FE16 VA Discussion

I have a feeling a lot of the VAs who were booked to do a single character in Heroes are going to voice a student in 3H as well? Like, Heroes has been noted for utilizing a single VA for around ~3 or so characters. Some of the VAs for characters released this year (Leanne, Keaton, Ranulf, Louise, etc.) have yet to be heard voicing another character. It would make sense to me that in the same session that they recorded for their Heroes characters, they would do some voice work for 3H as well?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since the Treehouse footage I have been wondering who Linhardt was since his voice was so familiar but now I remember: Isn’t he the same voice actor who did Kilff? I’m not familiar with the VA’s name but I think it’s him??

1 hour ago, berriicoco said:

Ever since the Treehouse footage I have been wondering who Linhardt was since his voice was so familiar but now I remember: Isn’t he the same voice actor who did Kilff? I’m not familiar with the VA’s name but I think it’s him??

You mean Chris Patton? 

Hm, could be

On 6/11/2019 at 10:22 AM, Anacybele said:

Tara Platt huh? I've actually heard of her. One of the rare occasions we see someone who's done Disney work do voice work in a Nintendo game. The only other example I can think of is Cam Clarke who did adult Simba's singing voice for the Lion King movies and now does male Corrin in FE.

A small part of me would've liked it to be CSI Miami's Emily Proctor though, because of the RESEMBLANCE. I swear they look exactly alike aside from eye color. But I didn't really expect it, as I'm not sure Emily Proctor has ever done voice acting at all, let alone VAing for a video game, and she'd probably sound too old now.

*looks her up*

Yeah, she's only done live action stuff, and she's my mom's age now. Still, man, I can't get over how much she looks like Edelgard. 😛

Kate Higgins currently voices Princess Aurora and does Lissa and Serra's voices as well as Pauline and Jump Up Super Star from Mario.

I really hope Brianna Knickerbocker is in this game. I love her work as Sakura and Charlotte.

45 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Kate Higgins currently voices Princess Aurora and does Lissa and Serra's voices as well as Pauline and Jump Up Super Star from Mario.

Oh, neato, didn't know she did any Disney voice work. I knew the rest of that though.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't know if this has been said yet, but from Kotaku's gameplay video I am almost certain that Felix is Lucien Doge.

I think Dimitri might be Chris Hackney. 

The only ones I'm certain of are Tara Platt as Edelgard, Cassandra Lee Morris as Sothis, Lucien Dodge as Felix and Ben Lepley as Dedue.

Edited by Lukey140701

With Linhardt's new reveal as him being lazy but gifted, I think Max Mittleman leaning more on his Inaho Kaizuka role from Aldnoah.Zero could work.

19 hours ago, Corrobin said:

With Linhardt's new reveal as him being lazy but gifted, I think Max Mittleman leaning more on his Inaho Kaizuka role from Aldnoah.Zero could work.

I'd need a voice snipped from Linhardt talking in English, then I could tell you if it's Max voice. So far, I've heard Robbie Daymond and Erica Lindbeck and am 100% sure of both. I can figure out the voices of all 3 real quick lol, yeah... I'm a fanboi of them

6 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

I'd need a voice snipped from Linhardt talking in English, then I could tell you if it's Max voice. So far, I've heard Robbie Daymond and Erica Lindbeck and am 100% sure of both. I can figure out the voices of all 3 real quick lol, yeah... I'm a fanboi of them

For which characters have you heard Robbie and Erica?

After watching that polygon video, I'm 99% sure Lucian Dodge is voicing Felix. He also voiced Leon in SoV.

4 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

Robbie not sure, either Ashe or Claude. Erica is Petra. 

Not convinced that Erica is voicing Petra, but I still don't know who it is.

Edited by Luke26

1 minute ago, Luke26 said:

Not convinced that Erica is voicing Petra, but I still don't know who it is.

Well, if you listen closely to that Petra snippet during the eating, you can clearly hear Erica's voice, she kinda uses her Celica one there

5 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Well, if you listen closely to that Petra snippet during the eating, you can clearly hear Erica's voice, she kinda uses her Celica one there

Nope, don't hear it. In the eating scene I don't recognise the voice at all but in the activity and battle scenes she sounds like Lauren Landa to me. However, I'm just going to assume it's an actor I don't know and that's just my brain wanting to assign someone to it, when in actuality I don't know.

It might be Erica, who knows?

Edited by Luke26

What are everyone‘s prediction on Dimitris VA? After watching the gameplay again, he kinda struck me as Christian La Monte? I could be totally wrong (and I probably am), but he sounded somewhat like the voice Christian La Monte used for the god eater 3 Avatar? (If he is  voice 13) https://youtu.be/3WhfHjASysA

2 hours ago, Solaris998 said:

After listening to the new PlayerEssence video I'm 99% sure that Lysithea is Janice Kawaye, definitely sounds like Nemesia from Radiant Historia

Yeah, I second that and that is pretty darn awesome if it hold up. She's been one of my favorites for a long time.

21 hours ago, Disclaimer said:

I just watched that same video and Ferdinand sounds exactly like Billy Kametz. I hope it is him because he needs more video game roles.