Peanut butter in my chocolate .exe (solved?)

WaywardTroper

So I’ve got two quality of life ups that I’m attempting to mix and match, so to speak, for my own personal use. Essentially, one has the circles skill system and class/sprite updates I would like to add to the other. Is there a resource or any tips I could use to facilitate the process. I understand if this is frowned upon in the community and no one wants to suggest anything, of course

Edit: working with FEbuilder to frankenstein one into the other. Big shoot-out to Bl00d and eclipse for the help

Edited by WaywardTroper

Points for creativity on the title, at least!

Unfortunately, I can't answer this, since I'd need to guess at what you want.  Using two patches at once, I take it?

I suspect two at the same time is impossible; they are both fe8 patches, so I figured if I could access the character and sprite files for one, I could edit with the other       sorry, let me elaborate- both are fairly extensive rebuilds of stones, however one had some sprites, class changes, and the circles skill kit I was trying to integrate into the other, and was stumped as to how to go about that. I figured next step was asking mod authors themselves 

Edited by WaywardTroper

You can attempt to patch one after the other, but the results probably won't be what you want.  Depending on how the patches were made (the extra data has to be stored somewhere), you might be stuck with editing some of the changes in yourself.

Would builder be a good baseline to use, basically take one patched rom and get the sprites, etc, etc and edit them in individually?  Thank you for replying back, by the way. This isn’t exactly following forum decorum I know