What FE music would you suggest to play at a wedding?

Belinda and I are going through music since our wedding is in 9 days.

We know one of the songs will be this:

Spoiler

We're still picking out stuff... but the one above won't alienate the "normal" family too much.

Kinda want some FE stuff, but not too... nerdy. I figured, what the hey... maybe SF will think of something from the HUMONGOUS VOLUME of FE music tracks... as it's just so huge.

What would you guys suggest to play at a wedding that isn't too nerdy, but happened because the bride and groom met because of Fire Emblem?

Keep note that both of us got into FE around the GBA era. So while I've played the older games... I don't think anything too classic will resonate with her.

Edited by shadowofchaos

2 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

I would say Rudolph's theme, but that'll certainly kill the mood if they understood the lyrics.

Can you imagine the reaction from the normies?

Also I never really expected serious answers.

This is just me being emotional and remembering that SF also had a big impact on why I'm getting married.

1 hour ago, Armchair General said:

What about Berkut's theme, I think it's about him getting married. Plus, it's elegant.

I mean I know I've been edgy, but not enough to get the "Prince of Darkness" title.

47 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Just got another idea. Use Blazing Sword's Reminiscence. Or maybe it's too melancholic-sounding...

Unfortunately, this isn't our FF14 wedding

Spoiler

6B5zWtr.jpg

10 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I mean I know I've been edgy, but not enough to get the "Prince of Darkness" title.

Unfortunately, this isn't our FF14 wedding

Was "Gim-Rey" enough regarding that front?

Is it overdue to play, then? Not knowing the exact context for this (as in, when would it be playing or to what exactly of the ceremony), I wouldn't say I really know what to suggest. This last one came to mind more because of you, to be honest.

The only thing I can think of is the song that plays when Robin marries a character (I can remember that it's a variant of "Id", and little else). Maybe Id (Purpose) too?

Edited by Shadow Mir

Shadow Mir's on about Id(Serenity) I think.

I'm trying to think of an arranged track that'd work. Definitely not this I'd say. I'd suggest maybe Reminiscences/Revelations or The Voice that Calls You from SoV or this arrangement of Conquest. There's also a few tracks from the premium arrange album that I''m on the fence as maybes too.

Maybe this'd also work?