ShinkaiNoAki's Art

ShinkaiNoAki

Hi there! I'll post here my art so feel free to give some constructive criticism!

I tried to class my drawings from the oldest (2018) to the newest (2019) and wrote a comment under each one.

Fire Emblem:

Spoiler

lalum.thumb.jpg.d2ef9a467cdf5ee69c9905e4e60ef30d.jpg

Old drawing but this girl is underrated so I put her here.

sylvain.thumb.png.27366221ed3370af76a89ce308640f29.png

First lineless drawing! I drew Sylvain because I like him already. Seems to be a good boi.

annette.thumb.png.df8dbf5d785c279951c80346ed49b4e3.png

My most recent digital drawing. I watched the Three Houses trailer so many times for the references.

plkcfamily.thumb.jpg.2c0543973362425df83ef8cfbe5f9373.jpg

The family! Just a doodle but I love it.

20190425_172721.thumb.jpg.4caa56c8f3d6d829f1faf5de0d0a9ec4.jpg20190425_172744.thumb.jpg.b0923a88ff65f11b83e51e6abaa29476.jpg

Olivia with a pink marker and Nowi with a green one.

Other things:

Spoiler

kagamine.thumb.jpg.bf1a72f8e888b817f489ac36788902f9.jpg

Old art but a lot of people seems to like it on IG? 

5cc6eef2098ff_CodyDogma.thumb.png.9c89c95d07cfa5fd39da73308202a8ae.png

Cody and Dogma from End Roll (an Indie Game). I hope their chara design is okay (because of, you now, religion). I really recommend this game but not if you're easily disturbed or depressive.

It's so sad, I can now post only two doodles in one post. I wanted to show you more of this part:

ShinkaiNoAki sold her soul to lord blue pen and highlighter:

Spoiler

20190429_143827.thumb.jpg.4c7fda23c588292fdf441a70589479fd.jpg20190429_144036.thumb.jpg.3f49c2fe7b683c7baa5cd1dee2b1b7c7.jpg

It's actually my daily art and I improved a lot thanks to these doodles. It's really interesting to draw with what you have right now (ahem, during class). Since I write what the teacher says at the same time, It's hard to switch to the pencil, so I can't erase. Not erasing helps to improve too. And when I can, I colour with my highlighters.

I'm not saying that you must draw during class but that you don't need to have art supplies with you to do art and improve. Just an average pen is okay.

15 minutes ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

Wow, these are so awesome! I really love the style you have! Really pretty art :D

I try to draw during class too! I always get a bit shy if someone was to look at my art though haha ^_^’

Thank you very much!! >w<

I was shy about it too before but now I don't care anymore and since I listen better while I'm drawing than while doing nothing, teachers let me draw (and my classmates are too occuped with class to watch me draw). And it's not like I draw on a big canvas in the middle of a literature class X)

Anyway, good luck about your art!

2 minutes ago, snowyglacier said:

Your art style is so cute, and is pretty unique. I love the one you did of Kagamine Rin & Len. 

Thank you!! They are my favourites Vocaloids and I draw them pretty often.

9 hours ago, ShinkaiNoAki said:

Thank you very much!! >w<

I was shy about it too before but now I don't care anymore and since I listen better while I'm drawing than while doing nothing, teachers let me draw (and my classmates are too occuped with class to watch me draw). And it's not like I draw on a big canvas in the middle of a literature class X)

Anyway, good luck about your art!

Thats good! If it help you focus, then that's even better! Lol I guess not xD, I should remember that when I draw- it might help me be less nervous.

Thank you, good luck to you as well! 

7 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

They are cute. Not only the drawings, but the Tailtiu and Azelle together, too.

Thanks!! I really love these two, they're so cute. One of the best FE relationship.

5 hours ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

Thats good! If it help you focus, then that's even better! Lol I guess not xD, I should remember that when I draw- it might help me be less nervous.

Thank you, good luck to you as well! 

It would be great if it helped you to be less nervous! It's sadly never good to be nervous.

Thank you very much!!

Edited by ShinkaiNoAki

• 1 month later...

[Not FE related] Shinobu Kochou from Kimetsu no Yaiba:

shinobu4.png.f9d3517bdaac4bb9d3cdcbf9ab22ac64.png

I'm a big kny fan! I really love this manga.

I'll stop to put a spoiler tag because now I'll post my drawings one per one so it would be silly I think (I'll obviously put a spoiler tag if I draw spoilery things tho)