FE16 VA Discussion

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, you can think of Noisi how you want, but into it gies a bit too far, if Noisi actually didnt broke his NDA. 

I can imagine they took his name out, because people are bitching and even more jump on the fuckttrain regarding Noisi.

3 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

He isn't in FE16 as a character, maybe in additional voices.

Not listed in the credits. 

Gotta say, I love the varirty in this voice cast. A lot of actors making their Fire Emblem debut as a whole, and quite a few others making their first appearance outside of Heroes.

Plus, very little double casting as far as important characters go. Very nice.

Welp, suffice to say Nintendo acted a lot faster than anyone figured. Zach Aguilar is the new voice of Male Byleth in Heroes. Who knows if it might happen in Three Houses too.

Edited by Sentinel07

I'm shocked they got a new voice for Byleth so fast in addition to getting a new voice outright.

Doesn't sound too bad, actually. Wonder when FEH will update with his voice?

Just now, NoirCore said:

I'm shocked they got a new voice for Byleth so fast in addition to getting a new voice outright.

Doesn't sound too bad, actually. Wonder when FEH will update with his voice?

Probably not too long. I'd imagine later today or tomorrow. It's not like they have to do much.

I'm curious if they'll go ahead and do Three Houses as well.

When did Chris Noisi get treated badly? (I mean like how long ago was it) I did heard this from LuckyCrit made a video about mentioning that Noisi made apologies about a week ago and we definitely know he might have recorded his lines and grunts in both Three Houses and Heroes before the thing happened. I don't know what to say about the fast va change in Heroes just happened is seems to be out of the blue since this event only happened about a few weeks ago and we only did had a data mine of his voice clips from this week.

Edited by King Marth 64

2 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

When did Chris Noisi get treated badly? (I mean like how long ago was it) I did heard this from LuckyCrit made a video about mentioning that Noisi made apologies about two weeks ago and we definitely know he might have recorded his lines and grunts in both Three Houses and Heroes before the thing happened. I don't know what to say about the fast va change in Heroes just happened is seems to be out of the blue since this event only happened about a few weeks ago and we only did had a data mine of his voice clips from this week.

Okay, look, there's no way to get around this: Niosi's story was not one incident. It was apparently just the latest in a pattern of behavior spanning YEARS. This includes emotional, physical, and other types of abuse, even coercing fans into certain acts I will not get into. It's GROSS. There's not just one person coming forward, there are several. It is BAD, as in just a bit shy of Vic Mignogna bad. He's also been accused of breaking NDAs when it comes to roles, which is a HUGE taboo in the entertainment industry.

And even aside from the moral reason to get rid of him, there's just the PR. Japanese companies are VERY sensitive to stuff like this. For instance, the Yakuza spinoff Judgment had a HUGE scandal concerning Pierre Taki, the actor of one of the characters as Taki had been caught with cocaine. They recast the character not only in terms of voice, but completely changed his appearance (the character was modeled after Taki). And considering Nintendo's wholesome image there is no way they want to have "Cast an abuser" hanging over their heads. Sometimes these things are questionable, in this case it's not. They made the right call.

And I think it's safe to say we not talk about Niosi for the time being. It's just a mess to do so, though I will say we should believe the people who came forward.

3 minutes ago, Aiddon said:

Okay, look, there's no way to get around this: Niosi's story was not one incident. It was apparently just the latest in a pattern of behavior spanning YEARS. This includes emotional, physical, and other types of abuse, even coercing fans into certain acts I will not get into. It's GROSS. There's not just one person coming forward, there are several. It is BAD, as in just a bit shy of Vic Mignogna bad. He's also been accused of breaking NDAs when it comes to roles, which is a HUGE taboo in the entertainment industry.

And even aside from the moral reason to get rid of him, there's just the PR. Japanese companies are VERY sensitive to stuff like this. For instance, the Yakuza spinoff Judgment had a HUGE scandal concerning Pierre Taki, the actor of one of the characters as Taki had been caught with cocaine. They recast the character not only in terms of voice, but completely changed his appearance (the character was modeled after Taki). And considering Nintendo's wholesome image there is no way they want to have "Cast an abuser" hanging over their heads. Sometimes these things are questionable, in this case it's not. They made the right call.

And I think it's safe to say we not talk about Niosi for the time being. It's just a mess to do so, though I will say we should believe the people who came forward.

Ok ok ok, sorry, I just wanted to know when it happened. (I'm not a big Chris Nisio follower, I just asking a friendly question since I did heard people were mentioned about him from this week)

I was just confusily surprised to seen this stuff happened since I did just got Three Houses right now.

2 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Ok ok ok, sorry, I just wanted to know when it happened. (I'm not a big Chris Nisio follower, I just asking a friendly question since I did heard people were mentioned about him from this week)

I was just confusily surprised to seen this stuff happened since I did just got Three Houses right now.

Yeah suffice to say it's a deep rabbit role and it's best to move on.

And as for moving on, I like the new voice. Been a fan of Zach since hearing him as Koichi in JJBA: Diamond is Unbreakable.

3 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

It's fine, I can understand why it seems to be so sudden (these sorts of things usually are). 

I doubt he will be changed in 3H tbh with how large the game is (though Byelth obviously doesn't speak much so maybe idk) but it's nice to know IS actually did something about the issue. Regardless of if he is innocent or not, it's best to just avoid everything and replace him.

Depends on how much Byleth actually talks with his voice in the game so far it seems just in battle and certain times in the Monestary doing specific tasks with him so it doesn't seem hard to change if they're willing to patch the old one out.

6 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Probably not too long. I'd imagine later today or tomorrow. It's not like they have to do much.

I'm curious if they'll go ahead and do Three Houses as well.

That depends on how many voice lines they have. Heroes doesn't exactly have much compared to Three Houses, so it was easier.

Ok, I did just saw this video was posted from GameXplain that made an explanation on why they had Zach Agualar replace Chris Niosi as the voice of Male Byleth for Heroes. Jon did mentioned that Chris Niosi did asked Zach Agualar to replace him sometime when the allegation happened. Jon only mentioned it was for Heroes only for as of right now, but it might be possible that Chris Niosi still voices Male Byleth in Three Houses.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

That depends on how many voice lines they have. Heroes doesn't exactly have much compared to Three Houses, so it was easier.

Byleth is silent in Three Houses though, probably doesn't have all that much more than Heroes.