Jump to content
Corrobin

FE16 VA Discussion

Recommended Posts

After hearing F!Byleth, I think she is voiced by Ashley Johnson

Here are the site VA’s according to some:

Spoiler

Sothis: Cassandra Lee Morris

Edelgard: Tara Platt

Hubert: Robbie Daymond

Bernadetta: Erica Mendez

Ferdinand: Billy Kametz

Claude: Joe Zieja

Lorenz: Ben Diskin

Raphael: Ben Pronsky

Hilda: Kayli Mills

Dimitri: Chris Niosi

Annette: Faye Mata

Mercedes: Dorothy Fahn

Dedue: Ben Lepley

Hanneman: Dan Woren

Manuela: Veronica Taylor

Rhea: Cherami Leigh

Seteth: Mark Whitten

Jeralt: David Lodge

 

Edited by Simpsons138

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, aaronarium said:

'd say Annette is Laura Bailey, but given how she got replaced as Lucina by Alexis Tipton, I'm thinking Alexis is Annette here too.

I think she's gained that role back???? idk but she has some roles back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I think she's gained that role back???? idk but she has some roles back

Not so far. Alexis is still Lucina's VA as of the last time she appeared.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nemesis, from what I am hearing, is probably Jamieson Price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BZL8 said:

Nemesis, from what I am hearing, is probably Jamieson Price.

Oh that's absolutely him. How many Fire Emblem conquerors does that make for him now? 3? 😄

And Cherami Leigh is Seiros too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not hearing Chris Niosi in Dimitri, and to be honest I hope it’s not him. I heard some...rumors about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Water Mage said:

I’m not hearing Chris Niosi in Dimitri, and to be honest I hope it’s not him. I heard some...rumors about him.

Same and same!! I'm sticking with my guess that it's Chris Hackney until they reveal it (and it's quite possible since he likes a lot of Blue Lions/Dimitri related stuff on Twitter). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After hearing Dimitri a bit more at the cutscene at 9:37, I am pretty sure that it's Christian La Monte who's voicing him. 

Edited by BZL8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does Byleth look pissed off when the guys are chatting to her? Maybe it's just her model, looks odd. 

I think Dimitri sounds too deeply mellow compared to Christian who has a bit more high strung tone. But that's just what I gather from his Seliph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to potentially derail the topic at hand, but what’s wrong with Niosi? He seems like a decent guy to me. I’m not aware of any of the alleged rumors.

In terms of the voices, I gotta say they sound similar enough to believe there’s a possibility of him being Dmitri.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Silverly said:

Not to potentially derail the topic at hand, but what’s wrong with Niosi? He seems like a decent guy to me. I’m not aware of any of the alleged rumors.

In terms of the voices, I gotta say they sound similar enough to believe there’s a possibility of him being Dmitri.

You will find what you are looking for if you look in the right places. At risk of derailing the thread, I am not going to directly discuss it.

Anyway, I think Female Byleth sounds like either Abby Trott or Marcella Lentz-Pope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

Anyway, I think Female Byleth sounds like either Abby Trott or Marcella Lentz-Pope.

Any good place to get a good hear of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Duke of Dozel said:

Any good place to get a good hear of it?

You have to look at various gameplay videos since Byleth doesn’t speak much except during battles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 5:14 AM, Silverly said:

Not to potentially derail the topic at hand, but what’s wrong with Niosi? He seems like a decent guy to me. I’m not aware of any of the alleged rumors.

In terms of the voices, I gotta say they sound similar enough to believe there’s a possibility of him being Dmitri.

https://zeroincorporated.tumblr.com/post/186269506539/chris-kirbopher-niosi-is-an-emotionally-abusive

https://cailencrow.tumblr.com/post/149322977286

Do note that it's all tumblr posts though, so give it the right weight until there's more information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from a German youtube video we're able to hear Marianne clearly, and I can say with confidence that she is voiced by Xanthe Huyhn! The time is around 9:30, i've also set the link to jump to the time. The video also features Petra and Leonie's English voices though I have not been able to place them.

 

Edited by Phobos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Phobos said:

from a German youtube video we're able to hear Marianne clearly, and I can say with confidence that she is voiced by Xanthe Huyhn! The time is around 9:30, i've also set the link to jump to the time. The video also features Petra and Leonie's English voices though I have not been able to place them.

 

I think Leonie might be Kate Higgins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh god oh fuck, Xanthe is Marianne. Why must you tempt me IS with my deep Haru love??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from Lorentz Diskin is also voicing Casper. You can hear him in a level up quote of Casper and its unmistakably Hayato. 

You can also here some other voices like Flyn, Dorethea, Haneman and Petra. The question Haneman has to Byleth kinda amused me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I heard a serious Priscilla in Flayn, maybe she’s voiced by Marcella Lentz-Pope

Can’t tell who voiced Dorothea tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...