1. 1. What House will you pick?

• Black Eagles
    • Blue Lions
    • Golden Deer

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, blue lions. While I will eventually play all paths, the blue lions cast interests me the most and I feel like Faerghus is the most likely of the three countries to be somewhat evil or shady so I would like to see how the story would play out with you seemingly playing for their side (of coarse implying Faerghus is an evil/shady country). Golden deer would be next and black eagles after that. Of coarse we still have a lot of info to get, but blue lions is the most interesting for me rn.

I'm still going with Edelgard, mostly becasue I think the lyrics in the main theme song we got some time ago are about her, which makes her more interesting to me. 

Edited by Rose482

I might go with Golden Deer first. Assuming that the three main characters excluding Byleth are Lords, Claude would be the first Lord in the series to wield a bow as his primary weapon, and that's something that I've wanted to see in a Lord for a while. Not only that, but his design is awesome! Golden Deer also seems to be the underdog house, so I'll probably start with them and work my way up to Blue Lions and then Black Eagles.

I guess I'm leaning towards the Golden Deer at the moment. No real reason for it other than Claude's design is currently my favorite of the one's we've seen. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we know if the decision will affect the story (my guess is that your choice won't affect the story in a significant way). If the choice ends up affecting the story and one of the paths looks a lot more interesting than the other two I might reconsider.

obviously will try out all but im going blue lions first because i like lance users and i like demitris design the best. Golden deer is what im least interested even though they are mostly common folk which makes the group probably a lot more relatable for the player. 

Edited by Zihark11

I'm really not sure, but maybe Black Eagles?

Aren't they the ones that focus on axes?  I wanna see how that pans out for a FE army, moreso than lances because lances tend to be decent while axes usually suck.

-Black Eagles first got my favorite waifus in it!(except no Mercedes which sadly isn't from it speaking of...)

-Blue Lions second got Mercedes nuff said plus lances are awesome!

-Golden Deer third also great looking waifus too ie Leonie, Hilda, Lysithea, Marianne and great guys(minus Lorentz and Ignace sorry to their fans they might be interesting though) like that they'll be relatable to us third mostly because I want to give Blue Lions some attention plus lances!

Edited by Regal Edelgard Axe Master

Gotta admit I'm surprised to see the number of people picking Blue Lions. I thought one of the other two would be higher. I'm picking Blue Lions so far. They have the coolest looking characters IMO and I like the idea of a new lance lord since Ephriam. 

Blue Lions because they seem the least interesting to me. Mostly because I feel I wouldn't give them a fair shake if they weren't my initial roster and I want to see if they surprise me. Worked well enough with Octopath, so I might as well try again.

Blue Lions. I always go for the blue team first, and Dmitri is my favorite of the three. I also really like the look of a lot of the characters in the Blue Lion group. The next playthrough would be going with the Golden Deer group, and then I'd go with the Black Eagles if I noticed that they there were enough significant story beats to justify a third playthrough. I'd like to play through all of the houses but I don't have enough free time nowadays, and Black Eagles just outright doesn't really interest me at all.

I actually don't know anymore. I was thinking Blue Lions, but Golden Deer being the house of the commoners makes it that much more attractive to me for some reason. And Edelgard is still my favorite of the three lords at the moment, so it's not like new information couldn't put the eagles in the lead.

Let's say Golden Deer for now.

*Spins Wheel of Important Decisions*

*Grif- Smashes wheel to pieces* 

How many times did I replace all the names on it, and yet it kept giving me answers that weren't on it or relevant to this game at all? At least it wasn't Balamb again.

No idea which I'd pick, it'll be a total fluke when I get the game. And whichever I don't, I'll try on later runs of the game.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Currently it's the Golden Deer, I can't wait to learn more about Claude. From the cipher card translation he seems like he could be the most interesting of the three.

Also he's hot. 

Still not really decided, though leaning Blue Lions. They have the most appealing character designs of the bunch to me and Dimitri turning out to apparently not just be a grouchy stick in the mud is a plus.

Guest Lae

Black Eagles got Edelgard, Dorothea, Petra and Bernadetta deadly combination too OP! plus I love Magic!

Golden Deer has Claude, Raphael, Hilda, Leonie and Lysithea which are my favorites!

Gotta agree Mercedes is drawing me to blue lions too the other blonde lance girl and Annette aren't shabby! Dimitri also seems to have more to him than originally assumed and Silvain is pretty cool and lances are great.

It honestly depends how different the game will truly be for each side so I'll wait to see what other characters will be on each side.

It's tough, and I'm not totally decided, but I'm thinking Blue Lions. 

All three Lords are looking awesome, and none of them are generic sword-users. Claude intrigues me the most, and a bow lord is particularly unique, but the Golden Deer students are by far my least favorite overall. 

I enjoy Edelgard, and her Black Eagles have best boi Caspar, but also several students I'm not crazy about. 

The Holy Kingdom of Faerghus seems like the snow area of the game, so automatic points there. Dimitri is solid — seems a lot like Ephraim — and there's not a member of the Blue Lions whose design I dislike yet.