What House do you plan to join?

Who are you going to join?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. What House will you pick?

• Black Eagles
    • Blue Lions
    • Golden Deer

Initially I was going to go with Golden Deer, but I'm just so intrigued by post-time skip Dimitri. Like, absurdly so. I dissed on his design a lot (I still think pre-time skip Dimitri is kinda ugly!) but he seems to have the most interesting character development / character change. Like, hello? Knightly prince knocked down a peg, faced with the harsh realities of war..? Yes please. Golden Deer is still a high second for me, though. I really do get baited by attractive male characters (hi Claude). My interest in Black Eagles is pretty much non-existent, it's just a means to an end for me (the end being 100%ing the game). That'll most likely change as I play however, once I know more about the story etc. Seriously, you never know!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose the Blue Lions before people started to think they were cool!!!

I choose the Blue Lions since the beginning because of Dimitri since the day Nintendo introduced him for the first time !!

During the initial introduction, Blue Lions will be my main primarily due to Dimitri. That hasn't changed now that we have more info about the game and the time skip got me more curious what happen to them during those five years. 

Funny enough nothing has changed for me.

Black Eagles all the way: In terms of overall chars within the house this is my fav thus far, and Edelgard is still my fav of the three lords (though it is very close now)

Blue Lions: Second best to me all around. Dimitri seems very interesting.

Golden Deer: For me they are lowkey carried by Claude and the gals in it, so weakest overall house. Claude is real cool though.

I was torn between Edelgard and Claude for the longest time, started leaning more towards the Golden Deer recently, but post time skip Edelgard is amazing and I need to see how that path goes down for my first run.

Hoping I can recruit Hilda over, but if not I'll try getting Marianne, Ingrid, and/or Felix.

After all the E3 news, I'm still leaning more Blue Lions still, however Golden Deer has definitely risen thanks to Claude post time skip and seeing Raph and Ignatz in gameplay, I actually like them a lot more. Probably based on Leonie and Marianne, I'll decide which I go.

After what I saw. Black Eagles still number one then Golden Deers but definitely not Blue Lions I already have enough depressing stuff in real life don’t need it in my games as well.

Edited by Alexios Blake

I couldn't decide between the Blue Lions and the Golden Deer, but post-timeskip Dimitri won me over. And I know that I can still recruit Leonie, so I'm down for Blue Lions first, then Golden Deer, then Black Eagles.

I've been leaning toward the Black Eagles from the beginning, but the Blue Lions are looking increasingly appealing. The Blue Lions have the best student designs imo, but I think that I may end up liking Edel's story and character arc more than Dimitri's. The Golden Deer look pretty interesting as well(and it would be really cool to play as the faction who seems to be caught in the middle of the war), but none of the students other than Hilda or Claude have really caught my eye yet.

was pretty undecided and neutral about the three up until felix was revealed for the blue lions, but after the latest trailer i definitely want to go with blue lions now no questions asked

4 hours ago, IDontKnowWhatImDoing said:

I'm gonna be going with my boi Dimitri and the blue lions, gonna steal Petra from the black eagles if I can too.

I'm going with Golden Deer but I also plan to steal Petra! And Felix and Mercedes if I can get away with it.

Overall I like Golden Deer characters the best. They seem like a fun friend group and kind of like the Hufflepuff of the Monastery, which I am all for. Plus Claude looks the coolest (and most emotionally stable) after the timeskip.

Honestly, Golden Deers have been creeping up on me. I was pretty sure I was just going to go Black Eagles as my first run, but the Deers have some great students. Lions remain pretty beige to me overall so far.

I was initially thinking I would join the Blue Lions, but now I'm not so sure. Since they've been releasing all those character profiles, all three houses look good! Plus if I can recruit some students from other houses, maybe I can still join the Blue Lions and then recruit whoever else I want? Gah, the decision is way harder than I thought it'd be!