Jump to content
Corrobin

FE16 VA Discussion

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

According to her wikia page, Manuela is Veronica Talyor aka Michiah in Heroes and OG Ash from Pokemon

image.png

Pretty much everyone is aware of the highly speculated VA's like her, Janice Kawaye, and others.

We're waiting on OFFICIAL confirmation though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s probably better to discuss characters we haven’t seen yet in a designated spoiler thread, if there is one that is. Anyway, here is Tirado’s confirmation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, timon said:

Is that trailer's music already realeased btw? I remember it from the reveal trailer, but they never gave us the clean track.

Some players have already ripped tracks from the game, the reveal trailer music included.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was super obvious but Cherami Leigh confirmed her role as Rhea (but not Seiros)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Azz said:

It was super obvious but Cherami Leigh confirmed her role as Rhea (but not Seiros)

 

I think shes either not allowed to say Seiros yet, ooooooor someone else is voicing Seiros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Azz said:

It was super obvious but Cherami Leigh confirmed her role as Rhea (but not Seiros)

 

Well thats because they are one and the same!

Wouldn't be suprised,unless Seiros has a diferent voice in japanese...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, wonder if we're nearing the end of the Twitter confirmations.

If so, I'd be surprised. I figured more would talk, especially some of the speculated VA's if they're really who we think they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

Hmm, wonder if we're nearing the end of the Twitter confirmations.

If so, I'd be surprised. I figured more would talk, especially some of the speculated VA's if they're really who we think they are.

I think post timeskip chara VA VA might not allowed to confirm yet. But on the other Hand... many characters are still missing. Nemesis, Seiros(cuz Leigh only confirmed Rhea), Anna, Hanneman, Alois, Gilbert, Cathrine, some students.

 

We might see some more pop up during the Weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Owain Dark said:

I think post timeskip chara VA VA might not allowed to confirm yet. But on the other Hand... many characters are still missing. Nemesis, Seiros(cuz Leigh only confirmed Rhea), Anna, Hanneman, Alois, Gilbert, Cathrine, some students.

 

We might see some more pop up during the Weekend.

Oh that I'm not surprised at all. It's more the other students I'm thinking of, since we're still missing a good handful of them. Assuming Billy Kametz, Xanthe Huynh, and Kayli Mills are really voicing the characters we speculate they're doing, I'd have thought they would have talked by now given how outspoken they are.

Edit: Oh, and we know Catherine's VA. Laura Post confirmed it.

Edited by Sentinel07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Oh that I'm not surprised at all. It's more the other students I'm thinking of, since we're still missing a good handful of them. Assuming Billy Kametz, Xanthe Huynh, and Kayli Mills are really voicing the characters we speculate they're doing, I'd have thought they would have talked by now given how outspoken they are.

Edit: Oh, and we know Catherine's VA. Laura Post confirmed it.

Oh right, i forgot about Cathrine is Laura Post. 

 

 

So we have

6/8 of Black Eagles (Edelgard, Caspar, Bernadetta, Dorothea, Petra and Hubert)

7/8  of Blue Lions (Dimitri, Dedue, Anette, Sylvain, Felix, Ashe and Mercedes)

5/8 of Golden Deer (Claude, Ignatz, Lorenz, Leonie and Raphael)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My best guess is maybe the remaining VAs who are keeping mum about their roles perhaps want to wait a couple more days to reveal their parts perhaps because said reveal could be more... special? The initial announcement caused a chain reaction of people disclosing their involvement in 3H, so maybe they want the dust to settle a bit I guess.

And of course... there might be unions at play here, meaning they probably won’t be able to openly confirm, though I don’t recall any of the VAs in question to be involved in one. 

Edited by Silverly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a reply to a tweet from Faye Mata (Petra's VA), Kayli Mills seems to imply that she was at the wrap party for the game. With this on top of Kayli liking other FE3H VA reveals, there's a lot of evidence that she was at least somehow involved with the project.

Faye's tweet: https://twitter.com/FayeMata/status/1152281620033892352

Kayli's reply: https://twitter.com/KayliMills/status/1152289316741107712

On an unrelated note, if you dig around in the thread, there's a lot of fun banter between VAs and sound engineers in the replies. I recommend reading a few.

 

Edited by LuckyStart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LuckyStart said:

In a reply to a tweet from Faye Mata (Petra's VA), Kayli Mills seems to imply that she was at the wrap party for the game. With this on top of Kayli liking other FE3H VA reveals, there's a lot of evidence that she was at least somehow involved with the project.

