Allegiance Battle Discussion Thread

Rezzy

A mareeta with luna somehow saved me. Went through every blue and red unit and she was the last. Got some good spawns and suddenly there were only Julia, Deirdre and Ced left. Ced had pass, but some nice shoving shenanigans put Mareeta as the only target. She tanked them one by one and then took them out next turn.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super bump just short of a month without posts, but I just wanted to say that I'm finally able to reach a score of 950+ using a team that has absolutely no merges.

All I have to do is play absolutely perfectly and get the full bonus for getting pair-up kills with the right colors. Thankfully, I pulled a legendary Alm off his debut banner and got NY!Alfonse as my free summon in that one seasonal anniversary (-atk though, WHY), those two are the reason I can actually get a good score right now.

• 1 year later...

Does anybody have any tips for tackling this week's AB map? We got Legendary Claude on the infamous giant cracked wall map so on top of having to play on a terrible map, we have to deal with a bunch of extremely annoying Three Houses units.

• A lot of enemy units have some form of guaranteed follow-up, Firesweep, Lull, and/or Null Follow-Up effect.
  • Annette, Petra, and Flayn boost mobility via their skill effects on an already cramped map, which is only exacerbated by the fact that all units start on the east/west sides of the map (less distance to cover before enemy contact).
  • Dedue spawning in a gamemode that heavily promotes using melee units (especially those with Galeforce) and on a map that gets crowded very quickly, so in a lot of cases, several units would be protected by him via Near Save.

This is quite easily one of the worst AB weeks ever.