Make the Stage Builder Better Petition

Guest Kuratheris

Guest Kuratheris

Here's a petition to make the stage builder better. The point is the small possibility that Nintendo/Namco looks at it and knows players want it to be better, so go sign it even if you don't think it'll do anything.

MOD EDIT: No you don't get a petition.

Edited by eclipse

...c'mon, man.

The guys are working hard to get us new content and already got us a newly improved stage builder. Signing a petition to demand more is just a sign of bloated expectations.

Dude, this iteration of stage builder is better than any previous versions. If the issue you have is the people posting graphic content, then that's your problem pal. All I got to say. 

If this were any other forum I'd just quote Michelaar and Jedi and be done with it, but forum rules dictate that I actually add to the discussion, so...

What does Namco have to do with Smash?  What exactly is wrong with the stage builder in this game?  And how does some random guest think he'll convince a community forum to sign some petition without going into detail about why they should do so?

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I mean, it's fine the way it is now sans all the people who think it's just HILARIOUS to make penises.

I find it funnier to make almost unplayable death traps and watch 8 CPU's try to duke it out.  Or subject my friends to my evil machinations.  Drawing dicks is overrated, either way.

3 hours ago, Michelaar said:

At least say what you would change if you demand it.

There is a google doc linked in there with the changes. But it amounts to "make the stage builder so advanced we can remake the regular stages" basically.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

There is a google doc linked in there with the changes. But it amounts to "make the stage builder so advanced we can remake the regular stages" basically.

Still pretty unspecific if you ask me.

3 hours ago, Roland said:

Dude, this iteration of stage builder is better than any previous versions.

It would have been nice to have the pre-made pieces that Brawl's stage builder had. Especially the block that drops when a fighter stands on it.

3 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

What does Namco have to do with Smash?

Bandai Namco are the ones who made the game, under Sakurai's direction.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Many petitions I see come off as selfish and immature, but this one takes the cake.

They gave us a really great stage builder. At no extra cost. They did not have to. And you complain that it's not good enough.

I would sooner sign a petition to have this petition removed.

As I don't remember seeing anything about this, I believe this falls under "unauthorized advertising".  Hence the lock.