FE16 VA Discussion

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferdinand is giving me strong Greg Chun vibes, I dont know why though.

5 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Ferdinand is giving me strong Greg Chun vibes, I dont know why though.

He kind of does to me too honestly. :D

If Greg Chun is in this game, I really hope they give him a character that allows him to use more of his range. He's got plenty to offer when you look at alot of his work, yet Fire Emblem has pidgeon-holed him into characters that are very similar to each other.

Mercedes feels to me like she'd be voice by Xanthe Huynh.

I already said Raphael feels like a Patrick Seitz guy to me.

20 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Mercedes feels to me like she'd be voice by Xanthe Huynh.

I already said Raphael feels like a Patrick Seitz guy to me.

Xanthe Huynh would be a perfect Mercedes omg!

Bernadetta is giving me very strong Erica-Lindbeck-as-Futaba-Sakura vibes.

19 minutes ago, BastienSoul said:

Ashe or Caspar, maybe Ignace or Linhardt at a stretch. My predictions gonna be Ignace.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

34 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Ashe or Caspar, maybe Ignace or Linhardt at a stretch. My predictions gonna be Ignace.

Robbie is most likely Claude. Since in the trailer, when Claude yells "over here!", it sounded much like Robbie. 

It doesn't matter who he voices but I need to have Ian Sinclair back in another FE game to put on another stellar performance like his Berkut in SoV. I could maybe see Setes being voiced by him or maybe the Flame Emperor if the theory I have that he's Edelgard's older brother is right.

17 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Sothis might be(!) voiced by Cassandra Lee Morris, cuz Sothis voice reminds me of Morgana much

We've already heard a bit of her English voice, although I don't know who voiced her

49 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Sothis might be(!) voiced by Cassandra Lee Morris, cuz Sothis voice reminds me of Morgana much

Sounds similar but I’ve got a gut feeling it isn’t her. It sounds a little high-pitched. I dunno I just have a feeling it’s someone else though sothis does sound a tiny bit like taiga so eh my gut has been wrong before.

5 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Sounds similar but I’ve got a gut feeling it isn’t her. It sounds a little high-pitched. I dunno I just have a feeling it’s someone else though sothis does sound a tiny bit like taiga so eh my gut has been wrong before.

I know what you mean, but Edelgard sounds different in trailer 2, than in trailer 1 too, but it's still Cristina Vee. VAs have some ranges in tone, good example is Matt Mercer, who did Chrom, Ryoma and Cor in FFXV. 

This is on the Japanese side of things, but I’m hoping for Tomokazu Sugita to do another role. He voices Chrom, which is such a big role they might not want to cast him as a major character again. However, I feel he’s at his best playing a comedic or villain role, and since he already voiced a comedic side character with Oliver, I think it would be great to hear him as a maniacal Fire Emblem villain.

Lysithea... she feels young, but I already said Cassandra Lee Morris... maybe Christine Marie Cabanos?

7 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Lysithea... she feels young, but I already said Cassandra Lee Morris... maybe Christine Marie Cabanos?

I'd want Erika Harlacher to be Lysthea, but she already said she's not in FE ?

Or maybe the voice of Mitsuha from Your Name for Lysthea, dunno the name of her English VA... 

3 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

Or maybe the voice of Mitsuha from Your Name for Lysthea, dunno the name of her English VA... 

You mean stephanie sheh? Yeah I could see that especially if the character in question turns out to be incredibly shy and such if her roles as Hinata and orehime are anything to go by. She also plays Tharja and Beruka in FE so I could see it

3 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

I'd want Erika Harlacher to be Lysthea, but she already said she's not in FE ?

Stephanie Sheh.

1 hour ago, Roshan said:

In the February trailer when Linhardt goes CHA! it really reminds me of Silas and Pit so my money's on Antony Del Rio

He really doesn't strike me as a Pit-type character in terms of personality but I'd love to see some range for Antony Del Rio!

On 5/28/2019 at 5:52 PM, HappyHawlucha. said:

With Caspar's bio just released, I think Robbie being him hold some weight.

34 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

With Caspar's bio just released, I think Robbie being him hold some weight.

Robbie wouldn't suit Caspar imo, Robbie likes archery, does funny characters etc, my bet is, he's Claude.