Dedue: Ben Lepley

Hanneman: Dan Woren

Manuela: Veronica Taylor

Rhea: Cherami Leigh

Seteth: Mark Whitten

Jeralt: David Lodge

Edited by Simpsons138

12 hours ago, aaronarium said:

'd say Annette is Laura Bailey, but given how she got replaced as Lucina by Alexis Tipton, I'm thinking Alexis is Annette here too.

I think she's gained that role back???? idk but she has some roles back

Just now, BZL8 said:

Nemesis, from what I am hearing, is probably Jamieson Price.

Oh that's absolutely him. How many Fire Emblem conquerors does that make for him now? 3? 😄

And Cherami Leigh is Seiros too.

2 hours ago, Water Mage said:

I’m not hearing Chris Niosi in Dimitri, and to be honest I hope it’s not him. I heard some...rumors about him.

Same and same!! I'm sticking with my guess that it's Chris Hackney until they reveal it (and it's quite possible since he likes a lot of Blue Lions/Dimitri related stuff on Twitter). 

After hearing Dimitri a bit more at the cutscene at 9:37, I am pretty sure that it's Christian La Monte who's voicing him. 

Edited by BZL8

Why does Byleth look pissed off when the guys are chatting to her? Maybe it's just her model, looks odd. 

I think Dimitri sounds too deeply mellow compared to Christian who has a bit more high strung tone. But that's just what I gather from his Seliph.

Not to potentially derail the topic at hand, but what’s wrong with Niosi? He seems like a decent guy to me. I’m not aware of any of the alleged rumors.

In terms of the voices, I gotta say they sound similar enough to believe there’s a possibility of him being Dmitri.

3 minutes ago, Silverly said:

Not to potentially derail the topic at hand, but what’s wrong with Niosi? He seems like a decent guy to me. I’m not aware of any of the alleged rumors.

In terms of the voices, I gotta say they sound similar enough to believe there’s a possibility of him being Dmitri.

You will find what you are looking for if you look in the right places. At risk of derailing the thread, I am not going to directly discuss it.

Anyway, I think Female Byleth sounds like either Abby Trott or Marcella Lentz-Pope.

14 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

Anyway, I think Female Byleth sounds like either Abby Trott or Marcella Lentz-Pope.

Any good place to get a good hear of it?

45 minutes ago, Duke of Dozel said:

Any good place to get a good hear of it?

You have to look at various gameplay videos since Byleth doesn’t speak much except during battles. 

On 7/13/2019 at 5:14 AM, Silverly said:

https://zeroincorporated.tumblr.com/post/186269506539/chris-kirbopher-niosi-is-an-emotionally-abusive

https://cailencrow.tumblr.com/post/149322977286

Do note that it's all tumblr posts though, so give it the right weight until there's more information.

from a German youtube video we're able to hear Marianne clearly, and I can say with confidence that she is voiced by Xanthe Huyhn! The time is around 9:30, i've also set the link to jump to the time. The video also features Petra and Leonie's English voices though I have not been able to place them.

Edited by Phobos

4 minutes ago, Phobos said:

from a German youtube video we're able to hear Marianne clearly, and I can say with confidence that she is voiced by Xanthe Huyhn! The time is around 9:30, i've also set the link to jump to the time. The video also features Petra and Leonie's English voices though I have not been able to place them.

I think Leonie might be Kate Higgins.

Aside from Lorentz Diskin is also voicing Casper. You can hear him in a level up quote of Casper and its unmistakably Hayato. 

You can also here some other voices like Flyn, Dorethea, Haneman and Petra. The question Haneman has to Byleth kinda amused me.