Legendary Hero Battle: Alm, Saint-King

LordFrigid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Diovani Bressan - Ayyee, congrats on finally beating it~ I always find it commendable to run Nowi with Glimmer over Aether, but it clearly works~

@Super Endriu -  Also nice work! Tibarn and Naesala are already a crazy combo and Ike can handle pretty much anything with his refine, cool clear!

I also revisited it with the Elises~ Don't let Keaton's inclusion fool you, this is far from the usual Keaton show~

• 2 years later...

Hopefully this isn't considered necro posting or anything. The map was recently around and making a new thread doesn't feel like it makes sense when this one exists, even though it hasn't been used for some years.

Anyway, Summer Tana refine showcase time! This map has always been kinda infamously tricky to one turn (at least if you don't want to use enemy phase) because almost all the enemies are fairly weak ranged units, so actually getting to the fight is difficult. Summer Tana's new refine allows you to move through walls however, which is a huge help. First time I use Brave Marianne for a one turn clear too, she did well and also allowed Summer Tana to see some more action. Also featuring the rare animation for Atlas, because good luck getting Marianne into WoM range against these weak sauce enemies when she's running her Prf lol.

• 4 months later...

Alm wasn't too crazy, now almost 3 years after it got released, but it was veeeery close.
I got to showcase my near save Arden for the first time though!