FE16 VA Discussion

1 hour ago, Corbin said:

I just watched that same video and Ferdinand sounds exactly like Billy Kametz. I hope it is him because he needs more video game roles.

He's quite the rising star. His role as Josuke in JJBA was one of the best I've ever seen in anime. :)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the same video: it seems Rhea's voiced by Cherami Leigh (her voice is too distinctive for it to be anyone else). This also means she's the one who says "I wish this moment would last forever" at the end of the E3 trailer. I wonder how she gets such a personal line over Edelgard...

Ā 

This basically confirms Tara Platt is Edelgard, and we also get some clips of Hubert, Petra, and Linhardt speaking.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Petra sounded a bit like Fjorm so maybe its Heather Hogan doing the voice. I'd like that.Ā 

If so excellent!!!šŸ˜šŸ™

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Just now, Solaris998 said:

Honestly upon first viewing it sounds like Yuri Lowenthal to me

Right before I read your comment, I watched the video again and I heard Yuri, too! Lol I wouldnā€™t doubt it, either, because a lot of usĀ speculate Tara Platt (his wife) is Edelgard. Theyā€™ve worked together on so many projects now!Ā 

6 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

Honestly upon first viewing it sounds like Yuri Lowenthal to me

I dunno the voice sounds a little too deep to be Yuri. Not to say he can't do deep voices(I mean Sasuke). I mean I guess I hear a little bit of marth it just sounds too deep for me to believe it's Yuri. I won't rule out the possibility butĀ 

Also, from a bit we got with a sidequest, I think Seteth is Xander Mobus.

20 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

To me, Sylvain sounds like Owain

I mean I kinda hear it, but it doesn't really sound like Kaiji Tang.

Also Dmitri sounds like Yuri Lowenthal and yet not like Yuri Lowenthal at the same time. I've heard some say it could be Robbie Daymond.

Edit: Someone on twitter also suggested Chris Niosi.

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

After the new trailer I also kinda hear Yuri Lowenthal, but maybe thereā€˜s still a chance for it to be someone else? The post timeskip sounds rather different.

Ā 

Seteth sounds like Mark P. Whitten to me. Seteths voice soubds close to how he voices Hrid.

To throw in a couple cents, I've seen more than a few people around guess that Dmitri might be Christian La Monte, due to the similarities to Seliph. For the most part him, Yuri Lowenthal, Chris Hackney, and Chris Niosi seem to be the most popular guesses.

Also, I don't know if anyone has guessed on Ingrid's VA but it sounds to me like Marcella Lentz-Pope (Female Corrin).

Edited by Sentinel07

On 7/10/2019 at 1:48 PM, SockPuppet said:

Right before I read your comment, I watched the video again and I heard Yuri, too! Lol I wouldnā€™t doubt it, either, because a lot of usĀ speculate Tara Platt (his wife) is Edelgard. Theyā€™ve worked together on so many projects now!Ā 

This is exactly my thought. Comparing his Marth voice to Dimitri I believe it is Yuri.

With the English website, we can definitely say David Lodge is Jeralt and Mark P. Whitten is Seteth.

Ben Diskin is Lorenz as well. Hanneman might be Dan Woren. I think Hilda is Kayli Mills.

Edited by Sentinel07

Manuela kind of gives me Misty Lee vibes. Sort of sounds like Ursula or Camilla with a different inflection.

Also seconding Hanneman as Dan Woren. He's totally Ikutski from Persona 3.

I'd say Annette is Laura Bailey, but given how she got replaced as Lucina by Alexis Tipton, I'm thinking Alexis is Annette here too.

And Mercedes is TOTALLY Dorothy Fahn. That's definitely her signature breathiness and high intonation that she usedĀ for characters like Tsumugi Shirogane.

Edited by aaronarium