FE16 VA Discussion

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm weird Ashe's VA has done more live action than voice work. As far as Behind the Voice Actor is showing, he was in Transformers: Rescue Bots back in 2012 (playing a few characters) and that's it for VAing. The rest of his stuff (according to IMDb) is all live action.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

hmm weird Ashe's VA has done more live action than voice work. As far as Behind the Voice Actor is showing, he was in Transformers: Rescue Bots back in 2012 (playing a few characters) and that's it for VAing. The rest of his stuff (according to IMDb) is all live action.

He was also a character performance artist for Norm of the North 2, so with that in mind I'm not currently sure how to feel about this guy.

Out of the remaining students only Ingrid and Raphael seem to be ones with no unanimously agreed upon VA. Everyone else has a highly speculated VA: Kayli Mills (Hilda), Billy Kametz (Ferdinand), Chris Patton (Lindhardt), Xanthe Huynh (Marianne), and Janice Kawaye (Lysithea). I never heard of the latter.

Speaking of people I never heard of, I don’t know Ashe’s VA from adam. I guess he’s only recently doing voice acting for a career, and maybe he might be getting his feet wet for future Japanese works. 

52 minutes ago, Simpsons138 said:

These are the only students missing confirmation now:

Black Eagles: Ferdinand and Linhardt

Blue Lions: Ingrid

Golden Deer: Hilda, Raphael, Lysithea and Marianne

I'm not sure if we'll really get a Twitter confirmation on Lysithea unless it's someone other than Janice Kawaye. I don't think she's very active on social media (I could be wrong. I just don't hear from her often).

If Xanthe is Marianne, I would think it shouldn't be much longer as she's very open on her roles.

Looking through Xanthe Huynh's and Kayli Mills likes and they're largely other Three Houses VAs

Veronica Taylor also Liked Patrick Seitz' post mentioning he was the director

So they'e probably in the game and are who we think they are

Edited by Mysterique Sign

5 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Looking through Xanthe Huynh's and Kayli Mills likes and they're largely other Three Houses VAs

Veronica Tatlor also Liked Patrick Swits' post mentioning he was the director

So they'e probably in and are who we think they are

Hmm I wonder if there’s a reason why? Perhaps their own respective contractual agreements state that they cannot disclose their roles yet? Joe Ziega (Claude) hyped up his reveal 2 hours beforehand, tweeting that he had a big annoucement he could finally share within the next few hours. 

Besides, I cannot unhear them as their theorized roles! Lol

1 minute ago, SockPuppet said:

Hmm I wonder if there’s a reason why? Perhaps their own respective contractual agreements state that they cannot disclose their roles yet? Joe Ziega (Claude) hyped up his reveal 2 hours beforehand, tweeting that he had a big annoucement he could finally share within the next few hours. 

Besides, I cannot unhear them as their theorized roles! Lol

Honestly, assuming Xanthe Huynh is Marianne, I wish she'd do a video like Joe except with her cosplaying like she did with Haru in Persona 5. 😄

37 minutes ago, Silverly said:

Out of the remaining students only Ingrid and Raphael seem to be ones with no unanimously agreed upon VA. Everyone else has a highly speculated VA: Kayli Mills (Hilda), Billy Kametz (Ferdinand), Chris Patton (Lindhardt), Xanthe Huynh (Marianne), and Janice Kawaye (Lysithea). I never heard of the latter.

Speaking of people I never heard of, I don’t know Ashe’s VA from adam. I guess he’s only recently doing voice acting for a career, and maybe he might be getting his feet wet for future Japanese works. 

I'm feeling pretty certain Ingrid is Marcella Lentz-Pope. Every time I listen to the Blue Lions video, it really sounds like Female Corrin.

Actually, now that I think about it, considering Kronya's GHB doesn't come out until August 3, we may already know her VA by then.

Guess the eventual datamine of the Three Houses banner will determine how that goes, whether or not they include her with the others or save for later.

Rachel Robinson voices a character we haven't seen. Placing it a spoiler box just in case.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

Rachel Robinson voices a character we haven't seen. Placing it a spoiler box just in case.

Hide contents

Well, ain't that something.

It's funny how we're getting some out of left field ones like this, yet some actors I figured would have talked by now have said nothing. Maybe some are still under NDA (I'm no expert so I wouldn't do if they only lift it on certain VA's at a time).

1 hour ago, User name said:

You know it could be..

Reveal hidden contents

Adult Sothis

perhaps?

Spoiler

It says in her tweet she voices Judith (who we haven’t seen). I’m sure Casandra Lee Morris would still be the voice of an adult Sothis

4 minutes ago, Azz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It says in her tweet she voices Judith (who we haven’t seen). I’m sure Casandra Lee Morris would still be the voice of an adult Sothis

Spoiler

I barely checked her post, iam stupid lol

Thanks for clarifying.