FE16 VA Discussion

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Nice! I hope we can get more today. Kayli Mills as Hilda, maybe? I’m not sure who the other obvious ones we had are left! Haha

I hope Max Mittelman and Erika Harlacher are somewhere in the game, so the Phantom Thieves can fully infiltrate the Monastery lol

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Nice! I hope we can get more today. Kayli Mills as Hilda, maybe? I’m not sure who the other obvious ones we had are left! Haha

I don't think we've heard anything from Billy Kametz, who's heavily speculated to be Ferdinand.

2 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

I hope Max Mittelman and Erika Harlacher are somewhere in the game, so the Phantom Thieves can fully infiltrate the Monastery lol

Is Xander Mobus in? Don't tell me who specifically if he plays a spoilery character. Just say yes or no.

38 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Thought so.

Also, we'd still need Matt Mercer and Erica Lindbeck in addition to complete the set.

Mercer, along with Ray Chase and Lindback confirmed a while ago, that they aren't in fe16

This is kind of beyond predictions, and it's where people are congregating to discuss confirmations, so to cut down on confusion...

I like that support! And I agree, it does sound like Female Corrin. And Ashe is a total dork and I love it.

For those who care, Behind the Voice Actors got the entire English cast. Be warned that it might have some spoilers for certain characters if you look at it.

But both Hilda and Ingrid are not voiced by who we thought. They're both voiced by newbies. We were dead on about Ferdinand and Linhardt though.

Edited by Sentinel07

So apparently Chris Niosi's name has been removed as Male Byleth's VA in FEH. So I was right that he wasn't gonna get credit(...kinda).   

This would also explain why he was rather quiet when there were VA announcements, even after Male Byleth's reveal in FEH.

Edited by Busterman64

6 minutes ago, Mikethemaster2018 said:

Sad to hear they arent in Three houses but they been in FE for what 3 to 7 years now.

Yeah. I mean Mercer said he wanted a pause, Chase wanted but Seitz didnt wanted him, as for Erica, no idea if she applied/got asked or has currently too much work to focus on

4 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Yeah. I mean Mercer said he wanted a pause, Chase wanted but Seitz didnt wanted him, as for Erica, no idea if she applied/got asked or has currently too much work to focus on

Well Chase has Heroes for the foreseeable future and I can understand why mercer didn't want to be in the games.and Erica look like she getting a bigger name out there plus she probably wanted a break too. 

Edited by Mikethemaster2018

1 hour ago, Busterman64 said:

So apparently Chris Niosi's name has been removed as Male Byleth's VA in FEH. So I was right that he wasn't gonna get credit(...kinda).   

This would also explain why he was rather quiet when there were VA announcements, even after Male Byleth's reveal in FEH.

I honestly didn't think they'd go that far.

But damn.

1 hour ago, link16hit said:

what did Chris Niosi's did..break NDA? if that the case then it's fine

Well, breaking NDA is something the company can sue him or take other such actions against him for, so it isn't quite so fine.

Though I also feel his recent issues (namely his self-admitted abusive behavior towards his ex-girlfriends) may have spurred this on.  I wouldn't say they necessarily used his abuse as the main reason for discrediting him... but I also wouldn't be surprised if that "encouraged" them to take legally-backed measures against his breaking of the NDA.

And I get the feeling he knew he'd probably end up getting discredited.  Which is probably why he made his apologies public - to try and save face so that his career isn't thoroughly destroyed through bad rep.

I figure discrediting him is probably one of the worst things they can do to him.  Not sure how rich the man is, so I don't know how much a lawsuit would actually hurt him.  By discrediting him, though, they've taken steps to damage his career, the company putting themselves out there as one of those that wish not to be associated with him.  And given how major a role he has, I figure that only amplifies the damage done to him.  Other companies hear that he got discredited for as major a role as the protagonist of a new game in a now beloved franchise, they're gonna not be so hopped up to hire his talent.

Of course, that's all just speculation and conjecture on my part.  I don't know what the world of voice acting looks like, but I can't imagine I'm too far off mark in terms of what could end up happening as a result of his discrediting.