second gens. 

I based my characters only on the Votings from CYL3, I guess CYL2 would be more fitting?
At least these characters had more votes out of these games. And I think Altena is a wanted character anyway. Well maybe I am just focusing too much on CYL. I just think that Insys is not confident in these games and if they make a new banner they try to test it with the more popular characters instead of deciding on some logic. But I might be wrong.

Edit: just took a quick look on CYL2.

Lewyn and Quan for example placed pretty good on CYL2, also Larcei, Shannan and Altena would have been follow ups. I think it might be fair for them to be picked. 

Just in case: Erinys, Brigid, Azelle and Lex are the better first gen characters left. 
I also would take my bets on Azelle and Brigid at least. 

Edited by Stroud

If it is valentia i would like to get Ezekiel and Jesse but i really want Radiant dawn banner. Obviously want Zihark literally will spend $100 to get him but i also want the rest of the dawn brigade (Nolan, Leonardo and Edward). 

38 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Wouldn't the first gens get a banner first? Last year I recalled Lewyn and Co getting a banner and only after that did they get a banner with the second gens. 

Other way around.

Dedicated FE4 banners so far:

• Oct 2017: Gen 1 (Sigurd/Dierdre/Tailtiu/Ayra/Arvis/Arden)
  • May 2018: Gen 2 (Ares/Lene/Ishtar/Julius)
  • September 2018: Gen 1 (Lewyn/Quan/Silvia/Ethlin/Jamke)

This suggests we're due for a Gen 2 banner next.

In addition to the total banner count, Gen 1 has noticeably more total number of characters in the game so far, despite the two having similar total cast sizes. Even counting the characters shared with FE5 (with Finn counting for both gens), Gen 1 has 12 playable characters and 2 non-playable, while Gen 2 has 7 playable characters and 2 non-playable.

As much as I'd like to get Lex in the game, Gen 2 would make much more sense right now.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

29 minutes ago, Othin said:

Other way around.

Dedicated FE4 banners so far:

• Oct 2017: Gen 1 (Sigurd/Dierdre/Tailtiu/Ayra/Arvis/Arden)
  • May 2018: Gen 2 (Ares/Lene/Ishtar/Julius)
  • September 2018: Gen 1 (Lewyn/Quan/Silvia/Ethlin/Jamke)

This suggests we're due for a Gen 2 banner next.

In addition to the total banner count, Gen 1 has noticeably more total number of characters in the game so far, despite the two having similar total cast sizes. Even counting the characters shared with FE5 (with Finn counting for both gens), Gen 1 has 12 playable characters and 2 non-playable, while Gen 2 has 7 playable characters and 2 non-playable.

As much as I'd like to get Lex in the game, Gen 2 would make much more sense right now.

The last FE4 banner was Gen 1 based, so I'm assuming the next FE4 banner will be Gen 2 based. If we're going by how the previous FE4 banners were handled, my predictions are Shannan as the face, Patty as the associate to the face, and Altena as the unrelated third character, with either Travant or Arion (preferably Travant) as the GHB. Maybe Ced or Larcei as a fourth summonable unit if we're lucky considering all of the new banners in Book 3 so far added four units instead of three.

I, too, think it'll be an Echoes banner. With Alm's upcoming Legendary, and the bonus stages in the latest Tap Battle, the timing seems right. If it is an Echoes banner, then I'm predicting the four banner units will be Silque, Conrad, Luthier, and Jesse.

28 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I, too, think it'll be an Echoes banner. With Alm's upcoming Legendary, and the bonus stages in the latest Tap Battle, the timing seems right. If it is an Echoes banner, then I'm predicting the four banner units will be Silque, Conrad, Luthier, and Jesse.

Not a bad banner for what it's worth

Yeah, I'm guessing Echoes banner too, and I'd like it to be that, honestly. Even if I probably wouldn't pull on it much. My favorite Echoes characters are already in. :P (Lukas, Alm. Mae)

If I could have any game, I'd want more Archanea - of the cast, not too many are relevant these days, and it would be nice if they got some new faces (and zero alts).

Realistically, I'd expect Echoes.  Preferably Luthier.