Faye's tweet: https://twitter.com/FayeMata/status/1152281620033892352

Kayli's reply: https://twitter.com/KayliMills/status/1152289316741107712

On an unrelated note, if you dig around in the thread, there's a lot of fun banter between VAs and sound engineers in the replies. I recommend reading a few.

 

That's super cute! So they finished more or less by April? Interesting! Gives a nice timeline.

I AM curious as to what is making Kayli wait so long--I am sure a lot of Hilda fans are dying to shower her with praise and love over her work!

~ ~ ~

On a side note, I love the hype and genuine love and interest Joe Zieja and Chris Hackney are doing with Claude and Dimitri respectively. RT-ing art, getting into fun little "arguments" over whose house is better, actively campaigning fans to pick their house first, etc. It's great to see their own passion shine through over their roles! It makes me wish Christina Vee got Edelgard over Tara Platt. I love Platt's work, but she is not the most actively involved VA... at least with Edelgard. Christina is retweeting various Three Houses actors' announcements, whereas Tara has done hardly anything at all. We have actors like Ray Chase constantly giving Roy fans love over his appearances in Smash and Heroes, but then we have Yuri Lowenthal who never talks about or shows much interest in Marth at all, despite consistently talking about his role as Spiderman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

On a side note, I love the hype and genuine love and interest Joe Zieja and Chris Hackney are doing with Claude and Dimitri respectively. RT-ing art, getting into fun little "arguments" over whose house is better, actively campaigning fans to pick their house first, etc. It's great to see their own passion shine through over their roles! It makes me wish Christina Vee got Edelgard over Tara Platt. I love Platt's work, but she is not the most actively involved VA... at least with Edelgard. Christina is retweeting various Three Houses actors' announcements, whereas Tara has done hardly anything at all. We have actors like Ray Chase constantly giving Roy fans love over his appearances in Smash and Heroes, but then we have Yuri Lowenthal who never talks about or shows much interest in Marth at all, despite consistently talking about his role as Spiderman.

My best guess is for lack of involvement/enthusiasm for the projects they’re involved in is that 1) both Yuri and Tara have been in the voice acting gig for a very long time now and gotten significant roles, especially Yuri. So for some actors who don’t really get a lot of triple A roles this is huge deal, but for them they might be just another character (that’s not to say they don’t care but rather it’s harder to get attached to something when you’ve been involved in a million projects) and 2) they might wish to stay more on the “professional” side seeing as both are viewed as highly esteemed veteran actors. It’s awesome when actors are highly engaged and enthusiastic for the projects they’re involved in, but its understandable when they’re more reserved.

At least we have no Sean Schemmels on our hand. shudders

Edited by Silverly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't even know about Seiros' japanese voice, which it would be annouced a lot faster if they wanted to share it... so it seems we'll have to wait to the credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Simpsons138 said:

No one else confirmed today? Seems a bit quiet now

Yeah who knows when or if anyone else will confirm. I do expect at least a few more by the time the game comes though.

One way or another though, we should know Male Byleth's VA by tomorrow night thanks to Heroes datamine.

Edited by Sentinel07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, there’s been a lot of talk that Chris Noosi is Male Byleth, and that he gunned so hard for the role because he wanted to be in smash. Apparently, though, on top of being an abusive creep, he also has broken his NDA on multiple occasions just to brag about the role and the potential it holds for him. I hope Nintendo and Cup of Tea take this seriously and get rid of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Dang, there’s been a lot of talk that Chris Noosi is Male Byleth, and that he gunned so hard for the role because he wanted to be in smash. Apparently, though, on top of being an abusive creep, he also has broken his NDA on multiple occasions just to brag about the role and the potential it holds for him. I hope Nintendo and Cup of Tea take this seriously and get rid of him.

Been reading up on some of the stuff about Chris Nioshi recently as it's just been brought to my attention and its...saddening.  A few of the people I've come to like over the years are being revealed to be creeps as of late....*sigh*...:facepalm:

Edited by Busterman64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read the Twitter thread in question. A few things.

1. This shouldn’t have been the way to know who might be voicing M!Byleth.

2. The timing couldn’t have been worse.

3.  Wouldn’t be surprised if F!Byleth ends up being popular instead, despite all the nitpicks we give on her design.

4. This is gonna blow up real soon, especially with M!Byleth being potentially implemented into Heroes as early as tomorrow. 

5. This is going to be one hell of a mess, based on how recent events have gone.

In regards to “separating the art from the creator”, I personally find it hard to appreciate something made by someone who is a really unpleasant person in real life.

Edited by BZL8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...