FE16 VA Discussion

4 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

Ashe is voiced by Robbie and Petra is voiced by Erica. The Treehouse stuff pretty much confirmed it. 

Anyone knows who voices waifu Raphael? 

Raphael sounded like either Doug Erholtz or a higher pitched Patrick Seitz.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, makuroh said:

Dorothea is totally Stephanie Sheh, at least sounds a lot like her, Ashe is Yuri Lowenthal I think?

Ashe is Robbie Daymond. You can clearly hear his derp voice when Ashe talks lol

2 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

How sure are we that the characters we've heard so far have different VAs post-timeskip? 

Doubtful. It would really just be a waste of money to hire two different VAs for one character because of a time skip. I mean look at SoV, the Ram crew had the same VAs as kids as they did as they do in the present time (well, except in the Japanese dub where they actually hired different VAs, but I'm doubtful they would for the English dub tbh).

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Doubtful. It would really just be a waste of money to hire two different VAs for one character because of a time skip. I mean look at SoV, the Ram crew had the same VAs as kids as they did as they do in the present time (well, except in the Japanese dub where they actually hired different VAs, but I'm doubtful they would for the English dub tbh).

Plus, given how most of the characters are 17-18 years old to start, there likely wouldn't be much need to hire a different VA for when they're 23-25 years old.

I mean, it's not like they start out as kids. Most of the students are near-adults already.

I just checked the Gamespot footage and take back my prediction for Ben voicing Sylvain. That being said, I can safely say that Mercedes is likely being voiced by Dorothy Fahn based on what I heard. 

4 hours ago, Corbin said:

I just checked the Gamespot footage and take back my prediction for Ben voicing Sylvain. That being said, I can safely say that Mercedes is likely being voiced by Dorothy Fahn based on what I heard. 

Iam like 99% that Ben is Dimitri.

16 hours ago, Corbin said:

I hope we hear more of her bc Rinea just impressed me.

Also I seriously hope we get some of the Heroes VAs in here, particularly the ones we've just been introduced to (like everyone from the newest laguz banner)

I don't have any predictions per say, a lot of VA's in FE are very talented 

7 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

I've been trying to figure out who Male Byleth is, the first quote we hear  (though admittedly it's hard to tell while being spoken over) made me think Xander Mobus but the later ones don't really sound like it to me.

Same, tho I thought it was Greg Chun or Mark P Whitten myself

Calling it now, Raphael will be voiced by Patrick Seitz. The character looks like he fits the bill and it kinda sounded like it from the treehouse gameplay.

These seem to be some popular guesses I've seen from around some other Fire Emblem places on the net, so I figured I'd share them.

Claude: Joe Zieja (a few people have said he sounds very similarly if not identical to Jamke from Heroes)

Dedue: Ben Lepley (Saias from Heroes)

Ashe: Erik Scott Kimerer

None of these are my guesses. I just figured I'd share these I found.

I saw a post on Tumblr saying that Caspar is Ben Diskin since the former's voice actor is heard speaking in the Japanese trailer where latter was heard in the English version. I went to confirm this by playing Caspar's introductory video and the recent Japanese trailer back to back and found that they did match. Thoughts?

4 hours ago, Corbin said:

I saw a post on Tumblr saying that Caspar is Ben Diskin since the former's voice actor is heard speaking in the Japanese trailer where latter was heard in the English version. I went to confirm this by playing Caspar's introductory video and the recent Japanese trailer back to back and found that they did match. Thoughts?

It actually does fit pretty well. Ben's voice was his ''Hayato'' voice and Casper seems one of the younger males.

On 6/13/2019 at 4:28 PM, ChickenBits said:

Ya know, when I first heard the Flame Emperor speak I immediately thought of Adam Howden. I'm not very good at recognizing voices but the voice is really similar.

Wait, I know that..

IS SHULK THE FLAME EMPEROR!?

Catherine looks to be a cool older sis type, so she's making me think of Michelle Ruff or maybe Amanda Winn Lee.