What House do you plan to join?

Who are you going to join?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. What House will you pick?

• Black Eagles
    • Blue Lions
    • Golden Deer

Going for Golden Deer ! They seem to be the funniest house, and i'd like to discover the story first with them.

However, the Blue Lions seem to have amazing characters, I'm not surprised they are the most popular. I'll see when playing but I might end up loving them more in the end...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far still Black Eagles first my waifu Dorothea is top priority! great girls but mixed on the guy side though. Golden Deer has Hilda and gods she's so cute and hawt! great girls overall too but the guys except Claude are not so much....Blue Lions has it great all around both in Waifus(Mercedes particularly) and Husbandos so its a coin flip for those 2.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

4 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

So far still Black Eagles first my waifu Dorothea is top priority! great girls but mixed on the guy side though. Golden Deer has Hilda and gods she's so cute and hawt! great girls overall too but the guys except Claude are not so much....Blue Lions has it great all around both in Waifus(Mercedes particularly) and Husbandos so its a coin flip for those 2.

Are you gonna make her use gauntlets?

Now that we know more about the students of Blue Lions, they are definitely who I'm going for. I love gentle giants like Dedue, Felix is m fav type of swordsman in FE (being cocky and all that), Ingrid is beautiful and reminds me of Clair look wise (and I can see her like that personality wise too), Annette and Ashe are adorable and finally Mercedes seems like a mom type which is also my fav type of character (Also I'm intrigued by Dimitri the most of the lords tbh).

After Blue Lions, I might go Golden Deer then Black Eagles tbh, tho if the few Black Eagle characters are more interesting than the Golden Deer characters, I'll go reverse but Blue Lions are definitely first.

It's terrible, the more we get information about the characters, the more I'm unsure of which house to pick first. Good job at balancing the three houses, IS ! The three have characters that I don't like, and others that I love.

At this point I give grades to each character, from 0/5 "Would kill on purpose" (Lorentz) to 5/5 "If anything happened to them, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself" (Leonie). Then I'll see which house has the highest grade, and I'll pick it. Getting in the teacher mood, you see

So, since Black Eagles are the ones most connected to religion/the Church of Seiros, they are the house that I am least inclined towards.

This makes me more open to Faerghus, but I'm scratching my head as to why they are the "Holy" kingdom when they splintered away from the church and their empire.

41 minutes ago, Etheus said:

So, since Black Eagles are the ones most connected to religion/the Church of Seiros, they are the house that I am least inclined towards.

This makes me more open to Faerghus, but I'm scratching my head as to why they are the "Holy" kingdom when they splintered away from the church and their empire.

The church was instrumental in the founding of the empire, but that was 1000 years ago. Wr also know Faerghus splintered off from the empire at some point so perhaps its a case of the empire's religiosity tapering off over time and that played a factor in the people of Faerghus seeking independence.

I love how over time Blue Lions has become the majority favourite, I usually like picking the unpopular one but in a situation like this I doubt one house will be decidedly the worst by the community.

25 minutes ago, colossus86 said:

The church was instrumental in the founding of the empire, but that was 1000 years ago. Wr also know Faerghus splintered off from the empire at some point so perhaps its a case of the empire's religiosity tapering off over time and that played a factor in the people of Faerghus seeking independence.

Maybe. Perhaps Golden Deer will be the house with which I can most readily identify. 

But I do truly dislike the artwork of most of their students. They are the loser house. Aside from Claude and Leonie I mean. They're cool.

Edited by Etheus

All of them

Probably gonna go Black Eagles first, then Golden Deer. Blue Lions will be saved for last.

Edelgard and company seems the most interesting to me, with Claude and friends coming in second. While I'm usually a sucker for knights and such, the Blue Lions house seemed to be the most boring of the three. Recent developments have me reconsidering my opinion of the Blue Lions, especially Dimitri, but I think I'm gonna stay with me original choices.

4 hours ago, Sire said:

All of them

No, sire.

I'll probably go with the nazGERMAN inspired Black Eagles, as german science is sekai ichi and all of that.
Seriously though, it's because, Empire, axes, magics, Eldelgard, and it's black. Black is a cool color.

Their ties to the church actually makes me wants to join them more, because I could learn more of them, and possibly, if the game is actually well made, support them or just destroy them.

There is no place for corrupt religion in my world.

Golden Deer, more like, Golden BEER, am I right ? Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. This isn't funny don't laugh. :p

Edited by B.Leu

I reallyyyy thought Golden Deer or Black Eagles, but honestly the only house I like ALL the designs from so far are surprisingly Blue Lion. Even Dimitri is growing on me. Which is a shame because I LOVE Claude, but overall Blue Lions are winning.

Which I thought might happen, because of how much I loved Claude, I knew I was going to be so "meh" about the rest of the designs/characters on that group and so far it looks to be like 3-4 good designs and the rest I dislike. 

Black Eagles has 2nd most favorite designs. We'll see as more info comes out and about the personalities. But so far design-wise Blue Lions is winning. Hah.

I thought nothing would sway me from going with Claude for my first playthrough.

Then, a few weeks ago, I saw Felix's portrait. I'll admit, I wavered. It's in good company, too, with the likes of Ashe, Sylvain, and Dedue (whose name I can't pronounce but who fits my specific interest in dark-skinned, white-haired anime boys).

But Claude. Curly, black locks that frame the face of a bronze god. BOW LORD.

The Famitsu article hit. I just finished reading it. Felix... childhood friend of Dimitri's... sarcastic.... I'm afraid my fate has been sealed and my heart accosted. Sign me up for Blue Lions, dang it.

After inevitably picking Blue Lions first - I'll probably go Golden Deer next, as they appear the next most interesting to me, followed by Black Eagles. This is especially true if: (Spoilers for ThaniBomb leak)

Spoiler

Edelgard's path has a fork and 2 separate paths stemming from it, I'd want to do them back to back, especially as one of them is probably treated as the "canon ending". If going solely off of the lords however, I'd probably pick Black Eagles next, since the stuff from the leak about Edelgard interests me the most after Dimitri.

Blue Lion's. I think Dimitri is cool and the cast seems interesting, I also would prefer to have a lance lead over the other two options. Ill probably go through the other two houses in a different playthrough but Blue Lion's will most likely be my main.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:40 PM, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

I feel like this is the reason why the Blue Lions are winning so far (and, yes, I voted for them, too). Purely in terms of character design, the girls/women in all three houses look amazing. But, as for the guys/men, the Blue Lions win hands down, and so they are winning overall (though Claude is THIIIIS close to single-handedly carrying his team). Once we have more to work with in terms of characterization and (potential) story branching, the answers might shift around (the Golden Deer in particular look like they have a lot of hilarity in store for us).