FE16 VA Discussion

The only VA we know is confirmed is that Cristina Vee is Edelgard.

However, during the trailer, I heard bits and pieces, and I have two other predictions:

Sothis: Cassandra Lee Morris
Ashe: Yuri Lowenthal

Do you have any predictions for who characters will be voiced by?

Edited by Parrhesia

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Ashe: Yuri Lowenthal

Really? Yuri Lowenthal? I could’ve sworn I heard Bryce Papenbrook cause it sounded near indistinguishable from Henry or Makoto Naegi. 

Other than that I believe kaji tang and Robbie dayman are gonna be somewhere in the game as they’ve sort of subtly implied on their Twitter 

idk why I feel like Matt Mercer will voice Hubert. He has a thing for voicing characters that have part of their face covered by hair

I have no idea who'll be voicing who (mostly because I haven't actually listened to any of the trailers or watched them much), but I guarantee you good ol' Matt Mercer and Yuri Lowenthal will be in this game in some fashion.  Probably will also hear Alexis Tipton, given that she's also kind of become a FE regular (and has just been in a lot of stuff in general lately).

I actually heard Heather Watson (I believe it's Hogan now?) for Sothis, it sounds exactly like her work for Clorica from Rune Factory. I pulled up a clip from Cassandra's work on Edea Lee and Julia, it seems like she has more of a ring to her voice rather than Heather's more soft tone. I may be totally wrong though, my headphones are of rather low quality!

9 minutes ago, Aiddon said:

Jamieson Price or Richard Epcar as Jeralt

Gonna be honest. Jeralt looks like he’d most likely be voiced by someone like patrick seitz if you ask me. Jamieson prince I feel would be a tad deep. I could see Richard Epcar doing it though.

9 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Gonna be honest. Jeralt looks like he’d most likely be voiced by someone like patrick seitz if you ask me. Jamieson prince I feel would be a tad deep. I could see Richard Epcar doing it though.

TBH I thought if Patrick Seitz was going to be in this game he'd be Raphael.

48 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

TBH I thought if Patrick Seitz was going to be in this game he'd be Raphael.

That is a fair point. 

7 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I have no idea who'll be voicing who (mostly because I haven't actually listened to any of the trailers or watched them much), but I guarantee you good ol' Matt Mercer and Yuri Lowenthal will be in this game in some fashion.  Probably will also hear Alexis Tipton, given that she's also kind of become a FE regular (and has just been in a lot of stuff in general lately).

I'm not certain on Matt Mercer. He wasn't in Echoes and I haven't really noticed him in any new anime/game projects in general where he didn't reprise a role he'd done before, though if anyone can correct me on that I'd appreciate it.

I want Jeralt to be voiced by Brianna Knickerbocker. 

But seriously, I think/hope Brianna Knickerbocker would voice a character in the game. Hopefully someone more like Charlotte and less like Sakura.

8 hours ago, Janiforme said:

I actually heard Heather Watson (I believe it's Hogan now?) for Sothis, it sounds exactly like her work for Clorica from Rune Factory. I pulled up a clip from Cassandra's work on Edea Lee and Julia, it seems like she has more of a ring to her voice rather than Heather's more soft tone. I may be totally wrong though, my headphones are of rather low quality!

Heather Hogan is her maiden name I believe. She's Heather Watson now.

This topic made me realise that we barely have any localized footage. :huh:

Especially now with a new clip for the characters popping up every other day, is weird that they're not releasing them in English as well.

I’m not too familiar with American voice actors but I would love to hear Brianna Knickerbocker too! I adored her Ninian... When it comes to male voice actors, I would be happy to see Matt Mercer, Max Mittelman, Robbie Daymond or Patrick Seitz (I think that was his name?)!

I’m pretty sure the English cast will be good as well! 

Okay, I might have to retract my previous statement about Raphael being voiced by Patrick Seitz, because the new Deuxdeux (or however it'll be spelled) guy looks more like his kind of character.

Lawrence/Lorenz is giving me some really strong Lucien Dodge vibes.

I saw someone suggest it, and now I'd really love Dimitri to be played by Ian Sinclair (Berkut). For Claude, I'd love Max Mittelman (Gray).

11 minutes ago, ΔZZ said:

I saw someone suggest it, and now I'd really love Dimitri to be played by Ian Sinclair (Berkut). For Claude, I'd love Max Mittelman (Gray).

I thought the same exact thing!! Ian did Berkut justice, I would be surprised if they did not bring him back after how well-received he was. Max's works have always been top-notch too, and based on the Japanese clip it seems that it would be an accurate rendition.

Honestly, I'd like to see other VA's voice the main characters at least. I'm not really a fan of the same VA's voicing multiple important characters (Max already voices Leo, Yuri Lowenthal and Greg Chun already have multiple protagonists, etc.)

Personally, I'd go with Billy Kametz (Josuke from JJBA: DIU) for Claude.

Dorothea is giving me a very... Cherami Leigh vibe? Manuela seems like a sure-in vote for Carrie Keranen, at least for me.

I'm looking at Felix, and all I can see is Shigure. So, yeah, Felix looks like a Matt Mercer guy.

Kira Buckland or Erica Lindbeck would do a great Ingrid going off of her artwork. Would love to see Ian Sinclair do Rhea's advisor assuming he's brooding and maniacal. Either Matt Mercer or Robert Clotworthy for Felix I think. Alexis Tipton for Leonie? Julie Ann Taylor for Mercedes?

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

Matt Mercer and Ray Chase are not in Three Houses, sadly. Robbie Daymond and Max Mittelman have confirmed they are, but not which characters. (my guess is Robbie does Claude and Max does... Someone) 

Cassandra Lee Morris hinted she's in Three Houses, same to Erica Lindbeck. 

That's all I know for now, because I follow them on Twitter and asked them lol

14 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Matt Mercer and Ray Chase are not in Three Houses, sadly. Robbie Daymond and Max Mittelman have confirmed they are, but not which characters. (my guess is Robbie does Claude and Max does... Someone) 

Cassandra Lee Morris hinted she's in Three Houses, same to Erica Lindbeck. 

That's all I know for now, because I follow them on Twitter and asked them lol

Don't ask voice actors if they are involved in a game prerelease, as you might get them into huge amounts of trouble (NDA violations and union issues).