FE16 VA Discussion

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add a little bit more to this, Christian La Monte replied "Go Deer!" in the comment section of that video.

So I guess either he's just simply cheering on his fellow VA or he's voicing a Deer as well, and assuming my memory is correct Ignatz is the only remaining male Deer (as the others have pretty much been spoken for).

I was just about to post that ^

It's funny, I knew the voice was familiar and almost misattributed it to Lowenthal.

Instead, it's the guy who voiced Boey in Shadows of Valentia and Cuan in FEH.  I guess this means of the trio of house leaders in 3H, Dimitri is going to be the Cuan.  So much for my prediction that he'll be the Sigurd.

5 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

As many guessed, Erica Mendez is Bernadetta!

Yes Erica, she is indeed best girl. 😄

You know, I had already decided to make her the girl I'd pair up with Byleth on the first one. Getting my 2nd favorite voice actress is just the cherry on top (only Laura Bailey is higher for me).

Edited by Sentinel07

Boy, did not recognize her as Dorothea at all in those videos. A testament to her range.

Edit: Kind of funny for Abby Trot to actually outright confirm she's voicing a FE character this time when people had to do a lot of sleuthing to figure out she was the voice of Laegjarn and Nanna in Heroes. 😄

Edited by Sentinel07

4 minutes ago, Duke of Dozel said:

Abby Trott voices Laegjarn and Nanna. Allegra Clark voices Karla.

Allegra Clark voices Ethlyn too!

Clark's got some pretty fantastic range, I gotta say I'm glad she's voicing Dorothea and Shamir.

Faye Mata is Petra.

Edit: The #CoTP hashtag indicates that Cup of Tea Productions is the recording studio for Three Houses.

Edited by BZL8

I just realized. A lot of these actors did Jugdral characters in Heroes.

• Chris Hackney (Dmitri) is Quan.
  • Allegra Clark (Shamir, Dorothea) is Ethlyn
  • Ben Lepley (Dedue) is Saias.
  • Faye Mata (Petra) is Lene.
  • Erica Mendez (Bernadetta) is Deirdre
  • Abby Trott (Annette) is Nanna.
  • Joe Zieja (Claude) is Jamke.

If Robbie Daymond is indeed Hubert, that will just continue the trend.

Edited by Sentinel07

Eyyy Joe the Bro is returning! I was a big fan of his Linus so I’m pretty sure Sylvain should click with me too. Looking forward to his work.