Sonic the Hedgehog-The Movie Trailer

Dai

While I do believe that this movie might not actually be that bad, that does not mean I'm going to cease roasting the shit out of it.

To wit: I present you with Sonic's HUMAN TEETH.

fdm9URiX2jUmricQRZZzEV.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Dai said:

While I do believe that this movie might not actually be that bad, that does not mean I'm going to cease roasting the shit out of it.

To wit: I present you with Sonic's HUMAN TEETH.

fdm9URiX2jUmricQRZZzEV.jpg

sponge monkey!

2 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

sponge monkey!

Aw, dammit, I forgot about those hellspawns!

By the way, the more I watch the trailer, the more I see something new. Like...I didn't realize Sonic was going 760 miles per hour. Which is just about close enough to break the sound barrier, apparently.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Honestly, who looked at this shot of Sonic stretching and not only decided that this was fine, it should also be in the trailer?

Do you really need to ask? Who else would want to see a muscular, anthropomorphic animal stretching?

Edited by Dai

4 minutes ago, Dai said:

By the way, the more I watch the trailer, the more I see something new. Like...I didn't realize Sonic was going 760 miles per hour. Which is just about close enough to break the sound barrier, apparently.

*rolling around at the speed of sound intensifies*

Moving right along before things get squickier.

Is Eggman like, an eccentric government worker tinkering with stuff in this film? 'Cuz that's kind of what I'm thinking.

Just now, BrightBow said:

Eggman's design puzzles me the worst. I mean, I would imagine kids would want the characters from their video games to be at least recognizable.

Well...  We do get a shot of "proper" Eggman (or Robotnik as I think this movie calls him) at the very end.

I'll admit, this doesn't look as bad as I was expecting it to be, though I still think Detective Pikachu blows this out of the water. I'll probably see it just for Jim Carrey, cuz I haven't seen him in a movie in years.

Also, I "fixed" Sonic :P

magik-4.png.615042c470f23109f3959f7563cb0698.png

Edited by Gregster101

But only in a brief moment and in a cartoon world with giant mushrooms. Considering how we've seen nothing like this in the rest of the trailer, I'd imagine he'll only appear like this very late in the movie.

Edited by BrightBow

Could we just...not? Why live action? Why not have Sonic in his cartoon form? I don't wanna see this nightmare fueled excuse of Sonic on the cinema screen. I mean, I love Sonic as much as the next Genesis dweeb but I just don't see the point in this. Either make an ANIMATED movie, or a half decent video game. 

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

You will not convince me that Sonic looks better than Detective Pikachu

To be fair...I think it is fair, Pikachu is supposed to be an animal, or a creature inspired by an animal, a mouse in this case, not a human, and certainly not a chimera between a man and a hedgehog. I mean, mouses and hedgehogs are so adorable, I want to pet them, and I did pet some, I also want to pet Pikachu, but not Sonic, never Sonic.

Am I weird for thinking like that or just normal ?

Eeeeeeh, some things pass some doesn't, same with his face, I'm intrigued and weirded out. But to be honest, I'm surprised by two things, the fact that it wasn't done before, and the fact I never thought about how it wasn't done before. Weird.

6 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

mouses

I know this is is unimportant and nick-picky but it's mice...

On the other hand...I'm hoping that this movie will be good, even though the Sonic is nightmare fuel. But I guess it's excusable.