Skills in FE16?

I'm really lost at how much was shown until now and mostly is because I want to avoid most of non-mechanics trailers. But now I got myself wondering..is there any evidence (or a straight forward reveal) of skills at this game? Also, you don't need to actually give a explanation if you don't want to, a simples YES or NO is enough.

Apparently there are two types of skills at this point: Class skills, and Weapon skills. There might also be a third one in personal skills, but this is currently unclear.

Class skills are self explanatory, we've had those before. Weapon skills are learned as you level up your ranks. Also, at this point we can safely say that weapon ranks will clearly have a much bigger impact in Three Houses than usual.

As for personal skills, I'm saying this because we've seen Byleth with Wrath as a Commoner(a type of villager), and Edelgard having Vantage or Nobility(from Nohr Prince(ss)) as a Noble(the other type of villager). Also we could spot Dorothea having some kind of green skill in a short commercial, but it was very blurry so we can only assume what it was. Point is, there's little chance any of these are obtained through class, buuuut as Edelgard has been shown with two different ones, these may not be final either.

1 hour ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

So if we have Weapon Skills; Class Skills AND Combat Arts as well as Magic I could easily see this system getting very confusing IMO, at least it will be most likely easy to break though.

From what we are seeing of these skills i'm starting to think Combat Arts have nothing to do with individual weapons like SoV and instead are just the name of skills by Class or Weapon Rank that need to be activated. I think TH will do away with have % to activate a skill.

Wow, that's quite a lot of replies! So we're getting Combat Skills (like in SoV) and Class/Personal Skills? That looks like a both good/fun and  broken idea to have at a game, but I'm looking forward to it. 

(Thanks for the replies, btw)