Weird Discrepancy with Save Transfer

Draco

I did a save transfer for the first time after I beat PoR on Hard Mode about a week ago. My understanding was that units who capped stats in PoR would see a +2 bonus to those stats in RD, but I didn't notice that with Ilyana when I got her (I capped Mag/Skl/Res I'm pretty sure). I got pissed about it when I noticed but was too far along to restart. I forgot about it until I got to 3-P.

Mia also had no transfer bonuses (I remember capping her Str/Skl/Spd but her bases are the same as they're listed on FEWiki), yet she does have a bond with Ilyana. I know this is the result of a transfer because I got an A support with Mia x Ilyana, and I checked the RD sf.net resource which said that the base game doesn't give them a bond, same with Rolf having a bond with Marcia. So what gives? Are the stat bonuses supposed to be on the character at the start or do I have to do something to get them?

I'm thinking this is either a bug or I forgot to reselect the content transfer option when I restarted 1-P a few times.

TL;DR transfer bonus isn't giving me stat transfer bonuses but is giving bond transfers. 

Edited by Draco

I think the stat bonuses are at the start.  Do you mind doing a separate save slot, restarting RD, and going up just until you recruit Ilyana?  This time, make absolutely certain that the transfer option is selected.

Done. Easy mode is pretty pathetic if it only took me 8 minutes to do it. Anyways, Ilyana's stats are again exactly the same as listed on the feWiki and sf.net. No bond listed but I'm sure that's because the player wouldn't know about Mia yet. 

I'm really confused by this. I 100% did the transfer, and picked a different difficulty than I did on my main file. Does this just happen with PoR hard mode saves? (Hard as in hardest possible, or Maniac I guess??)

Are you saying level 20 promoted in PoR to be eligible for transfer? Because the only unit I got to level 20 promote in PoR was Astrid, since I played on Maniac mode not a lot of exp went around. 

If you meant RD, I wonder if it's 20/20, get transfer bonuses, and then another 20, or get bonuses at the end of 20/20/20. Pretty useless either way, since a lot of stats are gonna be capped by then.

50 minutes ago, Draco said:

Are you saying level 20 promoted in PoR to be eligible for transfer? Because the only unit I got to level 20 promote in PoR was Astrid, since I played on Maniac mode not a lot of exp went around. 

Yes, level 20 promoted in PoR. I have a transfer run on hold speciphically because i don't want to boss abuse 10 characters to 20/20 right now.